• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheAncientCenturion said:
What if Viserys returns the golden bones of Bittersteel to his closest of kin?
House Bracken has always had close ties to the Blackfyres, who knows what would happen.

If Randy Martell wasn't at Westeros simply to piss off people with no lasting effects what so ever, I'll be tempted to send him on an odyssey just to truly push his plot armor to the limit. Stone men of Chronyane and their Shrouded Lord? RKO'd and drowned in the Rhoyne. Greyscale? Immune. Curse of Valyria? Randy takes a piss at the foot of each of the Fourteen Flames. Sothoryi? Meet the Legend Killer Viper (aka RKO'd on their temple steps). Asshai and the Shadowlands? Demons are about to get the darkness RKO'd out of them.

It'll just be like a periodical posts and updates of which "invincible terror" of Planetos gets conquered next by the Viper. Like a weekly post, if you will.

EDIT: He wouldn't actually come back and have an effect on Westerosi politics btw, just be like his little adventure through the world and stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's this about Kuvira going over the edge due to Leusis plots?!

Hmm, maybe I should rethink this "Rory defects to the Crown" plan. :/

Archon said:
Defect to the Whent-Baelish coalition!

That's something iv been thinking about. How would Barbra react to A blackfyre appearing in front of her
Probably not very well right now, there's a bit of a family crisis going on. But then again, Barba's not the only Bracken at the Rock.

Archon said:
Yes. Think about the side with the power and intent to make Rory the Lord of the Stormlands, as he rightfully should be...

WanderingJester said:
Yes. Think about the side with the power and intent to make Rory the Lord of the Stormlands, as he rightfully should be...
As much as I'd love too, it not only makes little sense for Rory to believe the Westerlands would help him, but they also have a rather enormous war with the Reach en route. :P

Lancelot said:
Defect to the Whent-Baelish coalition!
Hmmm...

*Grinds teeth Stannisly*

Archon said:
As much as I'd love too, it not only makes little sense for Rory to believe the Westerlands would help him, but they also have a rather enormous war with the Reach en route. :P
Hmmm...

*Grinds teeth Stannisly*
Well someone will need to replace the Targs won't they?

Archon said:
Hmmm...

*Grinds teeth Stannisly*
Alright man, just offering you a chance to get Rory to the right side before everything goes down :P

WanderingJester said:
Alright man, just offering you a chance to get Rory to the right side before everything goes down :P
Let's wait until post-Battle for King's Landing and War in the Reach. Then maybe it can happen. ;)

Lancelot said:
Well someone will need to replace the Targs won't they?
And that they do, but any one with the name "Baelish" will totally, and utterly fuck over any of their associates who isn't a red-headed Stark.

images

Archon said:
Let's wait until post-Battle for King's Landing and War in the Reach. Then maybe it can happen. ;)
And that they do, but any one with the name "Baelish" will totally, and utterly fuck over any of their associates who isn't a red-headed Stark.

images
Maybe, then the price for such an alliance might go up higher than Rory would like. We'll just have to see I suppose. :)

WanderingJester said:
Maybe, then the price for such an alliance might go up higher than Rory would like. We'll just have to see I suppose. :)
That's if Tiber will even be worth allying, for all we know he's going to be battered by the Reach.

That's also if Rory doesn't get Blackwater Bay'd and lose most of his men and Baelor's his fleet defending the capital...

Archon said:
Kuvira only goes crazy if you fuckers make her go crazy, I'm sure Rory coming to her side will make her quite happy actually.

Leusis said:
Kuvira only goes crazy if you fuckers make her go crazy, I'm sure Rory coming to her side will make her quite happy actually.
I feel like a happy Kuvira is a happy (non-dead) King's Landing.

Vladan will personally work towards Kuvira's happiness.
He seems to be working towards his own happiness while trying to make it seem like hes working for the Targs honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back