• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Can we just agree that the Iron Islands are filled with idiots but the Riverlands is filled with farming children who fight over everything? Both places suck ass, lets just be honest.

Leusis said:
Can we just agree that the Iron Islands are filled with idiots but the Riverlands is filled with farming children who fight over everything? Both places suck ass, lets just be honest.
No we can't, there's a reason people fight over the Riverlands and not the Iron Islands.

I'm actually insulted that you would even compare the Riverlands to the shit hole that is the Iron Islands.

Leusis said:
Theres also a reason its been conquered so many times....
Lack of natural defenses, poor positioning and squabbling lords. I said the Riverlands was a good region, not a defensive one.

Leusis said:
I said the Riverlands was shit because its lords all act like jealous children..... Point proven.
And the Westerlands are shit because their lieges have sticks up their ass and they think genocide is a good way of pacifying vassals.

The next event in terms of combat is a 1v1 tournament melee, then after that is the joust. So I think we should just decide who wins or something and leave it at that.

Leusis said:
The next event in terms of combat is a 1v1 tournament melee, then after that is the joust. So I think we should just decide who wins or something and leave it at that.
Will pay you 20 gold dragons of Roland doesn't participate in the 1v1 tourney, give people a chance man D:

Leusis said:
Okay seriously, where the hell is @Akio with that melee post, we've been waiting on him for over a week now >_>. Looks like we have another @JustWhipIt
I moved states and have a new job that works 8 to 10 hours a day and am writing what was supposed to be a collab without motivation, cut me some slack

Akio said:
I moved states and have a new job that works 8 to 10 hours a day and am writing what was supposed to be a collab without motivation, cut me some slack
NO!

YOU MUST WORK! (} :) )

Hypnos said:
Kuvira asked Baelor to deal with the problem, he's dealing with it the best way he knows how. Brutal murder.
Just hurry up and get some people on the small council *cough* Kay *cough*

Hypnos said:
@TheAncientCenturion A few random questions about Caethenn: How good of a fighter is he? What's his daily routine? Who would be the heir to Claw Isle? And who would miss him if he disappeared?
He's a decent fighter, a dirty one though. Not afraid of involving others and using cheap tricks. His daily routine before hand was whoring, stealing, looting, and a little bit of absuing the smallfolk in Flea Bottom. Usual stuff. Sometimes taking bribes from merchants or criminals, usual stuff.

The heir to Claw Isle? A younger cousin, maybe. I'm not sure. There might not be one, with his brother in the King's Guard.

Well it'd raise a few eyebrows, and he has stacked many of the officers and newer recruits with "loyal" friends. Brutes, drunks, people who aren't afraid to stab a baby and ask questions later. So not too many people.

I guess I am the next to reply to the pirate stuffs? I'll get that out later tonight. . . After a small nap and dinner. Work has been a bitch.

I just wish I didn't have to write this alone, I hate writing battles against myself, it's dull. I can do it easier with fodder I can just get rid off but it's harder with someone equally skilled

Akio said:
I just wish I didn't have to write this alone, I hate writing battles against myself, it's dull. I can do it easier with fodder I can just get rid off but it's harder with someone equally skilled
I think fodder battles is a bit boring... I kind of hate the term fodder tbh I prefer to call it an uneven battle (aka every battle ever)

Lancelot said:
Just hurry up and get some people on the small council *cough* Kay *cough*
Well we have two vacancies currently: Master of Laws and Master of Whisperers but I doubt Baelor would hand either of them over to a flesh peddler like Baelish without good reason.

TheAncientCenturion said:
He's a decent fighter, a dirty one though. Not afraid of involving others and using cheap tricks. His daily routine before hand was whoring, stealing, looting, and a little bit of absuing the smallfolk in Flea Bottom. Usual stuff. Sometimes taking bribes from merchants or criminals, usual stuff.
The heir to Claw Isle? A younger cousin, maybe. I'm not sure. There might not be one, with his brother in the King's Guard.

Well it'd raise a few eyebrows, and he has stacked many of the officers and newer recruits with "loyal" friends. Brutes, drunks, people who aren't afraid to stab a baby and ask questions later. So not too many people.
With so many friends waiting for him it would be a shame if Lord Celtigar were to take a drunken tumble into the Blackwater, mayhaps even pushed by one of his many enemies. It would be such a shame especially since Claw Isle has no heir, though I'm sure his good friend Lord Baelor would graciously step in and mind the lands in honour of his family.

Hypnos said:
Well we have two vacancies currently: Master of Laws and Master of Whisperers but I doubt Baelor would hand either of them over to a flesh peddler like Baelish without good reason.
With so many friends waiting for him it would be a shame if Lord Celtigar were to take a drunken tumble into the Blackwater, mayhaps even pushed by one of his many enemies. It would be such a shame especially since Claw Isle has no heir, though I'm sure his good friend Lord Baelor would graciously step in and mind the lands in honour of his family.
Apart from the fact he has business in multiple kingdoms? Also being some of the more well known brothels and inns, he is also quite the name around White Harbour and Gulltown.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back