• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Leusis said:
Nah, me and @Fezzes still need to put Trevir and Roland's fight together and post it.
So does this mean Lyonel got to the Semi-Finals?

So could I post about him waking up then time-skip to recovering from the Roland fight?

Hypnos said:
After that little display I'm not sure you can. I wonder what Benjicot is going to do now he doesn't have a family.
A counter point would be that allowing him to stay as heir shows them as weak, whereas disowning them shows strong leadership and that they aren't willing to forgive even family. Benjicot has not support, he's not going to be starting anything anytime soon.
I just get the feeling Barba is getting in over her head, she seems to think shes a genius but just by her attitude I can tell shes not as smart as she thinks, reminds me too much of Cersei, minus the whole fucking her brother and loving her kids thing.

Lancelot said:
So does this mean Lyonel got to the Semi-Finals?
So could I post about him waking up then time-skip to recovering from the Roland fight?
Yeah, that means Lyonel got to the semi-finals, you can really do whatever you want to knowing that information.

Leusis said:
I just get the feeling Barba is getting in over her head, she seems to think shes a genius but just by her attitude I can tell shes not as smart as she thinks, reminds me too much of Cersei, minus the whole fucking her brother and loving her kids thing.
And here I thought cersie loving her kids was like her only redeeming quality ....

Leusis said:
She's far from a genius that's for certain, I'm never going to play a super smart, Littlefinger character because that would require me to be smart in the first place. I'd say I'm doing pretty well actually considering my entire plan from the start has been to fuck over the Riverlands.

Hypnos said:
She's far from a genius that's for certain, I'm never going to play a super smart, Littlefinger character because that would require me to be smart in the first place. I'd say I'm doing pretty well actually considering my entire plan from the start has been to fuck over the Riverlands.
Everybody needs to stop trying to fuck over their characters.

*remembers hes doing the same thing*

Lancelot said:
Lyonel has eyes on the back of his head thats impossible!
Stab him in his unnatural backwards eyes.

Also, found a fun gif of the Tully meeting (Benjicott's the ball guy.)

QP4XNgRTQDawUqIDUIeu_Bubble%20Boys%20Surprise.gif

Hypnos said:
Coming from the person that play Kuvira, that hurt.
You haven't even seen 1% of what I plan to do with Kuvira, so long as everybody plays along and continues to push her until she goes over the edge.

Leusis said:
You haven't even seen 1% of what I plan to do with Kuvira, so long as everybody plays along and continues to push her until she goes over the edge.
LEAVE KUVIRA ALONE PEOPLE !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Leusis said:
Kay plans to push her over the edge tbh, although I don't think she will have much of a reaction afterwards.

Lancelot said:
Kay plans to push her over the edge tbh, although I don't think she will have much of a reaction afterwards.
If Kay doesn't take her out in one move I'll be sure to take him out in the most painful way possible in front of the entirety of Kings Landing.

Leusis said:
Don't worry, old uncle Baelor will make sure to keep the kingdom running when Kuvira has a mental breakdown.

TheAncientCenturion said:
The golden company will welcome Benjicot if he needs a new home and family.
That's one way to lose any possibility of Bracken support.

Leusis said:
If Kay doesn't take her out in one move I'll be sure to take him out in the most painful way possible in front of the entirety of Kings Landing.
Well Kay won't be there personally, but lets just say that it will be his hand that pushes.

Hypnos said:
Don't worry, old uncle Baelor will make sure to keep the kingdom running when Kuvira has a mental breakdown.
That's one way to lose any possibility of Bracken support.
What if Viserys returns the golden bones of Bittersteel to his closest of kin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back