• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Lancelot said:
This is just dishonest, shame on you.
IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!

latest

Last edited by a moderator:
TheAncientCenturion said:
How would you like to visit Harrenhal with me? I hear they have a great bear show.
Corbis: I think I know how to get him to get louder. *Pulls out jar of wildfire*

OPEN WIDE

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Corbis: I think I know how to get him to get louder. *Pulls out jar of wildfire*
OPEN WIDE
Wait, your grace, if you drink that instead you'll turn into a dragon.

Archon said:
Y'know what, I'm going to follow your example and start binge watching these.
I've already watched most of that and the LOTR series. It's a solid time.

Oh, @TheAncientCenturion, since the whole Euron Greyjoy idea went out the window with the return and death of Conn, if and when one of my PC dies, I'm making an actual Blackfyre to challenge Viserys' claim.

Archon said:
Y'know what, I'm going to follow your example and start binge watching these.
Idk how canon we might consider them as GMs, but I think they're a good foundation to our knowledge of ASOIAF in this RP. :)

WanderingJester said:
Oh, @TheAncientCenturion, since the whole Euron Greyjoy idea went out the window with the return and death of Conn, if and when one of my PC dies, I'm making an actual Blackfyre to challenge Viserys' claim.
Idk how canon we might consider them as GMs, but I think they're a good foundation to our knowledge of ASOIAF in this RP. :)
Mind if we sort of work out some details on the actual Blackfyre? Just so early, unsophisticated logic at the start of the RP doesn't implode.

Mind if we sort of work out some details on the actual Blackfyre? Just so early, unsophisticated logic at the start of the RP doesn't implode.
Sure, I'll hit you up on PM.

Okay, so when I said I "sort of" had a hangover- I was sort of lying. It was bigger than "sort of". However, I've spent my day lazing around and eating fast food. So all is well in the realm yo'.

Gonna get started on my post now.
@Archon @Ser Davos Seaworth , do you guys want an Aerea post or do you just want to talk amongst yourselves until Aerea is brought into it? I just wanna know since I don't want to fuck anything up.

TheFordee14 said:
Okay, so when I said I "sort of" had a hangover- I was sort of lying. It was bigger than "sort of". However, I've spent my day lazing around and eating fast food. So all is well in the realm yo'.
@Archon @Ser Davos Seaworth , do you guys want an Aerea post or do you just want to talk amongst yourselves until Aerea is brought into it? I just wanna know since I don't want to fuck anything up.
Sounds like a normal day for me lmao

TheFordee14 said:
No clue, waiting on Archon but I'm sure it wouldn't be bad if you made a post.

Pro tip: Avoid hang overs by never drinking.

Source: My life

[QUOTE="Ser Davos Seaworth]No clue, waiting on Archon but I'm sure it wouldn't be bad if you made a post.
Pro tip: Avoid hang overs by never drinking.

Source: My life

[/QUOTE]
Okay. I'll probably work on a small one, then.

But-- drinking is so fun. D:

TheFordee14 said:
I'll wait for your post before I reply. ^

I seriously need to work on these things, but my head is pounding. What to do, what to do?
Sort of in the same position for Florent here, I sit at the screen looking at the blank CS for hours and get nothing done :(

King's Landing is a ticking time bomb. I cannot wait to see everything come to a head there. Braedon's attack, Vladan VS Baelor, Warren's attempt to overthrow House Targaryen, Kuvira returning in time for it all.

It will be glorious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back