• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Lancelot said:
I hope you know Lyonel will be wanting to keep his promise.
He will fight him soon, but likely he'll meet his family first and that's something he can not delay any longer now that he's revealed himself. He'll promise to fight him before the weddings done, hopefully at peak condition.

Robyn Banks]Oh how can I forget you . Never on my side. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24727-leusis/ said:
@Leusis[/URL] I want you to kill Cayden as revenge for not following his queen
To be fair she has no idea I have no intentions of following yet xD

Robyn Banks] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24727-leusis/ said:
@Leusis[/URL] you stupid bitch I have something to day to you. Take care of Kuvira for me. Make sure that you make her as insane as possible and I want Viserys dead by the time I come back, the bastard will pay with fire and blood.
@Elendithas My honey boo child, I have nothing to say to you but keep up the good work. Also keep the memes rolling.

@WanderingJester you adorable son of gun. I'm going to miss you and our fandom talks.

@Hypnos OK I have a confession. When I start doing in this rp I wanted you to like one of my posts so bad that when you did I was overjoyed, I even looked twice to make sure I was seeing the notifs correctly.
Come back soon! We'll miss you! (^.^) *waves*

Akio said:
To be fair she has no idea I have no intentions of following yet xD
Excuse me, you still question me? Really? Don't make me take off my earrings.

WanderingJester said:
Come back soon! We'll miss you! (^.^) *waves*
I'm going to miss you too!! I just wanna hug you so much right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]Excuse me, you still question me? Really? Don't make me take off my earrings.
I'm going to miss you too!! I just wanna hug you so much right now.

[/QUOTE]
Just saying, Daenna has not exactly made her claim public, Cayden is a loyal servant of house Targaryen *fake innocence*

One of two people I've let in on my secret plans is leaving?

One more to go, @Leusis

sqtko.jpg

Akio said:
Just saying, Daenna has not exactly made her claim public, Cayden is a loyal servant of house Targaryen *fake innocence*
You're lucky that I don't time to plot Cayden's death because some ideas are already coming to mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Robyn Banks] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24727-leusis/ said:
@Leusis[/URL] you stupid bitch I have something to day to you. Take care of Kuvira for me. Make sure that you make her as insane as possible and I want Viserys dead by the time I come back, the bastard will pay with fire and blood.
@Elendithas My honey boo child, I have nothing to say to you but keep up the good work. Also keep the memes rolling.

@WanderingJester you adorable son of gun. I'm going to miss you and our fandom talks.

@Hypnos OK I have a confession. When I start doing in this rp I wanted you to like one of my posts so bad that when you did I was overjoyed, I even looked twice to make sure I was seeing the notifs correctly.
Robyn Banks]Oh how can I forget you . Never on my side. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24727-leusis/ said:
@Leusis[/URL] I want you to kill Cayden as revenge for not following his queen
Working on a post now, too many actions to take and decisions to make to start killing people just yet. But don't you worry, I'll make you proud and keep Kuvira on the throne if it takes burning all of Westeros to the ground.

Alright, don't expect the best post ever guys. This isn't my character and the post is essentially just about rushing through a bunch of stuff that should have happened ages ago.

Shit post is shit post, but I really just needed to get a bunch of stuff out of the way in a shortish post that I could do quick. The quality posts can come after since I don't have to rush through stuff now.

@Leusis

Sure, go ahead and kick the shit outta' Eveleen's son(s). The more drama,
the merrier.

I should really get my next post out. I have been so tired lately for some reason, so forgive me if my next post ends up being a mess.

TheFordee14 said:
@Leusis
the merrier.

I should really get my next post out. I have been so tired lately for some reason, so forgive me if my next post ends up being a mess.
Don't worry, all of my posts are a mess :)

But I like to pretend I am good.

Alright, now that Kuvira has abandoned the city and left Baelor in charge, time to wait and see how long it takes for him to screw me over.

Leusis said:
Alright, now that Kuvira has abandoned the city and left Baelor in charge, time to wait and see how long it takes for him to screw me over.
Out of everyone in the city you left Baelor in charge? Big mistake.

Leusis said:
Baelor will likely do more good and harm, There are spots in the small council needing filled *wink* maybe Baelor could deal with that

Hypnos said:
Out of everyone in the city you left Baelor in charge? Big mistake.
At least I gave him the motivation that if he didn't screw Kuvira over he gets Rosby and all its lands.

TheFordee14 said:
@Leusis
the merrier.

You really hate your characters don't you, want Roland to destroy your characters sons, and perfectly fine with Caydens plan, poor Eveleyn xD

Who're the other player-controlled queensguard? Or if there are none, what are their names?

Akio said:
You really hate your characters don't you, want Roland to destroy your characters sons, and perfectly fine with Caydens plan, poor Eveleyn xD
I honestly love my characters. I just want to throw them into new and different situations so I can expand on their stories.

TheFordee14 said:
I honestly love my characters. I just want to throw them into new and different situations so I can expand on their stories.
Fair enough, looking at what might happen to your characters if people suceed at certain things their lives won't certainly be boring. At least not as boring as sitting in Highgarden :P

Akio said:
Fair enough, looking at what might happen to your characters if people suceed at certain things their lives won't certainly be boring. At least not as boring as sitting in Highgarden :P
Aye, I imagine the desert is far more interesting

So Tiber might finally get an offer by one of the sides in this civil war soon. After all, the Vale is definitely not strong enough as an ally to win Kuvira this war.

Leusis said:
Honestly let Albert pick the other queensguard cause I forgot all the other guards names.
Ser Gale Corbray is Commander of The Queensguard. The others are Ser James Thorne, who is working with fellow Queensguard member Ser Warren Whent to overthrow The Targaryen Dynasty. There is also Ser Varic Celtigar, Ser Aiden Stark ( although I think he may of been fired, IDK ). And, there is also Ser Rodrik Myatt and Ser Kristoph Upcliff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back