• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Vladan is a Targaryen loyalist (or so he claims) he supposed to uphold the queens laws. Flaying has been illegal in Westeros for centuries.

Hypnos said:
Vladan is a Targaryen loyalist (or so he claims) he supposed to uphold the queens laws. Flaying has been illegal in Westeros for centuries.
Well he's never flayed anyone. But I'm sure, if permission was asked, he might allow his kin to use it as a method of extracting information.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Well he's never flayed anyone. But I'm sure, if permission was asked, he might allow his kin to use it as a method of extracting information.
He would allow his kin to go against Kuvira and break the laws of the realm? I though he was supposed to care about Targaryen authority.

Hypnos said:
He would allow his kin to go against Kuvira and break the laws of the realm? I though he was supposed to care about Targaryen authority.
I meant Vladan would ask her grace if he could use extreme methods for torture and interrogation. Don't twist the words, seahorse.

I meant Vladan would ask her grace if he could use extreme methods for torture and interrogation. Don't twist the words, seahorse.
Would her grace allow such a thing, she's such a sweet girl after all. Plus, there are better uses for the Dornishman, why waist him in a foolish interrogation.

Hypnos said:
Would her grace allow such a thing, she's such a sweet girl after all. Plus, there are better uses for the Dornishman, why waist him in a foolish interrogation.
Ahh. I always knew you were a lover of the Dornish people, deep down.

House Bolton does not tolerate their ilk, though.

"Where is Princess Daenna?"
"What are the plans of this 'Shadow King'?"

"Where is the horse?"
He would tell you that stuff anyway! Saying Daenna is going to fulfill Kurivas will only benefits her by keeping her intentions shouded, he has no idea about the shadow king, and the horse?

Hypnos said:
Im a little scared

Akio said:
He would tell you that stuff anyway! Saying Daenna is going to fulfill Kurivas will only benefits her by keeping her intentions shouded, he has no idea about the shadow king, and the horse?
Oh my. You're a loyal one, or do you just like the concept of having your flesh stripped from your body strip by strip?

We'll find out in six hours. When we're done.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I'm sorry, but who do you think you are?
Evidently the new Kings of the North (at the very least Wardens). Why? What's Ravenna gonna do about the Boltons?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back