• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheAncientCenturion said:
As he stands over the defeated corpses of Roland, Martyn, Trevir, Cayden, et cetera.
I stand by what I said about him beinga pretty decent warrior, and sure he'd beat them, if he managed to cut through their swords before they kicked his ass.

Leusis said:
I stand by what I said about him beinga pretty decent warrior, and sure he'd beat them, if he managed to cut through their swords before they kicked his ass.
I dunno how well Valyrian Steel would cut through solid swords (albeit real swords are thinner than the ones shown in pop-culture). It did puncture mail easily, in the hands of Brienne the Beauty. I assume it'd take a strong fellow or a few collisions for V-steel to cut a steel sword.

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]Okay, who the hell are you guys talking about? Are these people from the RP or obscure GoT characters I've never heard of?

[/QUOTE]
Well, Viserys is the one true king of Westeros, who, despite his obvious character flaws, might be the most qualified person going for the throne.

Just ignore his rhetoric and vote for him in the battlefield, because he'll make your lives all the better!

I am going out soon. But I promise. Today is the day I get my list done!

• Finish Blackwood/bastard character sheets
  • Post for said characters +Viserys, Vladan, and the pirates
  • Make new characters.
  • Possibly get a reply from Archon/Arren in the Reach.

Slowly working on a post. I'm thinking if I should have the Starks by the Neck already or take their time but I've missed a lot so I'll post it soon.

TheAncientCenturion said:
As he stands over the defeated corpses of Roland, Martyn, Trevir, Cayden, et cetera.
Havent Viserys and Cayden fought physically before? I know they've fought on the same field as allied or enemy's many times but i forgot whether we decided they've ever crossed spear against sword at some point and nethier one of them ever got to finish it

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Slowly working on a post. I'm thinking if I should have the Starks by the Neck already or take their time but I've missed a lot so I'll post it soon.

[/QUOTE]
You can respond to Dolar, then do a time-skip to the Neck? ^

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
Havent Viserys and Cayden fought physically before? I know they've fought on the same field as allied or enemy's many times but i forgot whether we decided they've ever crossed spear against sword at some point and nethier one of them ever got to finish it
Actually, I think Cayden would be in a decent spot in a fight with Viserys. Viserys' main advantage is his Valyrian Steel sword. Cayden dodges basically everything anyway, so that nullifies at least part of the benefit, breaking your opponent's weapon. Of course, I've not been paying close enough attention to know how good Viserys actually is.

Akio said:
Well since Cayden is alive I don't suppose they have.

Fezzes said:
Actually, I think Cayden would be in a decent spot in a fight with Viserys. Viserys' main advantage is his Valyrian Steel sword. Cayden dodges basically everything anyway, so that nullifies at least part of the benefit, breaking your opponent's weapon. Of course, I've not been paying close enough attention to know how good Viserys actually is.
Viserys is decent, V-Steel makes him seem a lot better then he actually is which is why he would get destroyed in a melee without Blackfyre though I understand he's better ahorse (if not to the same degree as Trevir)

Never the less Cayden likely suffered a lost the first time they fought, not because he's a worse fighter, but because of Blackfyre. House Martell has never had a V-Steel weapon and it would have been hard for him to understand what Valyrian steel did till he experinced it first hand. He likely has at least one scar from Blackfyre if him and Viserys ever fought though the second time Cayden would have been able to counter and give as good as he got if not better simply because he's based highly on dodging and running warfare and is overall a better warrior then Viserys though Viserys is a better tactician

Even though I'm sure no one will care I changed the look of both of my characters due to not being able to find the original pictures that I used. So I just decided to use Tormund since he's basically the character I envisioned when I was making my wildling, and I used Heath Ledger in A Knights Tale for William since, you know, that's who he is.

@Akio

The odds of them getting in any situation further then a few punches sent towards on another is unlikely. Viserys isn't the type to break into a physical fight over a disagreement, and even in his drunken states that's not the norm for him. As for an official 1v1? Unless Cayden, for some reason, challenged him to a fight. I doubt that happened.

I'm hesitant to exactly say how good Viserys is in a fight. Realistically he's probably very good. He's often on the front lines, but that's not always a reflection of single combat. The best I can say, for now, is that Viserys appears average in my mind. And we won't have anything to contradict that with unless he actually fights.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm watching Inside Job right now (Documentary about how the 2008 recession) and after seeing all these wall street guys talk about it I remembered how much I love Shooter (2008 movie). I got to thinking, who would be the Bobby Lee Swagger of ASOIAF (I'm thinking the Hound, post break)? Who would he be in this RP?

5w5__icQg0Q.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back