• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

WanderingJester said:
@TheAncientCenturion I had a dream last night in which you and I used red hot tipped pitchforks and some sort of gun to hunt down ghosts. The climax was when we got attacked by the ghost of young Hillary Clinton. It was actually kind of an alarming situation given the fact that no one wanted to be possessed by a young Hillary Clinton. Do with this information as you will :P
I've got a question: what did Centurion look like in this dream?

Hypnos said:
I've got a question: what did Centurion look like in this dream?
He looked like Roose Bolton in his profile picture, only not as tall. I knew it was him because his name hovered above his head and on my heads up display.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypnos said:
Second question: How tall do you think Roose Bolton is?
1) I hope you saw my edits. We were very well equipped for some mystery machine/ghostbuster knockoffs.

2) idk, 6'1, 6'2"? I'm probably being generous, considering people were a bit shorter on average than us today. Still, you know, the Mountain was 7 feet tall. *shrug*

WanderingJester said:
1) I hope you saw my edits. We were very well equipped for some mystery machine/ghostbuster knockoffs.
2) idk, 6'1, 6'2"? I'm probably being generous, considering people were a bit shorter on average than us today. Still, you know, the Mountain was 7 feet tall. *shrug*
Gregor was 8 feet tall

So I'm making my group of wildlings and I have most of the names but I could honestly use help finding pictures that would fit with a wildling.

Does anyone care if I use people from the show?

Leusis said:
As long as they aren't main characters I don't care, not sure about everybody else though.
Osha and Karsi are the two I was thinking of, still looking for the guys in the group though. Not many people fit the wildling look

We should start a A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplay campaign if anybody here plays tabletop rpgs at all. Sounds like it would be a fun time with all you shit posting fuckers.

Leusis said:
We should start a A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplay campaign if anybody here plays tabletop rpgs at all. Sounds like it would be a fun time with all you shit posting fuckers.
Sounds like it could be fun, though I'm not sure how you would go about setting it up.

Also I've got the perfect idea for an RP: It takes place in Westeros a year or two before the events of the books begin to unfold and players take the role of one of the many lines descended from Lord Walder Frey (I.e. one person plays Emmon Frey and his descendants whereas another takes Lame Lothar or Hosteen) and your goal is to slowly eliminate everyone else in the line of succession without tipping off Lord Walder about what you're doing, so that you can become heir to the Twins. You could go an intrigue route and political back stab or you could just psychotically murder all of your brothers and sisters at dinner. So many possibilities.

Hypnos said:
Sounds like it could be fun, though I'm not sure how you would go about setting it up.
Also I've got the perfect idea for an RP: It takes place in Westeros a year or two before the events of the books begin to unfold and players take the role of one of the many lines descended from Lord Walder Frey (I.e. one person plays Emmon Frey and his descendants whereas another takes Lame Lothar or Hosteen) and your goal is to slowly eliminate everyone else in the line of succession without tipping off Lord Walder about what you're doing, so that you can become heir to the Twins. You could go an intrigue route and political back stab or you could just psychotically murder all of your brothers and sisters at dinner. So many possibilities.
Well, you can't really play a tabletop effectively with more than like 6 people, so we find somebody who wants to be the DM and the first 6 people to say they want to join get to obviously. Or we could just have one of those clusterfuck campaigns where you have like 9 people. Though in my experience if you have a good DM the campaigns with a huge number of people can be so much better than smaller ones.

I would like to play the youngest Frey and start murdering my way all the way up the ladder, nobody will be going after me because I'm the last in line, muhahahaha.

PnP/Tabletop RP would be fun, though I rather not mess with the Freys. I'll rather we a bunch of random guys just walking around Westeros when suddenly we all get caught up in some highborn bs that leads straight to the Iron Throne. Almost like the Brotherhood without Banners but more ill luck (or good luck, depending on how you look at things) and somehow end up getting involved in like 90% of the political intrigue in Westeros despite the fact that some of us are like "I just wanted some whores and food!" xD

WanderingJester said:
PnP/Tabletop RP would be fun, though I rather not mess with the Freys. I'll rather we a bunch of random guys just walking around Westeros when suddenly we all get caught up in some highborn bs that leads straight to the Iron Throne. Almost like the Brotherhood without Banners but more ill luck (or good luck, depending on how you look at things) and somehow end up getting involved in like 90% of the political intrigue in Westeros despite the fact that some of us are like "I just wanted some whores and food!" xD
In ASOIAF RP they have a system for creating a house, we could just do that and take over Westeros with fire, blood, and plots, all the plots.

Leusis said:
In ASOIAF RP they have a system for creating a house, we could just do that and take over Westeros with fire, blood, and plots, all the plots.
Oh, fun. What a dysfunctional family we would make xD

WanderingJester said:
I dont really have much experience with table top rp's but hey it could be fun so count me in if u guys r really serious about this .

Leusis said:
I'd be completely fine helping get this set up, I'm just not willing to be DM.
I think that's the biggest thing. We's need a pretty decent DM/GM, else we'll just be making new characters all the time -_-

Leusis said:
I don't think anybody here DMs, so we're kind of boned on that one.
I mean if no one else wants to do it I could give it a go, but I'd have to fully read up on the rules and come up with some kind of story. I don't think I would do very well but I could try.

Hypnos said:
I mean if no one else wants to do it I could give it a go, but I'd have to fully read up on the rules and come up with some kind of story. I don't think I would do very well but I could try.
You've always been the goat Hypnos.

testing-goat.jpg

Hypnos said:
I have been on a few ASOIAF """dnd""" games, I use quotations because it was online and more of like a Quest game but with multiple players.

It had bare-bone stats and rules but I don't think it would be the type of quality you guys are talking about.

Nah, there is an actual ASOIAF tabletop system that was made with its own rulebook and everything. I've heard its difficult to understand initially but its actually well made. Its designed so that the party creates a house and members/servants/whatever of it and try to survive in the game of thrones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back