• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheAncientCenturion said:
EXCELSIOR!
He is shifty, though. One hint of a rumor and he'll drown you in a mine.
Eh, no one's perfect. I used to use a mine for a while, then they told me the swamp was more eco friendly.

Hypnos said:
Baelor is doing his job and cleaning up the city, Vladan was not only feeding the weeds but planting new ones.
Perfect time to clean up, and kill potential soldiers. It's not like an army from the South and North are marching on them.

WanderingJester said:
Eh, no one's perfect. I used to use a mine for a while, then they told me the swamp was more eco friendly.
Al Gore will like to hear that.

Perfect time to clean up, and kill potential soldiers. It's not like an army from the South and North are marching on them.
But Baelor isn't removing soldiers. He's not only removed a terrible commander from the watch, but he's also ensured that the goldcloaks will remain loyal to the crown since they think Braedon killed their commander and is out to get them. Plus he's soon (Hopefully) going to have the wealth of Claw Isle that can be used towards the city and it's defenses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just twitted him.

Hey @theoriginalmanbearpig just wanted to give you a heads up: Swamps more ecofriendly than mines to drown people in. #FightClimateChange

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypnos said:
But Baelor isn't removing soldiers. He's not only removed a terrible commander from the watch, but he's also ensured that the goldcloaks will remain loyal to the crown since they think Braedon killed their commander and is out to get them. Plus he's soon (Hopefully) going to have the wealth of Claw Isle that can be used towards the city and it's defenses.
How Sulla-ian of you. How many other wills has Baelor forged?

Don't worry, the death of Cethann will be investigated, thoroughly, and Varic will strike down wwhoever killed his dear bro.

How Sulla-ian of you. How many other wills has Baelor forged?
Don't worry, the death of Cethann will be investigated, thoroughly, and Varic will strike down wwhoever killed his dear bro.
Oh, it's not a will which Baelor will be forging this time...

Baelor intends to make Varic's search very easy.

Hypnos said:
Oh, it's not a will which Baelor will be forging this time...
Baelor intends to make Varic's search very easy.
. . . You devious coont. I see exactly what you're saying.

Lancelot said:
Fuck the Starks, I don't think they have 2 years to siege the Dreadfort this time.
"Come and See". I am going to try and use this in every Vladan post. Along with "bastard".

RIP Lord Ramsay.

"Come and See". I am going to try and use this in every Vladan post. Along with "bastard".

RIP Lord Ramsay.
I wan't my Cayden and I wan't my Reek

I can't wait till you wake up in the middle of the night with Al Gore in MBP sex attire atop your bed. Making pig/bear noises.
Pshh, everyone knows to about that while going to something with Big Al. Just gotta place some instant mac and cheese at your door and he'll eat it and fall asleep there. It's like when you're going hunting with Dick. You don't stand next to the guy, you make sure the guy you're running against stands next to him. Rookie moves man, rookie moves. :P

Lancelot said:
I wan't my Cayden and I wan't my Reek
#Cayden4Reek2016

WanderingJester said:
Pshh, everyone knows to about that while going to something with Big Al. Just gotta place some instant mac and cheese at your door and he'll eat it and fall asleep there. It's like when you're going hunting with Dick. You don't stand next to the guy, you make sure the guy you're running against stands next to him. Rookie moves man, rookie moves. :P
Dick Cheny and Al Gore. . . I don't hang out with them for a reason.

RIP Lord Ramsay.
Do you? Because honestly I'm not entirely sure myself.

Hypnos said:
Do you? Because honestly I'm not entirely sure myself.
You're going to find some other foe (possibly one of Vladan's creatures) and blame him for Cethann's death. Effectively washing away any links to you, and swiftly moving past the scene.

You're going to find some other foe (possibly one of Vladan's creatures) and blame him for Cethann's death. Effectively washing away any links to you, and swiftly moving past the scene.
I have seven eye witnesses that saw Vladan personally stick his sword through Cethann's throat.

Hypnos said:
I have seven eye witnesses that saw Vladan personally stick his sword through Cethann's throat.
67 year old maester single handedly kills mammoth sized man.

In other news. Braedon is finally moving out of Storm's End, with a positive disposition on life.

Akio said:
I figure he would kill himself first
Strong words when you have skin wrapped around your flesh sausage.

We have time for banter later, though. Let's discover. . .All of Cayden's secrets.

67 year old maester single handedly kills mammoth sized man.
In other news. Braedon is finally moving out of Storm's End, with a positive disposition on life.

Strong words when you have skin wrapped around your flesh sausage.

We have time for banter later, though. Let's discover. . .All of Cayden's secrets.
Thats quite a lot of secrets

Users who are viewing this thread

Back