• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Leusis said:
He seems to be working towards his own happiness while trying to make it seem like hes working for the Targs honestly.
He's just bad at showing he cares. He'd honestly die for any of the girls. His admiration for Maeryn, who he saw as a poor, tortured soul, transfers over to the children. Kuvira most of all.

Leusis said:
Kuvira only goes crazy if you fuckers make her go crazy, I'm sure Rory coming to her side will make her quite happy actually.
Crazy in love (with Braedon)?

giphy.gif

TheAncientCenturion said:
In coming mouth attack.
Attempt suffocation by mouth =/= attempted regicide? By one half of the ruling couple?

... Vladan might want to import some coca beans from the Summer Islands to make some coffee, for his and Gelgin's sake.

Last edited by a moderator:
WanderingJester said:
Attempt suffocation by mouth =/= attempted regicide? By one half of the ruling couple?
... Vladan might want to import some coca beans from the Summer Islands to make some coffee, for his and Gelgin's sake.
Vladan is not allowed to be in the same room as Braedon. He'd be unable to suffer Braedon attacking Kuvira with his fat pink mast.

Leusis said:
Do I need to kill Braedon personally with Kuvira just to end these hopes for a Braedon and Kuvira relationship?
What is dead may never die, but rises again harder and stronger.

Vladan is not allowed to be in the same room as Braedon. He'd be unable to suffer Braedon attacking Kuvira with his fat pink mast.
And each morning they show up at breakfast together. Kuvira looking like a family of sparrow's made a nest in her hair and Braedon looking like he wrestled a wolverine all night (with appropriate claw and bite marks). They continue to ignore each other over the used to be tense breakfast together with Vladan, Gelgin and Baelor, as well as appropriate servants waiting for them and other advisers from the small council.

Archon said:
What is dead may never die, but rises again harder and stronger.
I know they have a lot of hate sex but...

giphy.gif

WanderingJester said:
And each morning they show up at breakfast together. Kuvira looking like a family of sparrow's made a nest in her hair and Braedon looking like he wrestled a wolverine all night (with appropriate claw and bite marks). They continue to ignore each other over the used to be tense breakfast together with Vladan, Gelgin and Baelor, as well as appropriate servants waiting for them and other advisers from the small council.
I know they have a lot of hate sex but...

giphy.gif
Just write the fucking second chapter already!

And we want the whacky neighbor, like in all 90's sitcoms, to come by!

Just write the fucking second chapter already!
And we want the whacky neighbor, like in all 90's sitcoms, to come by!
No tab, no payment, no moving forward with the end of the Wedding thus start of Reach-Westerland War, no next chapter :P

Might actually do the wacky adventures of Randy Martell though, as he goes around backhanding the various terrors of the world.

That's because Baelor feeds off of others sorrow and death. Vladan is just balancing things out.
Baelor was fine to work peacefully with Vladan until he lied to his face and insulted one of the two things Baelor is proud of in life. After that Vladan was asking for it.

Hypnos said:
Baelor was fine to work peacefully with Vladan until he lied to his face and insulted one of the two things Baelor is proud of in life. After that Vladan was asking for it.
Just wait till House Bolton moves in.

Baelor won't be so confident after that.

Unrelated message to the group.
Wanderingjester is now being reported to the site admins. And Al Gore.
Oh please, @theoriginalmanbearpig loves me. We just went to the driving range this week and had a bunch of global warming targets set up. (I missed most of my shots :P ) #GolfinWithTheGoreMan #GolftoStopClimateChange

Hypnos said:
Vladan is inviting traitors to the capital, wait until Kuvira hears about this...
Loyal spies in the Stark Army. And possibly new Wardens of the North.

Vladan is bringing more allies to the table. Baelor is actively killing them.

WanderingJester said:
Oh please, @theoriginalmanbearpig loves me. We just went to the driving range this week and had a bunch of global warming targets set up. (I missed most of my shots :P )
EXCELSIOR!

He is shifty, though. One hint of a rumor and he'll drown you in a mine.

Loyal spies in the Stark Army. And possibly new Wardens of the North.
Vladan is bringing more allies to the table. Baelor is actively killing them.
Baelor is doing his job and cleaning up the city, Vladan was not only feeding the weeds but planting new ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back