• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Oh god I just noticed that if Tiber sides with the crown in the war that they'll have Roland, Martyn, Trevir, Trevir's older brother (forget his name honestly), Albert, and all the other loyal queensguard. Thats like 9 of the best fighters in all of Westeros on one side. Those 9 alone would be worth like 100 men lol

Leusis said:
You seem to think the Martells are untouchable. Get Roland, Martyn, Albert, and Trevir inside Sunspear and I feel like they'd have a pretty good chance of killing the Martell family. Assassination honestly isn't even that hard, all of the Martells are vulnerable enough at this very moment in rp to get killed.
Also, that post with Cayden is taking you forever.
Their is a lot of guards in a castle but I'm sure they might have a chance, but I'm not sure Roland or Trevir are exactly knives in the dark. Also given were not at home makes us vulnerable only proves his point :P

I'm being driven to Texas and am on my phone, I'm not even joking.

Elendithas said:
Or hire a single faceless man, actually.
Well I'm not sure their is basically any guard system other then nagito that might be faceless man proof

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
Their is a lot of guards in a castle but I'm sure they might have a chance, but I'm not sure Roland or Trevir are exactly knives in the dark. Also given were not at home makes us vulnerable only proves his point :P
I'm being driven to Texas and am on my phone, I'm not even joking.

Well I'm not sure their us basically any guard system other then nagito that might be faceless man proof
I never said any of them would be knives in the dark. I'm saying if they got into the castle they'd be able to just cut their way to the Martell family and slaughter them.

Leusis said:
I never said any of them would be knives in the dark. I'm saying if they got into the castle they'd be able to just cut their way to the Martell family and slaughter them.
Sure once you get past the walls, the deserts, the hundreds of guards in the capital and palace itself.

If you really wanted to kill the Martells killing them in the Rock is your best chance, but you know that's something in itself

Akio said:
Sure once you get past the walls, the deserts, the hundreds of guards in the capital and palace itself.
What are you talking about? All of them would be honored guests, there to discuss peace between the crown and Dorne. There goes your hundreds of guards, walls, palace, and desert. What is Elia going to do, refuse envoys from the crown and let her people get slaughtered by an army hundreds of thousands of men strong?

Leusis said:
What are you talking about? All of them would be honored guests, there to discuss peace between the crown and Dorne. There goes your hundreds of guards, walls, palace, and desert. What is Elia going to do, refuse envoys from the crown and let her people get slaughtered by an army hundreds of thousands of men strong?
The crownlands, Vale, and Lannisters is maybe 100000 and they would be unable to commit all those troops with the stormlands, riverlands, and North in revolution. If they solved that first there would be no point in war at all. As for killing them at a peace meeting, bravo, how dornish of you :P

They would still bring their own guard, granted if those 3 set up an ambush and Elia went to a location they prepared there would likely be little way to stop her death.

Sunspear in the books is described more as a large town than a true city. Yes, it has a lot of "walls" but the materials they use aren't exactly siege material. Correct men if I'm wrong on this.

Jabroni said:
Sunspear in the books is described more as a large town than a true city. Yes, it has a lot of "walls" but the materials they use aren't exactly siege material. Correct men if I'm wrong on this.
Let me look that up real quick, in truth even I'm not sure. I know sunspear itself in small but the castle is fairly large, with a lot of winding passages and streets making it very hard to navigate the city and especially the keep without a guide.

From what I just read the Sandship is the actual ship, built from stone from the mountains. It's fairly decent stone so it isn't likely to fall apart like tinfoil. The shadow city surrounds this keep and is described as a labyrinth with only one path straight to the Sandship. The actual keep itself is protected by 3 winding curtain walls that can be heavily defended in a attack and protect the actual keep, which is described looking like a massive Demondship ran aground with beautiful Ryonish towers dotted in the keep, including the palace of princes where the Lord of house Martell stays.

e00750c7593d1a0a174f3b8c9086ee33.jpg

That's the image in the world of ice and fire

Akio said:
From what I just read the Sandship is the actual ship, built from stone from the mountains. It's fairly decent stone so it isn't likely to fall apart like tinfoil. The shadow city surrounds this keep and is described as a labyrinth with only one path straight to the Sandship. The actual keep itself is protected by 3 winding curtain walls that can be heavily defended in a attack and protect the actual keep, which is described looking like a massive Demondship ran aground with beautiful Ryonish towers dotted in the keep, including the palace of princes where the Lord of house Martell stays.
Oh okay yea I forgot there's this Shadow City which is like one big shanty town. Still though: "Sunspear was built from mud and straw, and colored brown and dun." A Feast for Crows, page 57

That threw me off a bit when I was reading.

more like 139,000 is what they'd have, but either way, this wasn't something that would ever actually happen. I was just giving you an example of how easy it would actually be to kill the Martell's. You wouldn't need assassins or a big ass army, just a good amount of pissed off people who can fight decently could and would do the trick in the right situation.

Jabroni said:
Oh okay yea I forgot there's this Shadow City which is like one big shanty town. Still though: "Sunspear was built from mud and straw, and colored brown and dun." A Feast for Crows, page 57
That threw me off a bit when I was reading.
Who's point of view was that from?

Leusis said:
more like 139,000 is what they'd have, but either way, this wasn't something that would ever actually happen. I was just giving you an example of how easy it would actually be to kill the Martell's. You wouldn't need assassins or a big ass army, just a good amount of pissed off people who can fight decently could and would do the trick in the right situation.
That's why he rather have his family stay in Dorne as much as possible. If he goes with the army he has protection and in order for someone to get to the Martells in Dorne itself is very difficult given the way the city is built. Even the Martells could not know every way to move in its twisting halls, perhaps only the guards and servants know best. In Dorne they would be far safer then anywhere else, piercing the shadow city and its guards is easier said then done. Once inside winding passages and confusing paths protect its Lords.

Jabroni said:
Areo Hotah
Not denying it certainly looks like it, and the Shadow city certainly is. But its impossible to make towering keeps that survived the age of hero's back before the unification and multiple invasions. Setting up siege engines isn't even all that easy given the shiftiness of the ground in the desert and a pretty huge lack of wood but you still need stone of some kind, though it might as well be colored like that given sand storms, the general chaos of the city, and the location

Jabroni said:
Why'sat m'lord?
It is time we fully crush all Stark loyalists, is what I mean!

I swear I am half retarded some times. It's because I've seen the light, the Stark's are nothing but assholes.

Brandon almost kills Petyr Baelish.

Sansa runs away from her husband

Ned tries to betray King Joffery baratheon.

All these are crimes punishable by death! Don't even get me started on the Young Wolf.

TheAncientCenturion said:
It is time we fully crush all Stark loyalists, is what I mean!
I swear I am half retarded some times. It's because I've seen the light, the Stark's are nothing but assholes.

Brandon almost kills Petyr Baelish.

Sansa runs away from her husband

Ned tries to betray King Joffery baratheon.

All these are crimes punishable by death! Don't even get me started on the Young Wolf.
To be fair Petyr challenged Brandon to a duel in which Brandon actually spared him.

Sansa had multiple of her family members killed and was constantly abused by her husbands family.

And Ned supported Stannis so 'nuff said

Lancelot said:
To be fair Petyr challenged Brandon to a duel in which Brandon actually spared him.
Sansa had multiple of her family members killed and was constantly abused by her husbands family.

And Ned supported Stannis so 'nuff said
Lmao I love how he twists facts toward his deep-seeded delight in seeing the bad guys win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back