• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

R /politics is such a great fucking place for ideas.

"Hillary Clinton to meet the FBI."

>Bill is fanning the flames.

>>Bill is trying to get her indited for a peaceful retirement. Hillary is threatening that.

>>>Hillary is going to kill Bill for the sympathy vote.

Like holy fuck. They should help George write TWoW. They have great ideas!

[QUTE=WanderingJester, post: 6244483, member: 39592]I must say, I'm quite enjoying @TheGreyEminence 's depiction of Benjicot Tully xD .

He Is an interesting man for shure , tough you might just want to be a bit carefull , this marriage might not even happen if he gets his way .

TheGreyEminence said:
I must say, I'm quite enjoying @TheGreyEminence 's depiction of Benjicot Tully xD .
He Is an interesting man for shure , tough you might just want to be a bit carefull , this marriage might not even happen if he gets his way .

lol really though, a girl depressed with her marriage whos unahppy just had her father walk over to her and go "Oh yeah my marriage was awful, thats normal."

TheGreyEminence said:
I must say, I'm quite enjoying @TheGreyEminence 's depiction of Benjicot Tully xD .

He's at the Rock, surrounded by around 40k strong Lannister army. I'm pretty sure he won't get his way in regards to not wanting Leanne to be married, especially as she, her parents, and her betrothed approved of the union. ( ;) )

Akio said:
sorry I really mean't to reply but my dnd session started and have been pretty busy since. and its 3am now..

Also wtf is happening with quotes

Akio said:
lol really though, a girl depressed with her marriage whos unahppy just had her father walk over to her and go "Oh yeah my marriage was awful, thats normal."
Thats what fathers are for , telling their children how shitty life is !!!

TheGreyEminence said:
Thats what fathers are for , telling their children how shitty life is !!!
lol maybe Agnes really needs some Cayden in her life, her family is depressing xD

WanderingJester said:
He's at the Rock, surrounded by around 40k strong Lannister army. I'm pretty sure he won't get his way in regards to not wanting Leanne to be married, especially as she, her parents, and her betrothed approved of the union. ( ;) )
Then I demand that this marriage not be cconsumated until leanne is forty four , we have to preserve her innocence !!!

TheGreyEminence said:
Then I demand that this marriage not be cconsumated until leanne is forty four , we have to preserve her innocence !!!
He's going to have a bad day then when both the bride and the groom are both carried to the bedroom, where the men get to watch as Tiber breaks Leanne's maidenhead, as per the wedding tradition of the Seven xD

TheGreyEminence said:
*Face palm*

Tiber will do is duty and make sure we can hear her screams all over the rock, if you know what i mean xD

WanderingJester said:
He's going to have a bad day then when both the bride and the groom are both carried to the bedroom, where the men get to watch as Tiber breaks Leanne's maidenhead, as per the wedding tradition of the Seven xD
I forgot that's a thing, lol. I honestly don't think Caydens actually ever attended a bedding ceremony

Akio said:
I forgot that's a thing, lol. I honestly don't think Caydens actually ever attended a bedding ceremony
It's usually for the men of each family I think, so Cayden's probably not going to get to perve at Tiber's bedside xD

WanderingJester said:
It's usually for the men of each family I think, so Cayden's probably not going to get to perve at Tiber's bedside xD
Fair enough lol, I just would have imagined him though making all kinds of jokes

WanderingJester said:
List of people to flay :

1.Tiber Lannister

TheGreyEminence said:
List of people to flay :
1.Tiber Lannister
Haha, then that would make Benjicot an accursed kinslayer, and we all know what the Seven does to kinslayers. xD

Also, Barba would probably tan Benjicot's hid before he makes it out of Riverrun. If she wants Tiber flayed, then I'll be concerned. lol

TheGreyEminence said:
Its not that he doesn't like tiber its just that hes a bit protective of his cousin , just how a brother is protective of his sister .
Tiber seems to be a fairly good husband, though watching your cousin lose her maiden head would be a little annoying (god if all Cayden sisters get married off like Elia wants Cayden will probably be really antsy and pissed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back