• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Archon said:
I have no idea what we do when it's over, wouldn't that make Braedon King?
If it does, and Rory stabs Braedon to death, is Rory King?

What if Rory's forces turn on Braedon during the battle all Red Wedding style and it's revealed it was an elaborate plot that was schemed between Kuvira and Rory long ago?

''Braedon, brave as he is, enters the Red Keep, his face a mask of long-awaited anticipation. Alongside Rory, he stands; and their retinue close behin.

Braedon steps forward, "The Throne is Mine," He mutters commandingly only to find Kuvira, sitting on the Iron Throne smiling smugly - face portraying pure defiance. "No." The Queen replies, as the sound of drawn silver resonates throughout the hall - the Kingsguards faces, akin to ghosts.

Braedon points his blade forward, and a cheer is heard from the Stormlanders behind - then a scream - confusion sets in, blood puddles the floor before a man has moved an inch, a whirl of blades takes place, but briefly. Rory and his bodyguards butcher the Braedon loyalists alongside the Kingsguard, Braedon attempts to fight, only for his men to fall hopelessly...

The last loyalist soldier slides to the floor Rory's blade protruding through his back, and then. One-by-one, the Kingsguard stab Braedon, "For the Crown," They echo, as Braedon bleeds, and his breaths shallow in scornful defiance.

The terrible betrayal is only truly felt when the True Queen steps forward, her smile a crooked twist, and eyes shining evilly. "Queen Kuvira sends her regards." Are the last words that reach the Storm King's ears, as his brother's knife enters his heart.''
A good way to destroy the little loyalty rory had lol

Archon said:
I have no idea what we do when it's over, wouldn't that make Braedon King?
If it does, and Rory stabs Braedon to death, is Rory King?

What if Rory's forces turn on Braedon during the battle all Red Wedding style and it's revealed it was an elaborate plot that was schemed between Kuvira and Rory long ago?

''Braedon, brave as he is, enters the Red Keep, his face a mask of long-awaited anticipation. Alongside Rory, he stands; and their retinue close behin.

Braedon steps forward, "The Throne is Mine," He mutters commandingly only to find Kuvira, sitting on the Iron Throne smiling smugly - face portraying pure defiance. "No." The Queen replies, as the sound of drawn silver resonates throughout the hall - the Kingsguards faces, akin to ghosts.

Braedon points his blade forward, and a cheer is heard from the Stormlanders behind - then a scream - confusion sets in, blood puddles the floor before a man has moved an inch, a whirl of blades takes place, but briefly. Rory and his bodyguards butcher the Braedon loyalists alongside the Kingsguard, Braedon attempts to fight, only for his men to fall hopelessly...

The last loyalist soldier slides to the floor Rory's blade protruding through his back, and then. One-by-one, the Kingsguard stab Braedon, "For the Crown," They echo, as Braedon bleeds, and his breaths shallow in scornful defiance.

The terrible betrayal is only truly felt when the True Queen steps forward, her smile a crooked twist, and eyes shining evilly. "Queen Kuvira sends her regards." Are the last words that reach the Storm King's ears, as his brother's knife enters his heart.''
When you decide to turn on all of Braedon's loyalists, just remember who it was that came to get you when even your own brother had forgotten you even existed.

Hypnos said:
When you decide to turn on all of Braedon's loyalists, just remember who it was that came to get you when even your own brother had forgotten you even existed.
With friends like that, you get what you pay for..

I can't believe I bothered writing out a mini-story, and these are my responses.

I should be hailed like GRRM by now!

Shamefur Dispray.

Jabroni said:
It's Kuvira* and how invested are the North/Riverlands/Stormlands at Kings Landing right now? Like 20,000?
Well really it's only going to be Stormlords right now since the North isn't there yet and no one has bothered calling on the Riverlords yet.

Hypnos said:
Well really it's only going to be Stormlords right now since the North isn't there yet and no one has bothered calling on the Riverlords yet.
Will the Riverlands get lucky this time?

Hypnos said:
If by lucky you mean will they not raise for any king and tear themselves apart for petty reasons then most likely yes.
They may not raise for a king, but they may bend for one :)

Siegfried King! Siegfried King!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lancelot said:
They may not raise for a king, but they may bend for one :)
Siegfried King! Siegfried King!
Walder should just declare himself king, that would surprise everyone.

Codd for Iron Islands.

Hypnos said:
Walder should just declare himself king, that would surprise everyone.

Codd for Iron Islands.
Don't think I am not catching on to your peculiar bias towards fish (don't tell me you are like Cayden! (.A.))

Last edited by a moderator:
Lancelot said:
Don't think I am not catching on to your peculiar bias towards fish (don't tell me you are like Cayden! (.A.))
I don't have a bias towards fish, I just find it odd that a region that boasts about their lack of agriculture would vote a man with scythe for his sigil as king.

Hypnos said:
I don't have a bias towards fish, I just find it odd that a region that boasts about their lack of agriculture would vote a man with scythe for his sigil as king.
He doesn't reap crops with it, he reaps souls for the drowned god, duh.

Hypnos said:
Siegfried won't be using that sigil if he is king, he will have his own personal one :)

And there is more than one way to use a scythe ;)

Leusis said:
He doesn't reap crops with it, he reaps souls for the drowned god, duh.
Well I think he should invest in some better equipment, because scythes are highly impracticable for anything except their intended task of cutting crops.

Lancelot said:
Siegfried won't be using that sigil if he is king, he will have his own personal one :)
And there is more than one way to use a scythe ;)
Yes out course, you could either cut grass, or you could cut wheat, two entirety different things.

Hypnos said:
Well I think he should invest in some better equipment, because scythes are highly impracticable for anything except their intended task of cutting crops.
Yes out course, you could either cut grass, or you could cut wheat, two entirety different things.
If you don't stop being such a naysayer I will have to cut off Walders head (>u>)

Lancelot said:
Maybe your scythes in the Riverlands. Everything is stronger in the Iron Isles :)
Well I guess scythes in the Iron Islands would have to be stronger since they would be cutting rocks or something since the Iron Islands haven't figured out how farms work yet.

Hypnos said:
Well I guess scythes in the Iron Islands would have to be stronger since they would be cutting rocks or something since the Iron Islands haven't figured out how farms work yet.
We let our thralls figure that one out, perhaps the Tullys could visit to aid them?

Lancelot said:
We let our thralls figure that one out, perhaps the Tullys could visit to aid them?
Does it feel bad having slaves that are smarter than you, or have you gotten used to it over the years? I'm afraid I'll be unable to visit you wouldn't know but it's busy work being more than half civilized.

Hypnos said:
Does it feel bad having slaves that are smarter than you, or have you gotten used to it over the years? I'm afraid I'll be unable to visit you wouldn't know but it's busy work being more than half civilized.
Smarter?! HAR!

Is that how greenlanders think?! Ploughing the fields makes you a man? Well let me tell you while you plough the fields all the men better than you are out reaving!

Lancelot said:
Smarter?! HAR!
Is that how greenlanders think?! Ploughing the fields makes you a man? Well let me tell you while you plough the fields all the men better than you are out reaving!
I think the problem with your logic here is that if everyone followed Iron Islands logic and just started reaving then the Iron Islands would be the ones that would starve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back