• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Summer to Remember

If anyone is willing to fill another spot or knows someone who will, that would be great. I want to start the rp asap and I'm getting so hyped for it.

@AnarchyReins I think Keira might want you to check your writing sample. My perfectionist self spotted errors. I think we already know I'm annoying, so your welcome xD

[QUOTE="Keira Winston]If anyone is willing to fill another spot or knows someone who will, that would be great. I want to start the rp asap and I'm getting so hyped for it.

[/QUOTE]
I'm about to post mine in about, mmmm, 30 minutes or so.

[QUOTE="Keira Winston]so the geek is now taken... the last spot open is the player

[/QUOTE]
Mmmm, don't believe so. ;D

The opening post is up! Please refrain from posting again until everyone has posted their starter. I will have the skater up in a moment. @Sugar Honey Iced Tea @Smoaki

Last edited by a moderator:
@Cosimia scratch that- it'd be a lot easier if they were already at the beach house. So just start from there. They just checked in the night before, and they are now waking up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm loving everyone's posts so far! Once everyone has their starter up, we're free to post. I can tell there's gonna' be a lotta drama *rubs hands together and laughs evilly*

I'm working on my starter now! I'm sorry for being late. I had a bike accident and was patching myself up when everyone else was starting. xD

[QUOTE="Sugar Honey Iced Tea]I'm working on my starter now! I'm sorry for being late. I had a bike accident and was patching myself up when everyone else was starting. xD

[/QUOTE]
Are you okay, love?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back