• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]Yep, and he might have another one since his wife is pregnant. If it isn't a shadow baby

[/QUOTE]
So ..... what does young adele think of his uncle ?

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]Yep, and he might have another one since his wife is pregnant. If it isn't a shadow baby

[/QUOTE]
And she didn't bother telling me? The paternal family is naming this one, we're not getting another Adele.

WanderingJester said:
Can Otho beat up Benjicott? He seems old enough to :P
Maybe.

TheGreyEminence said:
Lothar's son.

I hope Barba understands that if she disowns her son that she'll be making the Tully's look fractured and weak.... That is something you really don't want as the lord paramount of the Trident.

I'm confused... Is the bracket mele already finished or has it not started, can I make a post about Lyonel waking up in his tent?

Leusis said:
I hope Barba understands that if she disowns her son that she'll be making the Tully's look fractured and weak.... That is something you really don't want as the lord paramount of the Trident.
yea !! what he said !!

TheGreyEminence said:
Pls I'll do anything !! tell me how i can redeem myself !!!
After that little display I'm not sure you can. I wonder what Benjicot is going to do now he doesn't have a family.

Leusis said:
A counter point would be that allowing him to stay as heir shows them as weak, whereas disowning them shows strong leadership and that they aren't willing to forgive even family. Benjicot has not support, he's not going to be starting anything anytime soon.

Lancelot said:
I'm confused... Is the bracket mele already finished or has it not started, can I make a post about Lyonel waking up in his tent?
Nah, me and @Fezzes still need to put Trevir and Roland's fight together and post it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back