• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

I've got a better match up.

Desgran/Dolar/Sigfried VS. Rory/Martyn/Roland

Three strongest people in the RP (Desgran with a V-steel ax) against the, Robert, Sandor, and Barry of this RP.

Also just assuming Sigfried is stronger than Martyn and Rory because hes bigger than both and described as being insanely strong pound for pound just like them. So being insanely strong for his size and being bigger than both of them = stronger

Last edited by a moderator:
a55c2c0ba0775af05db2e32398e9dcdca5626ca86426b68cfd165f164f31ec4c.jpg

SIGFRIED KING!

Lancelot said:
Siegfried is a good king he let's you take what you want. (As long as he doesn't want it himself.)
Hypothetically speaking of course, since I'm sure this will never come up. But what if the thing you want is to fuck your sister?

Leusis said:

Three strongest people in the RP (Desgran with a V-steel ax) against the, Robert, Sandor, and Barry of this RP.

Also just assuming Sigfried is stronger than Martyn and Rory because hes bigger than both and described as being insanely strong pound for pound just like them. So being insanely strong for his size and being bigger than both of them = stronger
I think it would come down to how armored Desgran is. If Rory, Martyn or Roland can get behind him and hamstring or tear out the guy's Achilles, before one of them dies, then i think the latter team would win.

Leusis said:

Depends on who fights who imo. Rory has a warhammer, so Desgran being more armoured might work to his advantage. Then again Desgran has V-steel...

I think Dolar would lose to Martyn and Roland, but could maybe beat Rory. On the flip side, I think Desgran could beat Martyn and Roland, but could maybe lose to Rory.

I also think Siegfried could fight Rory and Roland to a stand-still until someone dies, but he'd lose to Martyn due to skill/strength.

Archon said:
Depends on who fights who imo. Rory has a warhammer, so Desgran being more armoured might work to his advantage. Then again Desgran has V-steel...
I think Dolar would lose to Martyn and Roland, but could maybe beat Rory. On the flip side, I think Desgran could beat Martyn and Roland, but could maybe lose to Rory.

I also think Siegfried could fight Rory and Roland to a stand-still until someone dies, but he'd lose to Martyn due to skill/strength.
I think Siegfried would kill Rory honestly, Martyn and Roland would be more likely a stand-still.

At least IMO.

Archon said:

Meh, I'd say Roland would be the best one to fight Sigfried since hes the weakest out of him, Desgran, and Dolar and he fights more like a wild animal than using tactics and skill. Roland on the other hand could control the flow of combat the entire time and just wait for an opening and strike and Roland is still strong enough to not just be man handled.

I'd say Martyn would be best to fight Dolar because Martyn uses a greatsword so he'll have enough weight behind his blows to hurt the huge fucker but also not have to get within arms reach of him. Don't forget the fact Marttyn would be strong enough to actually defend himself from Dolar's attacks, though he'd likely struggle to do so since Dolar is so massive.

Rory would be best put against Desgran because, well, hes the only one with a warhammer so hes really the only one who could damage Desgran in his armor other than Martyn with his greatsword but Desgran is faster and more skilled than Dolar by a long shot so ending it in as few hits as possible is key. Sadly though I'd have to say because of the V-steel Desgran has a lead in this matchup though Rory could still obviously win as long as he doesn't get hit.

Any of these fights could go either way though and thats why I thought it was such a good match up. I mean watching Martyn and Dolar fight would be like the Clegane bowl we never got. Watching Rory and Desgran fight would be like watching Robert and I don't really know who Desgran is similar to, a faster and more skilled Gregor? Sigfried and Roland would be like watching Euron sending Victarion to kill Danny or something and Barry stepping in to defend her.

Lancelot said:
I think Siegfried would kill Rory honestly, Martyn and Roland would be more likely a stand-still.
At least IMO.
It can go either way. A shot or two to the chest of Siegfried with Rory's warhammer would be enough to kill the dude, or even a few shots around the body just to break a lot of important things like legs and arms then one more to the chest. This would go either way I suppose.

How long does Siegfried's battle rage last? I mean I can see Martyn just holding him off or keep dodging the guy until he slows from lack of adrenaline, then go in for the kill.

Leusis said:
Meh, I'd say Roland would be the best one to fight Sigfried since hes the weakest out of him, Desgran, and Dolar and he fights more like a wild animal than using tactics and skill. Roland on the other hand could control the flow of combat the entire time and just wait for an opening and strike and Roland is still strong enough to not just be man handled.
I'd say Martyn would be best to fight Dolar because Martyn uses a greatsword so he'll have enough weight behind his blows to hurt the huge fucker but also not have to get within arms reach of him. Don't forget the fact Marttyn would be strong enough to actually defend himself from Dolar's attacks, though he'd likely struggle to do so since Dolar is so massive.

Rory would be best put against Desgran because, well, hes the only one with a warhammer so hes really the only one who could damage Desgran in his armor other than Martyn with his greatsword but Desgran is faster and more skilled than Dolar by a long shot so ending it in as few hits as possible is key. Sadly though I'd have to say because of the V-steel Desgran has a lead in this matchup though Rory could still obviously win as long as he doesn't get hit.

Any of these fights could go either way though and thats why I thought it was such a good match up. I mean watching Martyn and Dolar fight would be like the Clegane bowl we never got. Watching Rory and Desgran fight would be like watching Robert and I don't really know who Desgran is similar to, a faster and more skilled Gregor? Sigfried and Roland would be like watching Euron sending Victarion to kill Danny or something and Barry stepping in to defend her.
I still think any of the big men (Desgran, Dolar, to an extend Siegfried and Martyn) are really vulnerable to just getting stabbed in the back of the leg or something, Pippin Style. I'm sure just because Rory has a huge warhammer as his main doesn't mean he doesn't have a side arm or something, and I think Roland is skilled enough and Martyn fast enough to go behind one of the bigs to do this. Once that happens, the guy might as well be dead due to lack of Oberyn syndrome in this fight.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Barry the Old would wreck Vicky, though.
Im not too sure about that, I think Victarion is very underrated.

Plus how would he handle the Volcano hand?

TheAncientCenturion said:
With a sword, preferably going through said volcano hand.
So you are telling me Barry wouldn't shit himself if Victarion reached out with his Volcano hand?

I think he would be very surprised and probably die from it.

Lancelot said:
So you are telling me Barry wouldn't shit himself if Victarion reached out with his Volcano hand?
I think he would be very surprised and probably die from it.
Barry the Bold, he who could not be scold? Barry the bold who could infiltrate any stronghold? Barr the bold, he who could not be controlled?

Nay.

[media]

[/media]

Lancelot said:
Good meme but I don't see how that changes anything.
Ok. Think of it this way. Victarion literally tried to catch a sword with his bare hand.

The match is over before it begins, with Vicky's level of critical thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back