• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Akio said:
Lol if it just went on foot Roland might just win again unless he got pinned under a horse lol
Nah, like I said, I'll improvise the rules a bit, use the real rules for guidelines or something.

Hypnos said:
Is Erika Greyjoy still canon or is she just going to be retconned since her player disappeared and she never did anything of note?
Hmm. I don't really know. I made this family tree before finding out we had another Greyjoy. So I am guessing it may be best to just retcon her out, especially since her creator isn't active.

Akio said:
If Fezzes can't post does he want us to play Trevir winning the joust @Fezzes
Oh, he's still likely going to win the joust as NPC (unless something drastic happens), just whatever else happens between then and now is up for grabs.

WanderingJester said:
Oh, he's still likely going to win the joust as NPC (unless something drastic happens), just whatever else happens between then and now is up for grabs.
Mhmm kk

WanderingJester said:
lol, I doubt Cayden will make it to the finals. Maybe in an earlier round if you want to narrate that? :P
I just want to complete the mission I set out on at the beginning of this tourney: Kill Cayden's horse.

Akio said:
lol I think Fezzes will likely still get a say in what happens lol
Jester said it was up for grabs so I called dibs, can't, you just ignore the laws of dibs, we're not barbarians.

Hypnos said:
I just want to complete the mission I set out on at the beginning of this tourney: Kill Cayden's horse.
Jester said it was up for grabs so I called dibs, can't, you just ignore the laws of dibs, we're not barbarians.
lol he's riding it so you have your chance, he has some plans to use his sand steed to his advantage. If he sees certain people I did plan for the possibility of his horse going down to

Last edited by a moderator:
Lancelot said:
Didn't Cayden just have a near death asthma attack?
Serious yes, near death no. But riding a horse wint cause the same strain as another melee as long as he's careful and i believe there are breaks in between as well

Akio said:
lol he's riding it so you have your chance, he has some plans to use his sand steed to his advantage. If he sees certain people I did plan for the possibility of his horse going down to
Well since sand steeds aren't strong enough to wear normal horse armour I'd say Trevir has a decent chance of 'accidentally' decapitating the poor creature and that's only if he doesn't manage to be bracketed against any of the characters I actually control.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypnos said:
Well since sand steeds aren't strong enough to wear normal horse armour I'd say Trevir has a decent chance of 'accidentally' decapitating the poor creature and that's only if he doesn't manage to be bracket against any of the characters I actually control.
Exactly, he will use the lack of armor and size to his advantage but also makes the steed very vulnerable unfortunately and I expected to at least at a extent not make it out of the joust with his current horse

Akio said:
Exactly, he will use the lack of armor and size to his advantage but also makes the steed very vulnerable unfortunately and I expected to at least at a extent not make it out of the joust with his current horse
How will a lack of armour help in any way?

Hypnos said:
How will a lack of armour help in any way?
Speed, depending on how fast he crosses the field when the bells are called he could seriously etheir throw off someone's momentum or even catch them when they meet before the reach top speed. Being that's he's smaller and faster might even make him harder to hit in general

Akio said:
Speed, depending on how fast he crosses the field when the bells are called he could seriously either throw off someone's momentum or even catch them when they meet before the reach top speed. Being that's he's smaller and faster might even make him harder to hit in general
A knight coming at you at full speed is just a likely to splinter your lance as you coming at him at full speed. If Cayden being smaller and faster makes him harder to hit then he's also going to have a hard time hitting other people.

Hypnos said:
A knight coming at you at full speed is just a likely to splinter your lance as you coming at him at full speed. If Cayden being smaller and faster makes him harder to hit then he's also going to have a hard time hitting other people.
Let him work around that, like I said I originally planned him to get another horse but there is a point to risking his horse at this point and i have some plot planned so there is a method to my madness

@Akio just assume that those 200 men got a stern telling off, and a small fine and were allowed to pass through the Riverlands otherwise unopposed. I'm writing incredibly slowly and I'd rather not hold up other stuff that you've got planned for something that could just be resolved in a few seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back