• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Summer to Remember

Tsiwentiio said:
ME NEXT! ME NEXT! lol xD
Omg. Okay. Since the player is YC's brother, she has to keep it a secret right?? So maybe YC did something bad in the past that Jada knew about and she swore she would keep it a secret if YC kept Jada and the Player's relationship on the DL

Loving how active everyone is right now :DD also crossing fingers to see if I get the part

Last edited by a moderator:
@Tsiwentiio since Acacia is yc's older brother's girlfriend, maybe acacia could act sort of as Alianna's older sister. or maybe acacia could be annoyed by her high maintenance and conceitedness.

Oooooo I love it, all the shade getting ready to be thrown. I feel like with Ali being so high maintenance it will get her in some trouble with the others

Tsiwentiio said:
Oooooo I love it, all the shade getting ready to be thrown. I feel like with Ali being so high maintenance it will get her in some trouble with the others
Ali... and Jada? Friends? Maybe?

@Cosimia I think Bryson will still have feelings for Jada, but I don't think he'd be willing to get back together with her since he knows how she is with commitment. The question is- why did they break up this time?

I bet Acacia would be friendly around Jada since they were childhood friends, but I don't think she'd be close to her.

@Periidot I think Cacia would be a bit awkward around Levi... but she may still have some left over feelings for him. Why did you think they broke up? Also, could Bryson be best friends with Levi? I could see them as buddies :D

I think only the geek spot is the only one open, *enter randomness here*

The geek and the player are open at the moment. I might add more spots depending on how it goes.

~

I'm working on the beach house and the rooms at the moment.

I'll have each couple (The player and the pretty face; The jock and the bookworm) have a room together

The rest of you can decide who to room with ;)

@Cosimia Since the Bryson has an on-off relationship with jada, could they room together?

@Keira Winston Maybe cause of the act she puts up?? Idk maybe Levi wants her to be comfortable with herself before getting into a relationship with someone else, though if you have any other dramatic reason we can make one up lol (possibly involving Kylynn!). Also yes, Bryson and Levi sound like !!good friends!! CC:

Keira Winston]The geek and the player are open at the moment. I might add more spots depending on how it goes. ~ I'm working on the beach house and the rooms at the moment. I'll have each couple (The player and the pretty face; The jock and the bookworm) have a room together The rest of you can decide who to room with ;) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36256-cosimia/ said:
@Cosimia[/URL] Since the Bryson has an on-off relationship with jada, could they room together?
Omg yes! Maybe at some point he or she relapses and they sorta hu, and then the player finds out :oooo

@Cosimia or maybe the skater will find out first... then this is gonna' have a huge blow out

@Periidot maybe Acacia would act distant or awkward around Levi because he's one of the only people who knows who she truly is.

how about they break up because Cacia thought kylynn and Levi were getting too close whole tutoring.... or maybe Cacia fell for the player

Weird plot twist but what if something were to happen between the player and the bookworm like the two of them kinda grow closer talking about the pretty face and the jock type thing.........

@Tsiwentiio Bruuuuuuh, I like that. I like that a lot

@Keira Winston A mixture of the two sounds like a good break-up reason. Levi probably still has feelings for her because he wants Acacia to be happy and true to herself~~

Also photos of Acacia and Levi could be found for more drama looool (if they took any together, probs there's gonna be lots since Cacia likes photography)

@Periidot What if Levi and cacia's breakup was a well known thing? they could be the previous power couple, the ones crowned homecoming king and queen?

@Cosimia I still need the geek and the player which are important parts of the rp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back