• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Summer to Remember

@Periidot I'd like for Kylynn's nickname for Levi to be Jeans, if that's good. I just think about jeans when I hear Levi

@Smoaki I just have to say that the picture in your signature has to be the cutest picture of Pentatonix. I just love Avi's super frown. xD

Right? xD Glad someone recognizes them. Plus the super frown is partly why i chose the picture x3 *Nerd Alert* @Sugar Honey Iced Tea

Hell yeah I recognized them. Pentatonix is what I listen to on a daily basis. Avi Kaplan may or may not be my celebrity crush.

Avi is easily the best member of the group. He's funny but like sweet and awesome. And attractive as freakin' Hell. His voice is like a river of the sweetest honey.

Ey, besides Bryson, does anyone want to be friends with Levi? He's pretty much nice to everyone, kind of wary of Damon though. Besides that, I'm not sure how to interact with everyone else haha.

[QUOTE="Keira Winston]while everyone's somehow busy this summer... I have no plans and no life outside my bed

[/QUOTE]
Same girl, but LOOK! we made it to page 2! It will not die!

Last edited by a moderator:
ALittleRed said:
Same girl, but LOOK! we made it to page 2! It will not die!
it better not! I have my hopes set on this! when it gets later they'll have their little spin the bottle game ;) )

[QUOTE="Keira Winston]it better not! I have my hopes set on this! when it gets later they'll have their little spin the bottle game ;) )

[/QUOTE]
Sounds interesting, very nice drama to be pile up on us. I also have my hopes up for this too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back