• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

SleepyBuddha said:
I've really been sure about magic in the GoT universe until I saw that white walker raise an army of dead people. Makes me want to give Adrian pyromancy with quite a bit of pyromania
We're mostly. . Low end magic. Barely any. It might change, but as of right now it's just. . .Not there.

Martyn Lannister with a reforged V-Steel Brightroar in his hands...

giphy.gif

Apparently because it's so heavy on symbolism people dknt believe it's an actual sword, and that if Stannis is Azorah High then Davos could be considered his sword and has gone through two 'forgings' at the black water and the Manderly when he was thought dead. I don't believe it but the theorys are crazy

WanderingJester said:
Martyn Lannister with a reforged V-Steel Brightroar in his hands...
giphy.gif
Just vote House Blackfyre in November.

Akio said:
Apparently because it's so heavy on symbolism people dknt believe it's an actual sword, and that if Stannis is Azorah High then Davos could be considered his sword and has gone through two 'forgings' at the black water and the Manderly when he was thought dead. I don't believe it but the theorys are crazy
I'll await Ser Davos' answer, thank you very much. He seems to be the expert on himself.

WanderingJester said:
Nah, I'm sure Tiber will want to know how much V-Steel Cayden's got (o'v'o)
We all know Viserys got the most V-Steel in the rp

TheAncientCenturion said:
Lost what? Daenna and Viserys can be allies. . . Maybe.
God damnnn.
They both want the same thing, Daenna does not want the blood line to die

Akio said:
Idk Starks have a Greatsword of V-Steel.

So do Tarlys I think

Akio said:
Sure, but does Tiber know? (Also what Lancelot said, Starks have Ice and Tarlys have Heartsbane, also Hightowers have Vigilance).

WanderingJester said:
Sure, but does Tiber know? (Also what Lancelot said, Starks have Ice and Tarlys have Heartsbane, also Hightowers have Vigilance).
Harlaws also have Night Fall :^)

(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

Lancelot said:
Harlaws also have Night Fall :^)
(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)
Huh, totally forgot about that. Doubt there's enough there to be reforged into a battleaxe though, Siegfried might use it as a really sharp toothpick ( ;) ) xD

Cethann has a Valyrian Steel Axe, according to the wiki!

@Akio

So there's an obvious solution. She doesn't want the bloodline to die, Viserys wants to be king. . . I smell a purple wedding!

WanderingJester said:
Huh, totally forgot about that. Doubt there's enough there to be reforged into a battleaxe though, Siegfried might use it as a really sharp toothpick ( ;) ) xD
Don't worry, quite early on I had it whisked away by a POV i may or may not be returning too so I could avoid having 2 v-steel swords.

I made House Hightower before the fact I knew Harlaws had V-Steel.

@Akio

So there's an obvious solution. She doesn't want the bloodline to die, Viserys wants to be king. . . I smell a purple wedding!
Wow you're right (allegedly). I wonder how Baelor hasn't just hired sellsails to raid them and take it for himself :|

Last edited by a moderator:
WanderingJester said:
Wow you're right (allegedly). I wonder how Baelor hasn't just hired sellsails to raid them and take it for himself :|
He fears the Celtigar battle axe of course! No seahorse can stand against the crab!

WanderingJester said:
I was honestly gonna offer him viligence and heartsbane when they were taken in the war let's be honest here.

Also Viserys have silverware

@Akio

Sure, my character knows poison, still the king of Ibben though

Akio said:
I was honestly gonna offer him viligence and heartsbane when they were taken in the war let's be honest here.

Well, I'm sure Cayden will have a chance to at least present his case to Tiber. ( ;) )

Akio said:

Lets be honest here... Bedivere would fuck Cayden right up in the battlefield.

Akio said:

I scrapped the silverware just because I saw that as maybe a bit of meta gaming :/

And fuck. Time to kill Desgran. . . Viserys might need Blackfyre back for a little while. . .

Last edited by a moderator:
WanderingJester said:
Well, I'm sure Cayden will have a chance to at least present his case to Tiber. ( ;) )
I mean V-Steel wasn't high on my list, simply because I didn't had any, I was focusing on bigger benefits for the house rather then a blade. Viserys and Cayden need to get in a room with Tiber and present their offers lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back