• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

WanderingJester said:
Oh good, lend him a crossbow. He'll be able to find plenty of ammunition from his torso.
Yes, quite.
What kind of a lion fires arrows?

I don't know what sick experiments you are up to Tiber but the citadel won't put up with it!

Reminder to listen to your maester

Lancelot said:
What kind of a lion fires arrows?
I don't know what sick experiments you are up to Tiber but the citadel won't put up with it!

Reminder to listen to your maester
No one said anything about arrows, just crossbow bolts. And I did not insinuate that the lion would fire them, just that Lyonel would find a cache of the ammo lodged in his torso should the Grand Maester lend him said weapon.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Vladan approves.
Ah, I think it's time House Lannister contacted House Velaryon. I have heard that the Lord of Driftmark wished to end the problem with a certain, Citadel trained, blue eyed old man.

WanderingJester said:
No one said anything about arrows, just crossbow bolts. And I did not insinuate that the lion would fire them, just that Lyonel would find a cache of the ammo lodged in his torso should the Grand Maester lend him said weapon.
Ah, I think it's time House Lannister contacted House Velaryon. I have heard that the Lord of Driftmark wished to end the problem with a certain, Citadel trained, blue eyed old man.
Vladan will devour Tiber's children in an instant.

...If he were a vicious Northern ice Zombie vampire. Like certain rumors persist.

WanderingJester said:
I don't think you have any idea how not cool that would be...

...If he were a vicious Northern ice Zombie vampire. Like certain rumors persist.
Will send down Ser Twenty if you need.

"I should have Kings Landing under control by lunch, no problem."

He's an Other Vampire! I KNEW IT!

Conspiracy-Keanu-360x270-6ed54d3bb1735595.jpg

Lancelot said:
I don't think you have any idea how not cool that would be...
Sure, for House Hightower perhaps. :P

Lancelot said:
Should I make a POV for the Florents or just NPC them?
Up to you, though they would turn into PCs should you actually make CS for them.

WanderingJester said:
He's an Other Vampire! I KNEW IT!
Conspiracy-Keanu-360x270-6ed54d3bb1735595.jpg

Sure, for House Hightower perhaps. :P

Up to you, though they would turn into PCs should you actually make CS for them.
Damn that's true...

Tempted but I already have a shitton of PCs.

Ok, it's three o'clock in the morning and I'm very tired, but is Lord Blackwood a Nazi?

Akio said:
@Hypnos Were the Tully's watching the bracket melee btw?
Nope, Barba is busy disciplining her son and the others are with Ser Titus at the joust enterance.

Hypnos said:
Ok, it's three o'clock in the morning and I'm very tired, but is Lord Blackwood a Nazi?
Nope, Barba is busy disciplining her son and the others are with Ser Titus at the joust enterance.
I'm surprised no one noticed that by now. . Erwin Rommel, disguised as Lord Blackwood.

Hypnos said:
They're all Nazis. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised no one noticed that by now. . Erwin Rommel, disguised as Lord Blackwood.
I think it's kind of insulting that you would compare the Nazis and the Blackwoods. The Nazis weren't that bad.

Hypnos said:
I think it's kind of insulting that you would compare the Nazis and the Blackwoods. The Nazis weren't that bad.
I thought that House Blackwood needed a strong hand. Someone to take them to new kingly heights.

I thought that House Blackwood needed a strong hand. Someone to take them to new kingly heights.
Well it's a shame that he's to be the one to watch House Blackwood fall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back