• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Hypnos said:
CAN THE HEIR TO THE FAMILY SEAT PLEASE STOP BEING A DRUNKARD, WHOREMONGER!
Tiber has only jusr decided he doesn't want to attack the Riverlands, please don't make him change his mind.
Oh, just fyi. @Red took over Wilhelm, so he's married a Payne and has a son. Also he got all serious and stuff :| *shrug*

WanderingJester said:
Oh, just fyi. @Red took over Wilhelm, so he's married a Payne and has a son. Also he got all serious and stuff :| *shrug*
Walder's Cs and the family tree are updated. We really need some kind of official spreadsheet or something to keep track of everyone's families.

WanderingJester said:
Did that throw a wrench in someone's plans or something?

Red said:
Did that throw a wrench in someone's plans or something?
Nah you good, just I portrayed Wilhelm as a bit more... joking and immature before that's all xD

Hypnos said:
Walder's Cs and the family tree are updated. We really need some kind of official spreadsheet or something to keep track of everyone's families.
D'aww, no pictures ( :( ) At least we've got names though :P

WanderingJester said:
Nah you good, just I portrayed Wilhelm as a bit more... joking and immature before that's all xD
D'aww, no pictures ( :( ) At least we've got names though :P
Fine! Is that better?

Hypnos said:
Fine! Is that better?
Yay!

giphy.gif

Akio said:
Do horses have to be armored in a joust?
No, they usually have some sort of armor on them, but they don't have to. However it'll be strange to see a horse without any sort of thing on it outside of a saddle, as they usually at least have the colors of the knight riding them adoring the sides and rear.

WanderingJester said:
No, they usually have some sort of armor on them, but they don't have to. However it'll be strange to see a horse without any sort of thing on it outside of a saddle, as they usually at least have the colors of the knight riding them adoring the sides and rear.
Mhmm good to note *is thinking*

I know all kinds of popular media portrays the horses meeting in the exact middle at the same time but their just supposed to start at the same time right?

Akio said:
Mhmm good to note *is thinking*
I know all kinds of popular media portrays the horses meeting in the exact middle at the same time but their just supposed to start at the same time right?
Yup, doesn't technically have to meet at the same time. Though the joust itself haven't started yet.

WanderingJester said:
Yup, doesn't technically have to meet at the same time. Though the joust itself haven't started yet.
I know, I'm just thinking about Cayden in the joust and his advantages.

Gonna write up a post of Cayden approaching Celena sooner rather then later as well

Last question, the jouster has to keep his seat to stay in and that's all right as long as he knocks the other guy off?

Akio said:
Last question, the jouster has to keep his seat to stay in and that's all right as long as he knocks the other guy off?
Once someone is knocked off the horse you continue on foot until someone forfeits.

This may just be me misinterpreting the wiki but it says so. (The rules are generally up to the host anyway so Tiber decides what happens)

Tourney

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
I know, I'm just thinking about Cayden in the joust and his advantages.
Gonna write up a post of Cayden approaching Celena sooner rather then later as well
Sure, I mean if he's trying to get some he'll likely have better luck talking to a wall, but knock yourself out if you would like. *shrug*

Akio said:
Lancelot said:
Once someone is knocked off the horse you continue on foot until someone forfeits.
This may just be me misinterpreting the wiki but it says so. (The rules are generally up to the host anyway so Tiber decides what happens)

Tourney
So, apparently there are some strict rules about jousting in medieval times, though I'll likely just use them as guidelines.

Medieval Rules for Jousting

I'll say he has to keep control of the horse more important than keeping his seating myself :/

WanderingJester said:
Sure, I mean if he's trying to get some he'll likely have better luck talking to a wall, but knock yourself out if you would like. *shrug*
So, apparently there are some strict rules about jousting in medieval times, though I'll likely just use them as guidelines.

Medieval Rules for Jousting

I'll say he has to keep control of the horse more important than keeping his seating myself :/
Gotta read those rule

To a wall eh, seems he's got his work cut out for him

Akio said:
What are these rules O.o their confusing!!!
I think @Lancelot 's got the right idea with the wikia rules, though I'm not so sure about the whole "knock the other guy off and then beat him until he submits or 'dies'" thing. Like I said I'll probably just follow guidelines and make stuff up as I go *shrug*

WanderingJester said:
I think @Lancelot 's got the right idea with the wikia rules, though I'm not so sure about the whole "knock the other guy off and then beat him until he submits or 'dies'" thing. Like I said I'll probably just follow guidelines and make stuff up as I go *shrug*
Lol if it just went on foot Roland might just win again unless he got pinned under a horse lol

Is Erika Greyjoy still canon or is she just going to be retconned since her player disappeared and she never did anything of note?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back