• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Fezzes said:
Yes. Celtics.
CAN IT BE? MY BROTHER FROM DOWN UNDER? ANOTHER CELTICS FAN?!?!

shocked-will-smith.gif

How amazing is Game of Zones btw? (You would appreciate this episode I think)

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Fezzes said:
Never thought I'd see the day. Celtics are favourite team, always.
At least it's not the Fakers.

Fair enough.
From Bill to Larry to the Big 3, Celtics for life man. *high fives*

Lancelot said:
Was planning something but decided to be smart and not sleep so vraindead today
leave th e planning to Cayden xD , I have evil plan for this war

Brook said:
Still deciding. Been a while since I've seen the show so just trying to remember stuff.
You should definitely take a character in House Tully, it is currently the greatest house in the whole of Westeros, closely followed by House Velaryon.

Hypnos said:
You should definitely take a character in House Tully, it is currently the greatest house in the whole of Westeros, closely followed by House Velaryon.
If you wouldn't mind another Tully player I could pick one up (preferably Otho or Lothar but any works.)

Lancelot said:
If you wouldn't mind another Tully player I could pick one up (preferably Otho or Lothar but any works.)
That would be fine, I'm trying to pawn off as many Tullys as possible and you could take either: Lothar is early forties to late thirties (~38) is steward of Riverrun, and married to his cousin Roslin Bracken. Otho is late teens to early twenties (~18) and I have written almost nothing about him though I intended to enter him into the joust, you could be either or another Tully if you wanted.

Lir said:
Hey! I am interested in joining, if you guys will have me!
To my knowledge the majority of players here are American so most of them will probably be a sleep around now.

Lancelot said:
To my knowledge the majority of players here are American so most of them will probably be a sleep around now.
Wait what? It's like half past noon on the East Coast xD

Lir said:
Hey! I am interested in joining, if you guys will have me!
If you're a chill person, we'll love to have you. Just check out the overview and toss up a CS for approval! :D

WanderingJester said:
Wait what? It's like half past noon on the East Coast xD
If you're a chill person, we'll love to have you. Just check out the overview and toss up a CS for approval! :D
Oh sorry, should probably have looked at what time it was in America.

@Lancelot @Hypnos @WanderingJester

That is the problem with being in Scotland on a site like this, I guess.

I'd like to think I am a chill person, yeah. Haha. I'll go look at the overview now. Are there any roles you guys need filled? Is there a leader of a house you specifically need or something?

Lir said:

I'd like to think I am a chill person, yeah. Haha. I'll go look at the overview now. Are there any roles you guys need filled? Is there a leader of a house you specifically need or something?
Cool Cool ^_^

Eh... I mean we got like two RPers heading Highgarden right now but it's still slow as seven hells, but then again so is the situation at the Iron Isles and at Storm's End. Idk, is there a house you would prefer? ( :) )

WanderingJester said:
Cool Cool ^_^
Eh... I mean we got like two RPers heading Highgarden right now but it's still slow as seven hells, but then again so is the situation at the Iron Isles and at Storm's End. Idk, is there a house you would prefer? ( :) )
Personally I am becoming quite concerned at those situations, it seems the longer people wait the less they want to post ;(

Lir said:

I don't think there's any character that we specifically need but there are a lot of cool spots still open, such as Lords and Ladies of powerful houses, members of major houses and even a few small council positions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back