• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

WanderingJester said:
Tbh? Skype if everyone's willing to. We don't even need to do voice, just keep it in text chat and make a group with the label. The PM can be our OOC or something. I mean we can use something else, but I guess the main challenge to the chat is getting a time where everyone can be online at the same time.
Roll 20 for the game sessions, mythweavers to make the character sheets on.

Easy peasey lemon squeezy, I do this all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
We can still use the slack for pre-game stuff like creating the house and discussing characters and such so that way we're ready to start the first session on roll20.

SleepyBuddha said:
Oh my I haven't been getting any notifications from this thread. How much have a missed?
Quite a bit lol. It's cool though, not much has passed IC wise and most of the stuff here's just shitposting. We are sort of thinking about a PnP RP in Westeros too, so there's that.

My suggestions in regards to the failed notifications is to unwatch and watch the thread again. It's happened to a good number of us in the past.

Last edited by a moderator:
SleepyBuddha said:
@Hypnos would you like to go ahead and set up the meeting between Baelor's men and my character
That would be great actually since I don't want to post as Baelor directly again until Fordee raps up his conversation with Centurion.

Ser Davos Seaworth] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9378-thefordee14/ said:
@TheFordee14[/URL] Still hitting a wall?
Not really. I have just been freakishly busy this week. Should have an Aerea post up early next week since I have a party and a BBQ taking up most of my weekend schedule.

TheFordee14 said:
Not really. I have just been freakishly busy this week. Should have an Aerea post up early next week since I have a party and a BBQ taking up most of my weekend schedule.
Ah okay, just dealing with a weird allergic reaction that's keeping me inside and I've been pretty bored.

I nearly fainted, logged in after a few days inactivity to 0 notifications, and thought all my roleplays died.

It was a sad moment...

WanderingJester said:
Is anyone actually waiting on me btw? I really hope I haven't left anyone hanging :/
not really, i havent posted yet so no. Meant to post today but rolling storms took out my power

Archon said:
I nearly fainted, logged in after a few days inactivity to 0 notifications, and thought all my roleplays died.
It was a sad moment...
A few of us are working on a PnP RPG so we set up a separate chat so as not to spam the main one. We're still here we've just been using that.

I'm waiting for hypnos to post as Baelor's men to inspect the vaults of the alchemists guild and solidify the deal between them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back