• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Lancelot said:
I just play as Stannis and Euron lol.
I find building Castamere back up uniquely satisfying. No second War of the Lions yet, though it would be hard given the current state of the Lannisters. For some reason, they're really struggling with all their prominent members dying.

TheGreyEminence said:
You could always torrent it ... altough there is the multiplayer problem ...
Yeah, probably not then :/

Leusis said:
I have yet to do a Roland Wilds playthrough
I'll just buy us all ck2 and we can make our characters and play out the whole rp :D
Yay! (o'v'o) Would we be able to custom stats our characters so we can have the proper lore though? :|

WanderingJester447960 said:
Yay! (o'v'o) Would we be able to custom stats our characters so we can have the proper lore though? :|
I once made a 66 year old genius , craven , slothful , maimed , inbred man ruling winterfell ..... so , yeah saying that you can customize your character would be an accurate statement .

Last edited by a moderator:
WanderingJester said:
Yeah, probably not then :/
Unfortunately with CKII's character editer (Which is DLC and not in the base game) you'd only be able to edit your immediate character and not their family or any other NPC's so playing a game that followed this RP would be fairly difficult.

Hypnos said:
Unfortunately with CKII's character edited (Which is DLC and not in the base game) you'd only be able toe edit your immediate character and not their family or any other NPC's so playing a game that followed this RP would be fairly difficult.
point , i forgot about that little fact .

Hypnos said:
Unfortunately with CKII's character edited (Which is DLC and not in the base game) you'd only be able toe edit your immediate character and not their family or any other NPC's so playing a game that followed this RP would be fairly difficult.
Well, guess that plan's out of the window -_-

Anyways just browsing and found some cool stuff. Here's what Cayden thinks he is (and who Varic actually is):

NbPSajY.jpg

Here's what Cayden actually is:

creepy_guys_2.jpg

(Horse just outside of picture)

Some more cool stuff:

uAfjltR.jpg

KIDtIDj.jpg

(@TheAncientCenturion )

GZhdD7i.jpg

hvBTh7z.jpg

RqTflOk.jpg

BXvTnHk.jpg

(@Hypnos elite Tully knights perhaps? :P )

9RbgogW.jpg

p5AIYio.jpg

WanderingJester said:
Anyways just browsing and found some cool stuff. Here's what Cayden thinks he is (and who Varic actually is):

NbPSajY.jpg

creepy_guys_2.jpg

Some more cool stuff:

uAfjltR.jpg

KIDtIDj.jpg

(@TheAncientCenturion )

GZhdD7i.jpg

hvBTh7z.jpg

RqTflOk.jpg

BXvTnHk.jpg

(@Hypnos elite Tully knights perhaps? :P )

9RbgogW.jpg

p5AIYio.jpg
I mean, it's still technically possible. But we'd have to get someone to go through the files and manually edit everthing and I don't think it's worth the trouble since CKII multiplayer is notoriously broken.

That LOTR picture was the wallpaper for my PC until about two days ago.

WanderingJester said:

NbPSajY.jpg

creepy_guys_2.jpg

I know this gif is overused but man , i couldn't resit the urge .

e3ssiU.gif

WanderingJester said:
No, I'm a Lannistore, because Rock and Steel ftw :P
I wasn't really into pokemon as a kid , like everybody else played it on their new game boy while i was still stuck playing with my yu gi oh cards and my babelades .... T.T T.T T.T #missingoutonpokemongo

TheGreyEminence said:
I wasn't really into pokemon as a kid , like everybody else played it on their new game boy while i was still stuck playing with my yu gi oh cards and my babelades .... T.T T.T T.T #missingoutonpokemongo
Eh, it's cool. I grew out of it. Just thought those ones were adorable mostly :P

TheGreyEminence said:
Better than loving pokemon but not being able to play it because there is only endless fields and hills where I live...

Lancelot said:
Better than loving pokemon but not being able to play it because there is only endless fields and hills where I live...
Yeah well where i live there are endless fields of people , and i mean a lot of people !!! its like our main national export ....

TheGreyEminence said:
Yeah well where i live there are endless fields of people , and i mean a lot of people !!! its like our main national export ....
Better than sheep screaming outside your window all day, not much better at night when it is like looking into the abyss :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back