• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Akio said:
When! I said he might like Agnes and she may come with him willingly which admirably chances are small. Where did kidnap come in?
"""""''''Willingly"""""""""""

Cayden isn't even a bad pussy, come on we need a Rhaegar in this RP

Akio said:
When! I said he might like Agnes and she may come with him willingly which admirably chances are small. Where did kidnap come in?
Well when the Dornish are involved kidnapping is just implied.

Lancelot said:
"""""''''Willingly"""""""""""
Cayden isn't even a bad pussy, come on we need a Rhaegar in this RP
Caydens gonna do plenty of bad things, kidnap Anges is just not one of them, she isn't valuable enough

Hypnos said:
Well when the Dornish are involved kidnapping is just implied.
Just because the Tower of Joy is in our lands doesn't mean I'm a rapist, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Leusis said:
usually people kind of just make a character nd leave most of the time.
I like GoT. Highly unlikely unless I get run over by a truck or something.

Akio said:
Caydens gonna do plenty of bad things, kidnap Anges is just not one of them, she isn't valuable enough
Just because the Tower of Joy is in our lands doesn't mean I'm a rapist, right?
First of all "she isn't valuable enough" fuck you! Heir apparent to the Riverlands (After Walder snuffs it) and future Lady of Horn Hill, cousin (once removed) to the Lord of Casterly Rock (Through marriage) and neice (Through marriage) to the Lord of Winterfell. She's plenty valuable.

Second I never said anything about the crime that must not be named.

Oh, have we mentioned the special relationship Cayden have with his horse yet?

So yeah, all the new guys. The Prince of Dorne sleeps with his horse on a consistent basis. Don't worry, it is consensual (if reluctantly on the horse's side).

WanderingJester said:
So yeah, all the new guys. The Prince of Dorne sleeps with his horse on a consistent basis. Don't worry, it is consensual (if reluctantly on the horse's side).
I love how he'd plot to kill any major lord for the death of his war horse. I really do.

Lancelot said:
What have I done DDD:
Ended your life, mayhaps.

Hypnos said:
*Repent now and your demise shall be ever so slightly less painful.
Oh, the Black Goat Faith is so endearing. Why doesn't everyone just convert already?

Hypnos said:
First of all "she isn't valuable enough" fuck you! Heir apparent to the Riverlands (After Walder snuffs it) and future Lady of Horn Hill, cousin (once removed) to the Lord of Casterly Rock (Through marriage) and neice (Through marriage) to the Lord of Winterfell. She's plenty valuable.
Second I never said anything about the crime that must not be named.
Yeah but if I kidnap her all it will do is bring the Tully's against me (probably going against hornhill anyway so nothing there) Now if Walder were to die then I'll admit the thought may cross his mind depending on how close they are and how likely it would offend Tiber

WanderingJester said:
Really now..

Akio said:
Yeah but if I kidnap her all it will do is bring the Tully's against me (probably going against hornhill anyway so nothing there) Now if Walder were to die then I'll admit the thought may cross his mind depending on how close they are and how likely it would offend Tiber
Really now..
So you wont kidnap you because of your great respect for Lord Walder? I'm flattered.

I think the new people have been scared away by Cayden's special connection with his horse.

Hypnos said:
So you wont kidnap you because of your great respect for Lord Walder? I'm flattered.
I think the new people have been scared away by Cayden's special connection with his horse.
Well he is the Handsomest man in Westeros and Barbra Tully is a force to be reckoned with, especially while she has the ear of Brandeon Bartheon who I rather not look at me quite yet.

Lir said:
Oh my goodness. All this Dornish hate. ;-;
It's OK it's all in good humor and 90% of this hate is on me

TheAncientCenturion said:
That's because the Frey's are a noble house. It was those Tully's and that Blackfysh that caused the ruckus.
I think you mean Robb Stark.

The Tullys did their best to repair the situation

Last edited by a moderator:
Brook said:
@Hypnos who would you prefer I take? The Second Son, Ser Lothar Tully or the Third Son, Walder Tully?
Which ever you want really: Lothar has been used more and is Lord-Steward of Riverrun, but Walder Jr is younger and a clean slate. If you want to be Lothar you get @Lancelot as a son, whereas if you want to be Walder Jr you get @Crimson smile as a son.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back