• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Hypnos said:
Let's be honest if he wants the Trident what are we going to do to stop him?
WE WILL FIGHT !! We shall go on to the end we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength , we shall defend our land, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender !!!!!

TheGreyEminence said:
"Hate" is a strong word to use right?
Idk, is it?

[media]

[/media]
TheGreyEminence said:
DONT YOU SEE @WanderingJester is trying to divide us tully's hes pinning us against each other so he can have the Trident for himself !!!!!
Really? We're family now, why would I take the Trident from family? That's like saying Tiber's going to attack Castamere again. Ridiculous :P

Hypnos said:
Let's be honest if he wants the Trident what are we going to do to stop him?
How's uh, all that free money working out for ya?

TheGreyEminence said:
WE WILL FIGHT !! We shall go on to the end we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength , we shall defend our land, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender !!!!!
What's a landing ground?

WanderingJester said:
Idk, is it?
[media]

[/media]
Really? We're family now, why would I take the Trident from family? That's like saying Tiber's going to attack Castamere again. Ridiculous :P

How's uh, all that free money working out for ya?
It's all good, please don't kill us.

Would Agnes and company be receptive of Albert? xD

Or should I just wait until everyone is in the feast's time?

WanderingJester said:
Why wouldn't they be? Aren't they Tullys too? O.o
Leanne's connection to the Tullys is through her Bracken blood and Lord Walder Tully's marriage to Barba Bracken, she is therefore related to every Tully of the main branch along with their Bracken cousins. On the other hand the Tullys of Misty Isle are decided from Walder's brother Emmon, who himself has no Bracken blood in his veins and is therefore unrelated.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheGreyEminence said:
I'm surprised nobody used this clip !!?

[media]

[/media]

Red said:
Would Agnes and company be receptive of Albert? xD
Or should I just wait until everyone is in the feast's time?
Well they're not exactly rude enough to just turn him down so he could approach if he wants, but you could waits for the feast too if you want.

Hypnos said:
Leanne's connection to the Tullys is through her Bracken blood and Lord Walder Tully's marriage to Barba Bracken, she is therefore related to every Tully of the main branch along with their Bracken cousins. On the other hand the Tullys of Misty Isle are decided from Walder's brother Emmon, who himself has no Bracken blood in his veins and is therefore unrelated.
They're Tullys, they're invited. That's like saying that someone decided to invite Tiber and they object because he brought this Uncle Edwyn or his cousin Leon with him when the Lannisters got to their seat. It would be more than inconsiderate for Tiber not to have them invited to Casterly Rock, it would be insulting. Besides I need a good way to introduce the future Lady of Castamere to her husband. Bring on the Misty Isle Tullys! :D

WanderingJester said:
They're Tullys, they're invited. That's like saying that someone decided to invite Tiber and they object because he brought this Uncle Edwyn or his cousin Leon with him when the Lannisters got to their seat. It would be more than inconsiderate for Tiber not to have them invited to Casterly Rock, it would be insulting. Besides I need a good way to introduce the future Lady of Castamere to her husband. Bring on the Misty Isle Tullys! :D
They'll be there then. except probably Ser Tristifer who'll be dealing with the war effort with some other important Riverfolk.

Hypnos said:
They'll be there then. except probably Ser Tristifer who'll be dealing with the war effort with some other important Riverfolk.
Cool, cool. Can you also update the Tully line up with them as well? Can't find a quick reference to Misty Isle Tully anywhere in Walder's CS or Overview :/

WanderingJester said:
Cool, cool. Can you also update the Tully line up with them as well? Can't find a quick reference to Misty Isle Tully anywhere in Walder's CS or Overview :/
Can Tiber and Benji have a chat during the feast ?

TheGreyEminence said:
WHAT WAR ?
Don't worry about it, everything's fine.

WanderingJester said:
I'll do it in a second, I did update the family tree.

TheGreyEminence said:
No!

TheGreyEminence said:
Sure, though he best behave himself if he doesn't want to get dog piled by Lannister soldiers (and possibly get something broken) :P

Hypnos said:
Don't worry about it, everything's fine.
I'll do it in a second, I did update the family tree.

No!
Sweet, yeah I lost the link to the family tree a while back :/

TheGreyEminence said:
CAN THE HEIR TO THE FAMILY SEAT PLEASE BE FILLED IN ON WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why not it will be fun !!
CAN THE HEIR TO THE FAMILY SEAT PLEASE STOP BEING A DRUNKARD, WHOREMONGER!

Tiber has only jusr decided he doesn't want to attack the Riverlands, please don't make him change his mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back