• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Akio said:
200 men well guarded? Theyre not doing anything anymore remember?
Would Tiber Lannister let his new family be kidnapped so close to his home?

TheAncientCenturion said:
Is this Agnes? The Tarly girl? How much Bracken is in her?
Quarter Bracken from her grandmother.

Hypnos said:
Would Tiber Lannister let his new family be kidnapped so close to his home?
Quarter Bracken from her grandmother.
He's not gonna do it in the Rock, or even around it. Which is why I said depending on what way she walks home, Cayden is gonna be doing things in the reach and can't afford being seen

But hey you can probably hang out with some of Fordees stuff if all goes well with Caydens plan! I can screw both of you at once! (No I don't mean litterly)

Akio said:
But hey you can probably hang out with some of Fordees stuff if all goes well with Caydens plan! I can screw both of you at once! (No I don't mean litterly)
Does Cayden have a thing for kidnapping red haired girls? Let me guess, his horse has a red mane too.

Hypnos said:
Does Cayden have a thing for kidnapping red haired girls? Let me guess, his horse has a red mane too.
His horse is pure black but he does like the look of girls who are red heads. Don't worry she won't be harmed, Caydens not suicidal enough to piss of a Lannister, im just bringing her out of the warzone >.>

Führer Blackwood will graciously invite them over to his keep. He will provide them with fine accommodations, he has legendary showers.
When you have money like us, you only take hot baths. You Blackwoods wouldn't understand, though our new family Tully and Bracken will (with an influx of riches from wealthy Lion relatives :P )

WanderingJester said:
When you have money like us, you only take hot baths. You Blackwoods wouldn't understand, though our new family Tully and Bracken will (with an influx of riches from wealthy Lion relatives :P )
Oh. Just wait for the bios to be written.

Brynden's hatred for the Lannisters overshadows his distaste for the Bracken's.

Akio said:
His horse is pure black but he does like the look of girls who are red heads. Don't worry she won't be harmed, Caydens not suicidal enough to piss of a Lannister, im just bringing her out of the warzone >.>
Surely if you didn't want to piss off the Lannisters you wouldn't kidnap her in the first place. Are the Tullys no longer considered a great enough power that pissing them off would be bad?

Hypnos said:
Surely if you didn't want to piss off the Lannisters you wouldn't kidnap her in the first place. Are the Tullys no longer considered a great enough power that pissing them off would be bad?
More like the dangers of Cayden being seen and reported by Agnes or any of her guard far outweighs any possibility of maybe pissing someone off because it would cost his like 99% of the time if he was revealed too soon

Oh. Just wait for the bios to be written.
Brynden's hatred for the Lannisters overshadows his distaste for the Bracken's.
Oh good, more enemies. Guess the Lions will have to clean house in the Riverlands after all, with House Tully's permission of course.

WanderingJester said:
Oh good, more enemies. Guess the Lions will have to clean house in the Riverlands after all, with House Tully's permission of course.
When you brutally destroy two houses, you do make enemies.

When you brutally destroy two houses, you do make enemies.
Careful Blackwood. We can easily make it three houses. I'm sure our cousins Bracken will more than happy to show us the way to your seat.

WanderingJester said:
Careful Blackwood. We can easily make it three houses. I'm sure our cousins Bracken will more than happy to show us the way to your seat.
Bah! The Bracken's and Blackwood's are one family with two names. It's just one side of the family is a bunch of dicks WHO POISON TREES!

Bah! The Bracken's and Blackwood's are one family with two names. It's just one side of the family is a bunch of dicks WHO POISON TREES!
Blackwood > Bracken

Bittersteel > Bloodraven

Even?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back