• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

So @Fezzes said if he takes too long to post that I can just write out the whole fight between Roland and Trevir. Since some people are waiting on the melee to be finished how long do you think I should keep waiting.

Leusis said:
So @Fezzes said if he takes too long to post that I can just write out the whole fight between Roland and Trevir. Since some people are waiting on the melee to be finished how long do you think I should keep waiting.
How long did Fezzes say he'll be taking? Or is he just not in the mood to post anymore?

WanderingJester said:
How long did Fezzes say he'll be taking? Or is he just not in the mood to post anymore?
Some personal things came up I guess so he doesn't and I don't know how long until hes ready to come back.

Leusis said:
Some personal things came up I guess so he doesn't and I don't know how long until hes ready to come back.
I would just start then. At this point I might even NPC Trevir a bit just to get some social interactions in with the Arryn before sending them all back to the Vale after the wedding, this time without the coma and such I suppose.

I think im gonna add a post for Caydens 200 starting towards the wedding/leaving the riverlands so if you want to talk to them i would soon @Hypnos

Also why do i feel Caydens jumpiness at this wedding is gonna get him in trouble at some point? If it hasn't already

Akio said:
I think im gonna add a post for Caydens 200 starting towards the wedding/leaving the riverlands so if you want to talk to them i would soon @Hypnos
Also why do i feel Caydens jumpiness at this wedding is gonna get him in trouble at some point? If it hasn't already
Where are they in the Riverlands by the God's Eye?

Cayden should stop just attacking everyone who walks up to him, that might help.

Hypnos said:
Where are they in the Riverlands by the God's Eye?
Cayden should stop just attacking everyone who walks up to him, that might help.
Right now just about, their obviously a little farther back in time compared to the wedding

To be fair this guy walked up and grabbed him from behind when just at this wedding he's already gone through one assassination attempt. Usually when people snuck up on him like that they were trying to kill him, not everytime but many, it will likely take some time to take away those instincts

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
Right now just about, their obviously a little farther back in time compared to the wedding
To be fair this guy walked up and grabbed him from behind when just at this wedding he's already gone through one assassination attempt. Usually when people snuck up on him like that they were trying to kill him, not everytime but many, it will likely take some time to take away those instincts
If someone was trying to kill him from behind and got close enough to grab the dude, couldn't they have just ran him through with a weapon or something?

Akio said:
To be fair this guy walked up and grabbed him from behind when just at this wedding he's already gone through one assassination attempt. Usually when people sneak up on him like that they were trying to kill him, not every time but many, it will likely take some time to take away those instincts
I can probably get something up tomorrow about about some scouts approaching them.

He's at a wedding, not in a war. Years as a mercenary don't take away basic social etiquette.

WanderingJester said:
If someone was trying to kill him from behind and got close enough to grab the dude, couldn't they have just ran him through with a weapon or something?
He has been pretty hurt before from things like that, got the scars to prove it. He was just lucky enough to survive it (no not arya stabbed 15 times in the belly lucky ethier)

Hypnos said:
I can probably get something up tomorrow about about some scouts approaching them.
He's at a wedding, not in a war. Years as a mercenary don't take away basic social etiquette.
Basic social etiquette usually dont have someone you don't know wrapping your arm around someones head ethier, quite unexpected when you don't know who they are, and he was a mercenary less then a month ago

WanderingJester said:
I would just start then. At this point I might even NPC Trevir a bit just to get some social interactions in with the Arryn before sending them all back to the Vale after the wedding, this time without the coma and such I suppose.
Yeah, I'll start writing it up now, Maybe if I type fast enough I'll be able to get it out before I have to go to work.

Akio said:
He has been pretty hurt before from things like that, got the scars to prove it. He was just lucky enough to survive it (no not arya stabbed 15 times in the belly lucky ethier)
Basic social etiquette usually doesn't include someone you don't know wrapping their arms around your head, quite unexpected when you don't know who they are. He was a mercenary less then a month ago.
Well I'd hate to go to a wedding with you if you think it's acceptable to attack someone who's clearly just being friendly.

Hypnos said:
Well I'd hate to go to a wedding with you if you think it's acceptable to attack someone who's clearly just being friendly.
Maybe its just me but im really not comfortable being grabbed without knowing the person and even then thats iffy. And i wasn't almost assassinated more then once including once at the wedding hes at.

Also i did say he was about to attack before benji said anything, he stopped when he realized he wasn't hostile though he wasnt happy with him

Akio said:
Maybe its just me but im really not comfortable being grabbed without knowing the person and even then thats iffy. And i wasn't almost assassinated more then once including once at the wedding hes at.
Also i did say he was about to attack before benji said anything, he stopped when he realized he wasn't hostile though he wasnt happy with him
It's fine to be uncomfortable, trying to break the person's fingers may be a step too far. If Cayden was going to be assassinated I would assume one of the many trained knights sighning up for the joust or even the people he was talking to would have warned him. Plus it would be a terrible assassination to do it right out in the open with no chance of escape.

It's more the sentiment of attack first, ask questions later that bothers me.

Hypnos said:
It's fine to be uncomfortable, trying to break the person's fingers may be a step too far. If Cayden was going to be assassinated I would assume one of the many trained knights sighning up for the joust or even the people he was talking to would have warned him. Plus it would be a terrible assassination to do it right out in the open with no chance of escape.
It's more the sentiment of attack first, ask questions later that bothers me.
Its what he used to, if he had stopped to ask questions a few times before he would likely be dead so when someone grabs him without saying a word he reacts rather then thinks. Second nature at this point

Uh, that didn't turn out as long or as well written as I wanted it to. Writers block sucks ass I guess, been dealing with it for weeks.

Leusis said:
Uh, that didn't turn out as long or as well written as I wanted it to. Writers block sucks ass I guess, been dealing with it for weeks.
It's still really good. Good job ( :) ) I'mma skip ahead to the feast that night, and if anyone still wants to "try out" for the joust, feel free to do so with a time bubble :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back