• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Leusis said:
Forgot he hates dice
This won't be using D&D rules or anything.
We might be able to tempt him if we make our House Words: Bitter Gold and Steel. :P

Also, would we play out the thing in this universe, or canon universe? (Either would be really interesting to me tbh).

WanderingJester said:
We might be able to tempt him if we make our House Words: Bitter Gold and Steel. :P
Also, would we play out the thing in this universe, or canon universe? (Either would be really interesting to me tbh).
Its meant to be set around the start of the books, but you can easily just move it back farther in time to even make it before Aegon's conquest if we really wanted to. I'd say just after the first blackfyre rebellion just because I find that time really interesting, or before Roberts Rebellion.

Leusis said:
Its meant to be set around the start of the books, but you can easily just move it back farther in time to even make it before Aegon's conquest if we really wanted to. I'd say just after the first blackfyre rebellion just because I find that time really interesting, or before Roberts Rebellion.
I would love to do either of those, but in a sense that we can change things so that Daemon wins the Iron Throne or something else. If what happens still happens, then I'll be less excited about this I suppose. *shrug*

WanderingJester said:
I would love to do either of those, but in a sense that we can change things so that Daemon wins the Iron Throne or something else. If what happens still happens, then I'll be less excited about this I suppose. *shrug*
Well if we started like 10 years before the Blackfyre Rebellion that might give us enough time to gain enough power and influence to make a difference in the war.

Leusis said:
Well if we started like 10 years before the Blackfyre Rebellion that might give us enough time to gain enough power and influence to make a difference in the war.
Totally, we'll gather allies and perhaps go after our liege lords in order to seize control of the region. Once that happens, we'll throw our backings to the Black Dragon! Blood Raven won't know what hit him!

Also I think my character's similar attitude with Martyn in this RP, so he'll end up fighting for your spoiled heir more often in duels than not (winning most of them in their history). He'll be the disinterested Hector to your Paris I suppose xD

WanderingJester said:
Totally, we'll gather allies and perhaps go after our liege lords in order to seize control of the region. Once that happens, we'll throw our backings to the Black Dragon! Blood Raven won't know what hit him!
Also I think my character's similar attitude with Martyn in this RP, so he'll end up fighting for your spoiled heir more often in duels than not (winning most of them in their history). He'll be the disinterested Hector to your Paris I suppose xD
I'll just put all of my exp into cunning and status and be shit at everything else. Not only can I think of amazing plans to assassinate people, but I can also throw my status as an heir in your face regardless of who you are!

Leusis said:
I'll just put all of my exp into cunning and status and be shit at everything else. Not only can I think of amazing plans to assassinate people, but I can also throw my status as an heir in your face regardless of who you are!
And then we roll the dice...

Leusis said:
I mean it sounds like a good deal to both of our characters to back the Black Dragon. My guy will think him of a proper warrior and what a King should look like, and your man will be ambitious enough to think of what the Black Dragon will grant him and his house once they win the Rebellion. It'll be perfect! :D

Leusis said:
Alright, so what region does everybody want to start in?
Tbh? The Stormlands. We don't touch on that region enough and its minor houses. It would be cool to have something like that. My second choice is the Reach.

The Narrow Sea Houses (Sworn to Dragonstone) and the Crownlands are considered separate regions in these mechanics just so you're aware.

Hypnos said:
The Narrow Sea Houses (Sworn to Dragonstone) and the Crownlands are considered separate regions in these mechanics just so you're aware.
I think the Narrow Seas houses would be a super cool idea but its up to the majority.

WanderingJester said:
Tbh? The Stormlands. We don't touch on that region enough and its minor houses. It would be cool to have something like that. My second choice is the Reach.
Stormlands gives: +5 defense, +10 laws, and +5 power but takes away: -5 land and -5 population.

Reach gives: +10 influence, +5 population and +5 wealth but takes away: -5 defense and -5 law.

Lancelot said:
I think the Narrow Seas houses would be a super cool idea but its up to the majority.
The Narrow Sea gives: +20 defense, and +5 law but takes away: -5 influence, -5 lands, -5 wealth.

Leusis said:
Holy shit the narrow sea is untouchable with that defense bonus lol
Hypnos said:
Stormlands gives: +5 defense, +10 laws, and +5 power but takes away: -5 land and -5 population.
Reach gives: +10 influence, +5 population and +5 wealth but takes away: -5 defense and -5 law.

The Narrow Sea gives: +20 defense, and +5 law but takes away: -5 influence, -5 lands, -5 wealth.
We need to have the option to rp fishing on a small raft and a storm hitting

Hypnos said:

I like it, though as more of a land based military guy, I'll still stick to Stormlands and Reach as my first and second pick. Narrow Seas might be nigh unassailable, but building up a strong land force to back Daemon Blackfyre will be difficult.

However there is the point that we can take Driftmark's fleet away from them, giving the Black Dragon some Naval presence, so I won't be too mad if we go that route either.

WanderingJester said:
I like it, though as more of a land based military guy, I'll still stick to Stormlands and Reach as my first and second pick. Narrow Seas might be nigh unassailable, but building up a strong land force to back Daemon Blackfyre will be difficult.
However there is the point that we can take Driftmark's fleet away from them, giving the Black Dragon some Naval presence, so I won't be too mad if we go that route either.
Stormlands would be pick number 1 for me, then narrow sea and then the Reach.

Leusis said:
Stormlands would be pick number 1 for me, then narrow sea and then the Reach.
I haven't read too far, but what's the deal with V-Steel Ancestral weapons btw? Would be nice to get our own with our own house and what not, even if we're minor. :/

WanderingJester said:
I haven't read too far, but what's the deal with V-Steel Ancestral weapons btw? Would be nice to get our own with our own house and what not, even if we're minor. :/
I believe (Though don't quote me on this because I just skimmed that section) there is an option to have a Valyrian steel sword for a head of house of heir, though there is mechanics behind it which I can't tell you because I haven't got to that bit yet.

Hypnos said:
I believe (Though don't quote me on this because I just skimmed that section) there is an option to have a Valyrian steel sword for a head of house of heir, though there is mechanics behind it which I can't tell you because I haven't got to that bit yet.
Whelp, back to reading then I suppose. Thanks for the heads up. I do hope we can get a lightsaber of our own.

WanderingJester said:
Whelp, back to reading then I suppose. Thanks for the heads up. I do hope we can get a lightsaber of our own.
Well if you want one and @Leusis is going to be the heir then you're going to have to persuade him to spend his points on it and then give it to you.

Hypnos said:
Well if you want one and @Leusis is going to be the heir then you're going to have to persuade him to spend his points on it and then give it to you.
Wait since he's heir, wouldn't the Lord (dad) still have it/using it? Why would @Leusis 's character need to spend points on it then :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Back