• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Lancelot said:
Apart from the fact he has business in multiple kingdoms? Also being some of the more well known brothels and inns, he is also quite the name around White Harbour and Gulltown.
So he's neither a spy nor a lawyer? I'm afraid I'm going to have to deny this application to the small council.

Hypnos said:
Well we have two vacancies currently: Master of Laws and Master of Whisperers but I doubt Baelor would hand either of them over to a flesh peddler like Baelish without good reason.
With so many friends waiting for him it would be a shame if Lord Celtigar were to take a drunken tumble into the Blackwater, mayhaps even pushed by one of his many enemies. It would be such a shame especially since Claw Isle has no heir, though I'm sure his good friend Lord Baelor would graciously step in and mind the lands in honour of his family.
It depends, does Lord Baelor cuvit House Celtigar's Valyrian Steel Axe? Wills can be forged easily, I'm sure a man like Baelor might understand. And the Celtigar's and Velaryon's do have a long history together, both being of Valyrian descent. I'm sure he might be able to dig up some old marriage between the Houses and prop up one of his own kin, if another can't be found.

Hypnos said:
So he's neither a spy nor a lawyer? I'm afraid I'm going to have to deny this application to the small council.
Given how often Baelor and the former king used to frequent Brothels I find this rather offensive...

Lancelot said:
I think fodder battles is a bit boring... I kind of hate the term fodder tbh I prefer to call it an uneven battle (aka every battle ever)
Don't get me wrong I love battle in an RP, just hate doing it against myself, it's like playing chess when your both players.

Lancelot said:
Given how often Baelor and the former king used to frequent Brothels I find this rather offensive...
Don't mix up business with pleasure, when looking for a whore Baelor will always think Baelish, when thing of lawyers and spys however he'll probably look elsewhere.

TheAncientCenturion said:
It depends, does Lord Baelor cuvit House Celtigar's Valyrian Steel Axe? Wills can be forged easily, I'm sure a man like Baelor might understand. And the Celtigar's and Velaryon's do have a long history together, both being of Valyrian descent. I'm sure he might be able to dig up some old marriage between the Houses and prop up one of his own kin, if another can't be found.
You shouldn't say things like this, do you want me to murder him?

Hypnos said:
Don't mix up business with pleasure, when looking for a whore Baelor will always think Baelish, when thing of lawyers and spys however he'll probably look elsewhere.
It'd be an interesting situation at the very least.

Hypnos said:
I was meaning more that Whores can make useful spies, get them drunk and horny and they may spill multiple things including the beans!

It'd be an interesting situation at the very least.
Kuvira might get a tad suspicious when she comes back from Casterly Rock (Assuming she does come back) and realises that everyone that ever spoke out against Lord Baelor has mysteriously disappeared in her absence.

Lancelot said:
I was meaning more that Whores can make useful spies, get them drunk and horny and they may spill multiple things including the beans!
I don't know, I'd still rather have professional spies than whores...

Hypnos said:
Kuvira might get a tad suspicious when she comes back from Casterly Rock (Assuming she does come back) and realises that everyone that ever spoke out against Lord Baelor has mysteriously disappeared in her absence.
Hrm. . Exactly where is Baelor in King's landing right now? Technically speaking, Cethann could be considered Vladan's creature. Mostly because Vladan's using the Goldcloak's more than anyone else. The Bolton Vampire might not appreciate Baelor killing his man.

Hypnos said:
Varys uses little birds, I don't see the problem with a spymaster using big ones ;)

Hrm. . Exactly where is Baelor in King's landing right now? Technically speaking, Cethann could be considered Vladan's creature. Mostly because Vladan's using the Goldcloak's more than anyone else. The Bolton Vampire might not appreciate Baelor killing his man.
Well he's been left in charge so he'll probably be holding court and the like and if not in his chambers. Baelor isn't the biggest fan of Vladan so he'd take any opportunity to get rid of him too, though that would prove more tricky as he seems well liked, especially amongst the royal family themselves.

Lancelot said:
Varys uses little birds, I don't see the problem with a spymaster using big ones ;)
If you want to march up the Red Keep and explain all this to Baelor be my guest but don't be surprised when he kicks you out.

Hypnos said:
Well he's been left in charge so he'll probably be holding court and the like and if not in his chambers. Baelor isn't the biggest fan of Vladan so he'd take any opportunity to get rid of him too, though that would prove more tricky as he seems well liked, especially amongst the royal family themselves.
If you want to march up the Red Keep and explain all this to Baelor be my guest but don't be surprised when he kicks you out.
Oh God. We're going to have a grumpy old man fight soon, aren't we?

Hypnos said:
Unfortunately thats would be an ooc thing to do, he would probably say yes if Baelor offered him however he would not seek Baelor out.

Oh God. We're going to have a grumpy old man fight soon, aren't we?
We can invite Gelgin too, with Kuvira gone it seems that the realm will just be run by the old and decrepit.

Lancelot said:
Unfortunately thats would be an ooc thing to do, he would probably say yes if Baelor offered him however he would not seek Baelor out.
Well that probably wont happen unless Baelish does something to catch his eye, so if you can think of anything that might achieve that then go for it.

Hypnos said:
We can invite Gelgin too, with Kuvira gone it seems that the realm will just be run by the old and decrepit.
Well that probably wont happen unless Baelish does something to catch his eye, so if you can think of anything that might achieve that then go for it.
All who probably hate each other. Ahhh, this is turning into the American Senate. Soon we'll filibuster each others political moves!

All who probably hate each other. Ahhh, this is turning into the American Senate. Soon we'll filibuster each others political moves!
Let the old men fight inside the Red Keep, a young man outside of it is ready for a climb :)

Lancelot said:
Let the old men fight inside the Red Keep, a young man outside of it is ready for a climb :)
Do we even have a master of coin yet? I would support Kay coming into power. If he weren't a flesh peddler, Vladan might consider it. But he'd corrupt the sweet girls.

Do we even have a master of coin yet? I would support Kay coming into power. If he weren't a flesh peddler, Vladan might consider it. But he'd corrupt the sweet girls.
Manderly is MoC but he's in the North at the moment. Are you going to elevate people just to spite me?

Lancelot said:
Will pay you 20 gold dragons of Roland doesn't participate in the 1v1 tourney, give people a chance man D:
Nah, Roland is taking part, and probably winning considering the people who actually stood a chance of challenging him will be hurt for days to come and Roland only has a few bruises.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back