• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheAncientCenturion said:
Is Alliser Thorne that good? I thought he was always just the best of an average bunch.
The Night's Watch would probably win.
I think both Qhorin and Mance are on a different level entirely, but in terms of fighting capabilities I never got the vibe Alliser was worse than Jon or Tormund. I think if we gave it a few years Jon would wipe the floor with him, but at the moment he's still a teenager finding his feet in combat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Archon said:
I think both Qhorin and Mance are on a different entirely, but in terms of fighting capabilities I never got the vibe Alliser was worse than Jon or Tormund. I think if we gave it a few years Jon would wipe the floor with him, but at the moment he's still a teenager finding his feet in combat.
Maybe, Alliser has experience. But I think Jon is definitely a rising star. The Loras of the North.

But if it's a 3 v 2, I don't see the Free Folk winning, honestly. a 2v2 would be amazing to see.

Maybe, Alliser has experience. But I think Jon is definitely a rising star. The Loras of the North.
But if it's a 3 v 2, I don't see the Free Folk winning, honestly. a 2v2 would be amazing to see.
Ohhh, I meant Qhorin and Jon OR Alliser vs Mance and Tormund. (hence the '/') xD

Leusis said:
Roland&Trevir VS. Sigfried&Rory?
Meanwhile Martyn's just sitting on the side:

giphy.gif

Archon said:
Ohhh, I meant Qhorin and Jon OR Alliser vs Mance and Tormund. (hence the '/') xD
Oh. . OHHH. . Don't judge me.

The Black Rangers win.With Alliser, the Black Brothers lose

Leusis said:
Roland and Trevir look down at a wild and savage man standing next to a beefy yet constantly pissed looking individual.

Rory begins to move in like a predator, scoping out his prey. Roland and Trevir mirror this action, each testing each other for reaction times and trying to locate vulnerable places in their armors. Roland, feeling himself faster than Trevir, moves back, to cover Trevir if Rory gets the upper hand on him suddenly. Trevir sees Rory leans more to the right, and that the hammer in his hand takes longer to swing than his sword. If he's careful, he can slip his blade in before Rory can bring the hammer stroke down. He begins to move anddddd-

SIIIIEGGGFRIEEEEEED JENKKIIIINNSSSSSS!

Leusis said:
Oh damn, my own character bias aside that fight would be...

Amazing. It'd be like pitting The Hound Victarion and Robert against Rhaegar and Barristan. I honestly have no idea who'd come out on top, it'd be hit-or-miss, I do think that the general rule of thumb would come down to whether or not Rory/Siegfried can kill Trevir, before Roland kills their partner. I don't think Trevrir would have the strength to hang with Rory or Siegfried for long, whereas Roland is still a pretty built mercenary who is also slightly more skilled.

I'd say Roland/Trevrir take it 5.5/10

Oh. . OHHH. . Don't judge me.
The Black Rangers win.With Alliser, the Black Brothers lose

Roland and Trevir look down at a wild and savage man standing next to a beefy yet constantly pissed looking individual.

Rory begins to move in like a predator, scoping out his prey. Roland and Trevir mirror this action, each testing each other for reaction times and trying to locate vulnerable places in their armors. Roland, feeling himself faster than Trevir, moves back, to cover Trevir if Rory gets the upper hand on him suddenly. Trevir sees Rory leans more to the right, and that the hammer in his hand takes longer to swing than his sword. If he's careful, he can slip his blade in before Rory can bring the hammer stroke down. He begins to move anddddd-

SIIIIEGGGFRIEEEEEED JENKKIIIINNSSSSSS!
Sounds about right.

Archon said:
Oh damn, my own character bias aside that fight would be...
Amazing. It'd be like pitting The Hound Victarion and Robert against Rhaegar and Barristan. I honestly have no idea who'd come out on top, it'd be hit-or-miss, I do think that the general rule of thumb would come down to whether or not Rory/Siegfried can kill Trevir, before Roland kills their partner. I don't think Trevrir would have the strength to hang with Rory or Siegfried for long, whereas Roland is still a pretty built mercenary who is also slightly more skilled.

I'd say Roland/Trevrir take it 5.5/10
I would have personally put it at 5/5 since Trevir is still quite a bit below Rory and Sigfried. Kid could definitely hold his own for a while, possibly long enough for Roland to kill Rory/Sigfried but at the same time maybe not. Then theres always the wild chance that Roland loses his fight or Trevir wins his own so yeah, I'd put those odds at 50/50

WanderingJester said:
Battle equipped or just hand to hand?
They meet at the Lannister Wedding, and one scathing remark from the woman brings back years of PTSD from Gelgin. Just what's on hand.

And no one intervenes.

They meet at the Lannister Wedding, and one scathing remark from the woman brings back years of PTSD from Gelgin. Just what's on hand.
And no one intervenes.
I think Barba wins unless Gelgin gets his hands on a weapon (any weapon) then he'll just stick her in the eye or something.

My moneys on Gelgin.

The guy's basically Randyll Tarly, I can see him just shaming Barba through use of her children by proxy, like Randyll did to Sam but directly.

Archon said:
My moneys on Gelgin.
The guy's basically Randyll Tarly, I can see him just shaming Barba through use of her children by proxy, like Randyll did to Sam but directly.
That's a level of GoT knowledge I have no idea about. Who's Randyll Tarly? What'd he do to Sam?

Fezzes said:
That's a level of GoT knowledge I have no idea about. Who's Randyll Tarly? What'd he do to Sam?
If you're not bothered about a minor show spoiler!

[media]

[/media]

Off the basis of second cousin, third, somewhere down the line. Not near the ruling family, but still a Targaryen.

ArisenMoon said:
Off the basis of second cousin, third, somewhere down the line. Not near the ruling family, but still a Targaryen.
He wouldn't be a Blackfyre if he's a Targaryen (It's usually one or the other). You can make a Targ extended family, but then they'll have to be created (and some what formed). Did he just take the name for himself?

Im going with Targaryen bastard Blackfyre name. Not sure if that changes anything, but I will start editing.

So there's nothing going on where the registration for the joust is taking place? I was going to have Wilhelm's reunion with Albert take place there. Also, what's Tiber doing atm @WanderingJester?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back