• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]If Aiden challenged Brandeon how did he lose to Rory?

[/QUOTE]
Brandeon used his right to call a champion, much like how the queen or king can use kingsgaurd to represent them or Tyrion used bronn

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]Ah, right I had forgotten about that. Alright, time for my mostly ignored characters to jump into the action. Where are the Starks and the Tullys?

[/QUOTE]
Starks are all still in Winterfell. The Tullys are at Casterly Rock.

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]Ah, right I had forgotten about that. Alright, time for my mostly ignored characters to jump into the action. Where are the Starks and the Tullys?

[/QUOTE]
Most of the Tullys are at the Lannister wedding, Stark army is marching south. The entire Dornish royal family is at the wedding and some have recently met Cayden

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]Alright what is happening with the Tullys? How can I toss my characters in?

[/QUOTE]
The younger Tullys are currently watching their cousin, Ser Titus Bracken sign up for the joust whilst Barba disciplines her sons.

Lancelot said:
D'aww she's so kawaii! (:3)

anime-best-friends-hugging-chibi-anime-chibi-hugs-original-jpg-hhG1u1-quote.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lancelot said:
Kill the T̶y̶r̶e̶l̶l̶s Lannisters with cuteness!
I'm sure she'll see sense that House Florent would be better served surrendering peacefully when the Lannister army surrounds Brightwater Keep. She looks like a smart (as well as cute) cookie :P

WanderingJester said:
I'm sure she'll see sense that House Florent would be better served surrendering peacefully when the Lannister army surrounds Brightwater Keep. She looks like a smart (as well as cute) cookie :P
Idk about that, it appears that the Hightowers and Florents troops are being held up by some mysterious force!!

(} :) )

TheGreyEminence said:
Ok thats not exactly accurate .... he was um , educating people on the virtues of dothraki culture ....
So he got drunk and began yelling at people then. Sound about right. Though is he really wanted to do so he should have attempted to fuck one of the ladies. That definitely would have fit the culture

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]So he got drunk and began yelling at people then. Sound about right. Though is he really wanted to do so he should have attempted to fuck one of the ladies. That definitely would have fit the culture

[/QUOTE]
he attempted to fuck a man who in his state of mind seemed to look like a fair maiden ....

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]So he got drunk and began yelling at people then. Sound about right. Though is he really wanted to do so he should have attempted to fuck one of the ladies. That definitely would have fit the culture

[/QUOTE]
Oh god I could just imagine him try to fuck one of the ladies mid wedding or challenge some guy dancing with hsi wife to a duel to the death xD

Akio said:
@Crimson smile Whats your Tully character like? Since i havent seen any of her since the start of the rp im curious
He's basically someone that likes politics and dislikes being involved in violence. Though he is only used to the politics that surround his own home so hasn't swam with the big boys yet. He also has an evil mother.

Akio said:
Oh god I could just imagine him try to fuck one of the ladies mid wedding or challenge some guy dancing with hsi wife to a duel to the death xD
xD ..... next post definitely going to do that , although i might just be sent to the wall ....

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]He's basically someone that likes politics and dislikes being involved in violence. Though he is only used to the politics that surround his own home so hasn't swam with the big boys yet. He also has an evil mother.

[/QUOTE]
how's he and benji related ?

TheGreyEminence said:
xD ..... next post definitely going to do that , although i might just be sent to the wall ....
Dorthraki tradition states that if you and another man like the same woman in a wedding you must fight to the death!

TheGreyEminence said:
If you do that it's no a question of if he gets sent to the wall, it's a question of when.

TheGreyEminence said:
how's he and benji related ?
Adele Tully is Walder Jr.'s son.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back