• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Summer to Remember

Periidot said:
Is this still alive...I mean, haven't been on either but 030
I was waiting for @ALittleRed to reply, but I'm pretty sure this is dead. I'm still active and willing to post, but I think we need other people to continue the plot. I was thinking of rebooting this again sometime. I'll be sure to tag all of you.

Keira Winston]I was waiting for [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18461-alittlered/ said:
@ALittleRed[/URL] to reply, but I'm pretty sure this is dead. I'm still active and willing to post, but I think we need other people to continue the plot. I was thinking of rebooting this again sometime. I'll be sure to tag all of you.
Sorry, I didn't have internet for the last week

[QUOTE="Keira Winston]It's okay. This is dead anyway. I'll reboot this when I have time.

[/QUOTE]
I loved this, I hope it works better next time. I will still love to take part in the next one.

ALittleRed said:
I loved this, I hope it works better next time. I will still love to take part in the next one.
I was going to reboot it sooner, but I've been obsessed with Gossip Girl lately which lead to a new rp idea. When I do decide to reboot this which is sometime before the end of summer, I'll tag you for sure. I'm actually sad that this died. I've been planning it for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back