• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

I really am sorry, everyone. Life is being an absolute bastard to me, as @Leusis mentioned. Just not getting time or energy for much of anything. Feel free to go ahead and NPC anyone you need to.

Fezzes said:
I really am sorry, everyone. Life is being an absolute bastard to me, as @Leusis mentioned. Just not getting time or energy for much of anything. Feel free to go ahead and NPC anyone you need to.
I hope everything's well ( :( ) Don't worry man, we'll (hopefully) be here whenever you get more time/energy. Totally understand needing to handle RL stuff and stuff.

Akio said:
@WanderingJester
Is everyone time skipped to the feast?
Pretty much. If you've got stuff to do during the day, just time bubble it (and keep doing it) and post the feast stuff after (in the same post or otherwise).

TheAncientCenturion said:
Wait! But. .But the joust!
I haven't been keeping up on the posts, I should also admit. .
The registration was only for the day, the joust happens the day after. Like I said, time bubble and finish the interactions, just make sure it's clear which section is the time bubble which is the feast (festivities time) :P

WanderingJester said:
Pretty much. If you've got stuff to do during the day, just time bubble it (and keep doing it) and post the feast stuff after (in the same post or otherwise).
The registration was only for the day, the joust happens the day after. Like I said, time bubble and finish the interactions, just make sure it's clear which section is the time bubble which is the feast (festivities time) :P
Conversation with Agnes is basically over, I'll just not write out his trial and make things smoother

Where's Celena in this second feast

Akio said:
Conversation with Agnes is basically over, I'll just not write out his trial and make things smoother
Where's Celena in this second feast
Walking around, talking to people. I put a description of her in my last IC post.

Is it time to get Cayden piss drunk and make him the center of attention?
I think that's happened once already, he's on his best behavior.... I think. Though he still has to talk to Viserys after he got shit on by Nyalla

Akio said:
I think that's happened once already, he's on his best behavior.... I think. Though he still has to talk to Viserys after he got shit on by Nyalla
He did not get shit on! Nyalla barely walked away with her life!

He did not get shit on! Nyalla barely walked away with her life!
I don't know, Viserys almost shit himself. Apparently begging himself as WATERS I'd considered winning since it's true

TheFordee14 said:
That is one way to get killed.
In real duels Cayden highly agrees with Sun Tzu idea of irritating his opponents

Last edited by a moderator:
I just read something that I just realized is a song in ice and fire that whole only half finished may represent Caydens romantic gestures in the future

Users who are viewing this thread

Back