• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

ArisenMoon said:
Im going with Targaryen bastard Blackfyre name. Not sure if that changes anything, but I will start editing.
I mean, it's totally up to you if you want your man to secretly harbor the Blackfyre name (not much difference unless people find out he's calling himself Blackfyre). Just wondering if there was a particular reason for doing that *shrug*

Red said:
So there's nothing going on where the registration for the joust is taking place? I was going to have Wilhelm's reunion with Albert take place there. Also, what's Tiber doing atm @WanderingJester?
There's a few knights working their way through the lanes, like Titus Bracken. Some of the young Tullys are there to watch him and the Suntear Knight and Viserys are both done trying out successfully and watching the other knights now from the side section as well. Tiber's watching the finals in the Bracket Melee like the rest of House Lannister/cadet/cousin houses with the exception of Celena.

I mean, there will be a point later on when he begins using his name again in a more open sense, but until then, he is just going by waters.

@ArisenMoon

I read the CS, and I'm fine with it. Everything is good. However, I think maybe you should alter it a little bit and maybe just make him your average bastard? Or a bastard of a more minor house in The Crownlands.

I personally feel like we have too many Targaryens as it is. Especially when
@Brook is planning his own batch of Blackfyres. Like, Maeryn got around- but, we have A LOT of 'em. It was originally only supposed to be Maeryn's three "daughters" and Viserys. That is my only problem. I feel like we should cut back on House Targaryen in general. I don't know how the others feel tho'.

@WanderingJester @TheAncientCenturion @Hypnos

Actually on second thought; I don't mind if he is a Targaryen. But maybe just go with "Waters"? Blackfyre means he has adopted the surname of House Blackfyre, which was a house of bastards. Calling himself "Blackfyre" in public would likely get him executed by Kuvira.

So edit his surname to "Waters" and it should be good enough to go.

However,

Who exactly was his father in relation to Maeryn? Because, from my knowledge, the only brother Maeryn had is Corbis. Of course, we could make up a new brother that died and he could possibly be your Targaryen's father... maybe?

Like I said though. I don't know about everyone else, but I really think we should tone down the Targaryens. We have a few more to come. And we have A LOT of Targaryens who are in secondary branches/cadet branches. ( and these characters are currently inactive, to the best of my knowledge. )

Last edited by a moderator:
WanderingJester said:
I mean, it's totally up to you if you want your man to secretly harbor the Blackfyre name (not much difference unless people find out he's calling himself Blackfyre). Just wondering if there was a particular reason for doing that *shrug*
There's a few knights working their way through the lanes, like Titus Bracken. Some of the young Tullys are there to watch him and the Suntear Knight and Viserys are both done trying out successfully and watching the other knights now from the side section as well. Tiber's watching the finals in the Bracket Melee like the rest of House Lannister/cadet/cousin houses with the exception of Celena.
Aight, I'm gonna have Wilhelm talk to his brother for a bit, then report to Tiber and his dad.

I can change him to a different parenting, since I haven't posted a rp for him yet. Just went with the Targ connection cause I actually thought there weren't that many, but I can change it.

ArisenMoon said:
I mean, there will be a point later on when he begins using his name again in a more open sense, but until then, he is just going by waters.
Expect a lot of people to try and kill him if he starts calling himself Blackfyre, especially if he has purple eyes (which your pic doesn't but Idk if it's a fully representation of your character). Being a Blackfyre in Westeros is enough to get his head taken off, especially with another Blackfyre claiming the crown and a Targaryen sitting on the Iron Throne.

TheFordee14 said:
@ArisenMoon
I read the CS, and I'm fine with it. Everything is good. However, I think maybe you should alter it a little bit and maybe just make him your average bastard? Or a bastard of a more minor house in The Crownlands.

@Brook is planning his own batch of Blackfyres. Like, Maeryn got around- but, we have A LOT of 'em. It was originally only supposed to be Maeryn's three "daughters" and Viserys. That is my only problem. I feel like we should cut back on House Targaryen in general. I don't know how the others feel tho'.

Actually on second thought; I don't mind if he is a Targaryen. But maybe just go with "Waters"? Blackfyre means he has adopted the surname of House Blackfyre, which was a house of bastards. Calling himself "Blackfyre" in public would likely get him executed by Kuvira.

However,

Who exactly was his father in relation to Maeryn? Because, from my knowledge, the only brother Maeryn had is Corbis. Of course, we could make up a new brother that died and he could possibly be your Targaryen's father... maybe?

Like I said though. I don't know about everyone else, but I really think we should tone down the Targaryens. We have a few more to come. And we have A LOT of Targaryens who are in secondary branches/cadet branches. ( and these characters are currently inactive, to the best of my knowledge. )
Yup, lots of people willing to kill him over such a name. Not a lot of people willing to bear the Black Dragon if they don't have to, or can claim the Red.

Yeah, we do really need more clarifications in regards to his lineage. Also, completely forgot that @Brook was making more Blackfyre (Targ bastards). Sorry mate.

TheFordee14 said:
@ArisenMoon

However,

I'd agree with this. Lots of Targs already.

No, he didn't get the purple eyes. Like I said, if its like that, I can edit. No real issue.

Brook said:
(:<)Actually, it's a duo. Not a batch.
Sorry. "Duo". And I am not saying you shouldn't make your Blackfyres, Brook. We've discussed your pair extensively so that everything meshes together well lore-wise. So go ahead and make your Blackfyres.

I am just saying in general, I don't think we should accept any more Targ/Blackfyre/Dark Sister characters after your duo and Arisen's bastard.

ArisenMoon said:
I can change him to a different parenting, since I haven't posted a rp for him yet. Just went with the Targ connection cause I actually thought there weren't that many, but I can change it.

Like I said, I don't mind him being a "Waters" who has Targaryen blood. However, you could potentially swap out House Targaryen and replace it with another house in The Crownlands and your character will still relatively be the same.

It is up to you, man. If you want a Targaryen bastard then go ahead. I just want to make sure you have everything sorted out first. Like his ties to House Targaryen, and what not.

Leusis said:
@WanderingJester
Was Kylie wearing anything Roland could have possibly taken from her while they were dancing? Like a ribbon in her hair, some kind of cloth?
Is there something you prefer? I didn't picture her with a ribbon but she could easily have had one or more on.

I planned for Roland to have some kind of ribbon or cloth of hers tied to the hilt of his longsword for the last match.

I will keep the bastard status to the Targs. Will not use the Blackfyre name, instead opting to just use waters. I know there are a lot of Targs already, and there related branches, but I still like the story for Markus.

ArisenMoon said:
I will keep the bastard status to the Targs. Will not use the Blackfyre name, instead opting to just use waters. I know there are a lot of Targs already, and there related branches, but I still like the story for Markus.
That's no problem!

Leusis said:
I planned for Roland to have some kind of ribbon or cloth of hers tied to the hilt of his longsword for the last match.
Go with a single ribbon then this size.

classic-streamer.jpg

With the Peckledon Coat on it.

House_Peckledon.PNG

ArisenMoon said:
Though, would people opt to kill him on sight just because of his white hair?
They'll find it strange- yes. But he could easily say he is a bastard of House Velaryon or Dayne. Who also have Valyrian features.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back