• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

I think I know whats happening.

House Lannister and Tyrell are jealous of the glorious House of Hightower and can't live with themselves knowing that they are not the best.

Archon said:
It's all apart of the GRAND REACHMAN CONSPIRACY!
By the good grace of Lord Paramount Arren Tyrell, the rebellious will be stamped out!

Onward! To Oldtown!
Whats that?

You wan't to piss off House Hightower and loose 13000 troops who have very good relations to a House that HATES you and has a better claim to your Lord Paramouncy?

SUIT YOURSELF

Lancelot said:
House Lannister and Tyrell are jealous of the glorious House of Hightower and can't live with themselves knowing that they are not the best.
I'm afraid that title goes to House "Pimpmaster" Frey, Lord of the Double Crossing.

Guest Right?!

Guessed wrong!

Archon said:
I'm afraid that title goes to House "Pimpmaster" Frey, Lord of the Double Crossing.
Guest Right?!

Guessed wrong!
Not talking about memes here I am being serious!

TheAncientCenturion said:
I got my timelines of the Riverlands all screwed up, apparently. What about the Just House? He was a good king, I believe.
House Justman was was after the andals, he was the king that managed to unite both his paternal and maternal family, the Bracken's and Blackwoods and his dynasty ruled the Riverlands for almost three hundred years.

Lancelot said:
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Lancelot said:
Jealous of what? Your olden reputation, or the fact that the city can't make in a year what Casterly Rock can spend in a day with no trouble?

I assume Corbis is just doing what Daenna is doing - But better. He doesn't have a sexually frustrated Dornishmen after him.
Selling his body to a foreign power for an army?

Hypnos said:
House Justman was was after the andals, he was the king that managed to unite both his paternal and maternal family, the Bracken's and Blackwoods and his dynasty ruled the Riverlands for almost three hundred years.
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
We could use another Justman in the Riverlands :/ . Alas, we'll have to rely on Twenty Goodman, once the Northerns join the cause.

Lancelot said:
Selling his body to a foreign power for an army?
Corbis allows the foreign powers to sell him their bodies.

WanderingJester said:
Jealous of what? Your olden reputation, or the fact that the city can't make in a year what Casterly Rock can spend in a day with no trouble?
Actually in the books it is said by the Houses of the Reach (not the most reliable source I know) that House Hightower is AS RICH as the Lannisters.

The trade in Oldtown is OP I tell you.

Lancelot said:
Actually in the books it is said by the Houses of the Reach (not the most reliable source I know) that House Hightower is AS RICH as the Lannisters.
The trade in Oldtown is OP I tell you.
Bias sources are bias *shrug*

Traitors. :P

We could use another Justman in the Riverlands :/ . Alas, we'll have to rely on Twenty Goodman, once the Northerns join the cause.
Corbis allows the foreign powers to sell him their bodies.
Well if you have any pretty lasses that want to be fucked by a Bracken we can begin churning out that bastard.

Corbis has the support of the common people of king's landing. And an army of pit fighters. And he did it without having to sell himself to a dwarf.

Actually, totally random question again:

But what're the 10 wealthiest Castles/Cities in everybody's opinion? (In Westeros)

I say 10, because the first few are obviously cities.

Archon said:
But what're the 10 wealthiest Castles/Cities in everybody's opinion? (In Westeros)

1. The Rock
  2. Castamere
  3. Oldtown
  4. King's Landing (very close to Oldtown)
  5. The Crossing
  6. Highgarden
  7. Sunspear
  8. Gulltown
  9. White Harbor
  10. Riverrun

Lancelot said:
Well in the Show they are RICHER than the Lannisters.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqIyVtlxbW8[/media]

But this isn't the show or the books and both Houses are significantly richer in this RP.

I disagree that Hightower is even remotely similar in increase to House Lannister in this RP. The Gold Lions' wealth nearly doubled with the acquisition of Castamere after the War of the Lions, whereas Hightower simply increased their trading by significant measures.

Hypnos said:
Well if you have any pretty lasses that want to be fucked by a Bracken we can begin churning out that bastard.
Lord Brynden's CS is done. Been done for days. He has no living children, he'll have to ask a king to legitimize his bastard brother and his child to continue the Blackwood name.

No womens here. Wanna give us a Bracken lass?

Archon said:

1: Oldtown

2: Lannistport

3: Casterly Rock

4: King's Landing

5: White Harbor

6: Gull Town

7: Highgarden

8: Sunspear

9: The Twins

10: The Arbor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back