• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

3 hours in a semi-truck loading boxes that weigh 70lbs or more while it's 115 degrees inside with only one 5 minute break and if you don't meet your quota of 350 boxes an hour you get fired. Best part time job ever right?

Leusis said:
3 hours in a semi-truck loading boxes that weigh 70lbs or more while it's 115 degrees inside with only one 5 minute break and if you don't meet your quota of 350 boxes an hour you get fired. Best part time job ever right?
Bummer man, are they paying you well at least?

Also, not a single mention of dragons as pets in the guide. I'm kind of disappointed (even knowing the chances of me owning at dragon, then a dragon egg, is practically nonexistent).

Leusis said:
$10.10 an hour, so that'd be a negative ghost rider.
Yeah my old job wasn't as hard, but I never got paid above 9.50. So yeah.

i_hug_that_feel.png

WanderingJester said:
Bummer man, are they paying you well at least?
Also, not a single mention of dragons as pets in the guide. I'm kind of disappointed (even knowing the chances of me owning at dragon, then a dragon egg, is practically nonexistent).
You could always put all your points in ski changing and steal someone else's dragon.

I talked to my brother @Elendithas about joining, he seemed interested but I'm not sure what he would want to play. Knowing him it would be the lord, so I guess I get to be the heir again most likely.

Leusis said:
I talked to my brother @Elendithas about joining, he seemed interested but I'm not sure what he would want to play. Knowing him it would be the lord, so I guess I get to be the heir again most likely.
The more the merrier I guess. Though from messing around with the house creating system it looks like the average number of children that a lord is going to have will probably be three so if we get too many people some are going to have to take other roles such as knights and maesters. If you both want to be heads of house then you could try and get a vassal house in the house creation, though it's a bit expensive points wise.

Hypnos said:
The more the merrier I guess. Though from messing around with the house creating system it looks like the average number of children that a lord is going to have will probably be three so if we get too many people some are going to have to take other roles such as knights and maesters. If you both want to be heads of house then you could try and get a vassal house in the house creation, though it's a bit expensive points wise.
That's really up to the group in question. The default house has four people in it including the Lord, but we can realistically have as many as 6 people (Lord, Lady, Heir and three other kids) or more if we wanted too. I understand the need to have non related House members, but I think it'll be fine if we squeeze a few more guys into the bloodline if we wanted to.

I think we need to set some things in stone like: who's playing, where people want the house to be, who people want to be, and a rough premise for the story (Which I will obviously expand upon later)

Hypnos said:
I think we need to set some things in stone like: who's playing, where people want the house to be, who people want to be, and a rough premise for the story (Which I will obviously expand upon later)
I'm in, Stormlands Marcher Lord, Second Born Knight (e.g. Garlan), ten years before the first Blackfyre Rebellion (where we can depose the Baratheons and turn the Stormland in favor of Daemon Blackfyre).

Also, I'll wait until we take off the ground before doing character creations and stuff. Been in too many PnP where everyone did a bunch of work and then never getting to play and stuff -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
Leusis said:
Could somebody give me the page number in which to find the information on V-Steel please?
Chapter 5: Destinies and Qualities, Page 83, Heirloom.

WanderingJester said:
I'm in, Stormlands Marcher Lord, Second Born Knight (e.g. Garlan), ten years before the first Blackfyre Rebellion (where we can depose the Baratheons and turn the Stormland in favor of Daemon Blackfyre).
Also, I'll wait until we take off the ground before doing character creations and stuff. Been in too many PnP where everyone did a bunch of work and then never getting to play and stuff -_-
If people are in agreement then we can work with those things. Once we establish who's playing then we can generate the House and I can start working on a basic outline for what's going to go down, that could be anywhere from a few hours to a week depending on other people.

[dice]24766[/dice]

Hypnos said:
If people are in agreement then we can work with those things. Once we establish who's playing then we can generate the House and I can start working on a basic outline for what's going to go down, that could be anywhere from a few hours to a week depending on other people.
I'm alright with Jesters plan and I'm pretty sure its going to be me, @WanderingJester @TheGreyEminence @Elendithas @Lancelot

And @Akio ??? He didn't really give a clear answer to if he was going to be joining.

Hypnos said:
Leusis said:
I'm alright with Jesters plan and I'm pretty sure its going to be me, @WanderingJester @TheGreyEminence @Elendithas @Lancelot
And @Akio ??? He didn't really give a clear answer to if he was going to be joining.
Also, we should really move this to PM once we know who's in or not. Just saying.

Hypnos said:
Count me in .

WanderingJester said:
Also, we should really move this to PM once we know who's in or not. Just saying.
It might stop spamming people who aren't interested though irritatingly you can't roll dice in a PM.

Hypnos said:
It might stop spamming people who aren't interested though irritatingly you can't roll dice in a PM.
I mean I would highly suggest we do PnP over some sort of chat room if we can. It would make the action less... annoying with the wait, since PnP are usually meant for people to play over a tabletop. If not I suppose we can always make a closed thread on Fandom and continue there.

WanderingJester said:
I mean I would highly suggest we do PnP over some sort of chat room if we can. It would make the action less... annoying with the wait, since PnP are usually meant for people to play over a tabletop. If not I suppose we can always make a closed thread on Fandom and continue there.
There is specific sections on this site for Dice and Quests though...

Lancelot said:
There is specific sections on this site for Dice and Quests though...
Yeah, but then we would end up in a snail's pace in regards to people not feeling like posting and stuff. Not saying I can't wait in regards to replies, but PnP's really designed for rapid reactions and interactions between PC and NPCs as well as the wider Narrative world. I wouldn't mind if we only do it once a week for like a few hours, in that time we can get the storyline moving a bit down the road rather than have one person reply each day or something.

WanderingJester said:
Yeah, but then we would end up in a snail's pace in regards to people not feeling like posting and stuff. Not saying I can't wait in regards to replies, but PnP's really designed for rapid reactions and interactions between PC and NPCs as well as the wider Narrative world. I wouldn't mind if we only do it once a week for like a few hours, in that time we can get the storyline moving a bit down the road rather than have one person reply each day or something.
What would you recommend we use?

Hypnos said:
What would you recommend we use?
Tbh? Skype if everyone's willing to. We don't even need to do voice, just keep it in text chat and make a group with the label. The PM can be our OOC or something. I mean we can use something else, but I guess the main challenge to the chat is getting a time where everyone can be online at the same time.

WanderingJester said:
Tbh? Skype if everyone's willing to. We don't even need to do voice, just keep it in text chat and make a group with the label. The PM can be our OOC or something. I mean we can use something else, but I guess the main challenge to the chat is getting a time where everyone can be online at the same time.
What about Roll 20?

I have never tried it myself but it is quite popular.

WanderingJester said:
Roll 20's... complex. If @Hypnos and @Leusis are willing to learn it, I'll do the same and we can certainly have the thing there.
Idk it was just a suggestion, no idea how it actually works myself.

However I agree that we should take the discussion about this to a PM because the OOC is getting a bit full of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back