• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Simple, use Baelor's "weeding out" of the Goldcloaks as an excuse.

((I have no idea if what I said made any sense to the context... I'm just assuming Kay said he had goldcloaks at his disposal, when he really doesn't...))

Archon said:
Simple, use Baelor's "weeding out" of the Goldcloaks as an excuse.
((I have no idea if what I said made any sense to the context... I'm just assuming Kay said he had goldcloaks at his disposal, when he really doesn't...))
Well it was more relying on his friend Ceethan would help him based on the fact his position would be likely improved and secured if they helped.

Kay will likely try and investigate the situation while trying to warm up to Varic and persuading him to join them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Noooo Rory can't get Wildfire'd. I hereby make a King's Landing plot armour request!

I also really suck at posting in bulk, I do one and I just want to post/move on to the next. :/

Archon said:
Noooo Rory can't get Wildfire'd. I hereby make a King's Landing plot armour request!
I also really suck at posting in bulk, I do one and I just want to post/move on to the next. :/
No worries. Vladan will cock block baelor's Wildfire fetish.

And yeah, I just type about 500 words per pov now. Sometimes less.

Archon said:
Kay can maybe share a bit of his plot armour not too much though he is saving for the teleporter.

Lancelot said:
Kay can maybe share a bit of his plot armour not too much though he is saving for the teleporter.
Rory doesn't have the money for teleportation or plot armour. Spent too much on dat claim to the Iron Throne Stormlands.

61099712e1d7aaca800421aa2f1306e2905d55de_hq.jpg

God I love the art in AWOIAF. If I wasn't a cheap and broke man, I'd commission random pieces just to hang on my wall.

TheAncientCenturion said:

God I love the art in AWOIAF. If I wasn't a cheap and broke man, I'd commission random pieces just to hang on my wall.
I understand why he chose Rhaenys over Visenya.

TheAncientCenturion said:

We should commission someone to do art for this RP :P You know, if I wasn't broke either.

Lancelot said:
I understand why he chose Rhaenys over Visenya.
I look at that image and am confused. Visenya is more appealing.

WanderingJester said:
We should commission someone to do art for this RP :P You know, if I wasn't broke either.
When we get a big enough scene. I'd be down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back