• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Alright, I put faces to all of the people in Torvins "pack" even though most of them are characters from the show since finding people that look like wildlings is pretty annoying. I may post something in a little while about the group attacking the scouting party of crows since it won't really do much to hurt the watch as a whole and I'm bored.

WanderingJester said:
Indeed, guess it's going to get more magical as the series winds down. Bloody Asshai sorcerers.
I'm glad they incorporated a larger focus on the music, composition has always been one of the show's strong points.

Hypnos said:
I'm glad they incorporated a larger focus on the music, composition has always been one of the show's strong points.
It's good to see Cersei getting her hair back and letting it down. Guess it must've been a few months between the two seasons. Good to see Tyrion picking up a fiddle instead of a bottle all day as well.

WanderingJester said:
It's good to see Cersei getting her hair back and letting it down. Guess it must've been a few months between the two seasons. Good to see Tyrion picking up a fiddle instead of a bottle all day as well.
are you guys on crack

WanderingJester said:
The reunion of the three siblings, whilst unexpected is honestly a nice change of pace. I always thought Tyrion worked better whilst working with/against his family.

Hypnos said:
The reunion of the three siblings, whilst unexpected is honestly a nice change of pace. I always thought Tyrion worked better whilst working with/against his family.
I agree. It seemed as though they've all taken a step away from Westerosi politics and back to the governance of the Westerlands, which is a lot more lush than I expected (thought there would be a lot more hills and such). Perhaps they're near the flat lands by Lannisport and the Rock? Kind of funny seeing Cersei take a page out of Margery's book and getting to know the lowborn folks a bit better lol.

WanderingJester said:
I agree. It seemed as though they've all taken a step away from Westerosi politics and back to the governance of the Westerlands, which is a lot more lush than I expected (thought there would be a lot more hills and such). Perhaps they're near the flat lands by Lannisport and the Rock? Kind of funny seeing Cersei take a page out of Margery's book and getting to know the lowborn folks a bit better lol.
It is lovely to see the West in all it's glory. We're led to believe through such people as Tywin and Kevan that westerlanders are always serious and sullen but from what I can see of this season it looks like the show will really go into depth to establish its inhabitants as real characters that can have fun as much as anyone else.

Hypnos said:
It is lovely to see the West in all it's glory. We're led to believe through such people as Tywin and Kevan that westerlanders are always serious and sullen but from what I can see of this season it looks like the show will really go into depth to establish its inhabitants as real characters that can have fun as much as anyone else.
This is true. Perhaps it might even reveal that Tywin and Kevan are more of the exception to the rule and have to maintain their seriousness due to their position of rule. I mean, the Westerlands should have festivals and yearly traditions just like anywhere else where people can unwind after a harvest or something (harvest being in the summer instead of the fall due to year long seasons). Despite all the gloom and doom of the series, it seems that even as men like Gregor/Robert Strong roam around, people have reasons to laugh and celebrate, and life goes on. Very good to see the producers and directors giving that realistic portrayal of Westeros, specifically in the region of the Westerlands.

WanderingJester said:
This is true. Perhaps it might even reveal that Tywin and Kevan are more of the exception to the rule and have to maintain their seriousness due to their position of rule. I mean, the Westerlands should have festivals and yearly traditions just like anywhere else where people can unwind after a harvest or something (harvest being in the summer instead of the fall due to year long seasons). Despite all the gloom and doom of the series, it seems that even as men like Gregor/Robert Strong roam around, people have reasons to laugh and celebrate, and life goes on. Very good to see the producers and directors giving that realistic portrayal of Westeros, specifically in the region of the Westerlands.
The west is really a fascinating place and I feel like the showrunners have only just realized that, I just pray that they do better service to the west than they did to Dorne.

Hypnos said:
The west is really a fascinating place and I feel like the showrunners have only just realized that, I just pray that they do better service to the west than they did to Dorne.
Hear, hear. Let's hope all the other regions get a better treatment than Dorne, because Dorne.

WanderingJester said:
Hear, hear. Let's hope all the other regions get a better treatment than Dorne, because Dorne.
I mean to be fair if nothing else they managed to capture just how shit Dorne is in a single season.

Hypnos said:
I mean to be fair if nothing else they managed to capture just how shit Dorne is in a single season.
Pretty much, especially their women it seemed. At this point I feel like all the Sand snakes in the show are just as bloodthirsty as Gregor, only with Gregor he'll do the honorable thing and slice you in half in front of you, whereas the Dornish would poison you and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back