• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

WanderingJester said:
If there isn't a response eventually we'll probably wait a bit before moving Kuvira along. Though the same can theoretically be said with the situation at Storm's End...
@Archon get your ass out here and start moving the Stormlands forces towards Kings Landing. I'm pretty sure @JustWhipIt gave permission for that before he went to rest from RP a little.

WanderingJester said:
If there isn't a response eventually we'll probably wait a bit before moving Kuvira along. Though the same can theoretically be said with the situation at Storm's End...
Hypothetically if we were forced to move on the situation at Storm's End is there anyone actually interested in Braedon.

Leusis said:
Nah, Tyrell's are just dicks who took his families lands away like 300 years ago so he'd gladly kill all of them if he got the chance. He'd spare the children and women though, of course, he's no Cayden Martell, he still has honor.
Good man, can't fault a man for taking revenge and still having the will to stay true to his vows.

Hypnos said:
Hypothetically if we were forced to move on the situation at Storm's End is there anyone actually interested in Braedon.
I sort of might of have too many characters (now) but if no one else wants to then I would be willing to.

Lancelot said:
You are pretending that the OOC isn't one of the things that make this so great
Oh I love the ooc. But I love chaos so

Savagai said:
Yeah... but...nah.. I still don't get all those very implicates allies enemies and shit
Really unless your Lord of a house all these alliances won't matter to you most times and when it does we will likely personally inform you. 99% of things in the ooc also don't end up happening for different reasons

Leusis said:
Nah, Tyrell's are just dicks who took his families lands away like 300 years ago so he'd gladly kill all of them if he got the chance. He'd spare the children and women though, of course, he's no Cayden Martell, he still has honor.
You realize not killing then only makes enemies in the future, it's better to finish the job then do it half way. Woman are no less dangerous then men in their own way and children can grow up fierce with hatred. Even letting them live does not make them any less hostile. Though he's not in a hurry to murder woman and children, or really anyone at all, he knows some things have to be done

Akio said:
Really unless your Lord of a house all these alliances won't matter to you most times and when it does we will likely personally inform you. 99% of things in the ooc also don't end up happening for different reasons

You realize not killing then only makes enemies in the future, it's better to finish the job then do it half way. Woman are no less dangerous then men in their own way and children can grow up fierce with hatred. Even letting them live does not make them any less hostile. Though he's not in a hurry to murder woman and children, or really anyone at all, he knows some things have to be done
Wow, didn't actually think Cayden was the type of guy to murder women and children. Guess I thought too highly of a dornishman.

Akio said:

So Cayden doesn't show mercy to woman and children but if someone laughs at an animal he will kill them?

Leusis said:
Wow, didn't actually think Cayden was the type of guy to murder women and children. Guess I thought too highly of a dornishman.
Depends on the situation and why, he hates massacre of noncombatants in general but if he had a reason to completely exterminate a house he has to be through or might as well not do it all, if you go to war you must be prepared to dwelve into darkness. Kindness to the enemy is cruelty to ones self.

Lancelot said:
So Cayden doesn't show mercy to woman and children but if someone laughs at an animal he will kill them?
Cayden sees a unicorn in a cage and gets pissed off and wants to hurt whoever put it in there because he thinks its wrong. Cayden then goes and murders a couple dozen women and children because they could be a threat later. Does Cayden have issues from his past that give him a ridiculous moral compass, or is he just retarded?

Savagai said:
Ow wait yes,
This char is older... normally make them 23
Roland is 23 and hes not a kid.

Akio said:
Depends on the situation and why, he hates massacre of noncombatants in general but if he had a reason to completely exterminate a house he has to be through or might as well not do it all, if you go to war you must be prepared to dwelve into darkness. Kindness to the enemy is cruelty to ones self.
Sun Tzu says kindness to ones enemies is the greatest bulwark against conflict. But you know, what does the greatest military mind in history have on Cayden Muthafuckin Martell?

Akio said:
I disagree completely. Is it so difficult to take the rest of the house's family into your own home and show them naught but kindness? It would be the least you could do for murdering those in their family that have wronged you in some way, and in time they will surely see that their father or uncle or whoever it was that died did in fact earn their death. Surely they will need to be watched over on the chance they will try at revenge, but doing wrong to right a wrong is not how honor works.

Leusis said:
Cayden sees a unicorn in a cage and gets pissed off and wants to hurt whoever put it in there because he thinks its wrong. Cayden then goes and murders a couple dozen women and children because they could be a threat later. Does Cayden have issues from his past that give him a ridiculous moral compass, or is he just retarded?
Roland is 23 and hes not a kid.
A unicorn is basically a national treasure but that's a knee jerk reaction. Unlikely he would have actually turn his blade on someone.

Elendithas said:
I disagree completely. Is it so difficult to take the rest of the house's family into your own home and show them naught but kindness? It would be the least you could do for murdering those in their family that have wronged you in some way, and in time they will surely see that their father or uncle or whoever it was that died did in fact earn their death. Surely they will need to be watched over on the chance they will try at revenge, but doing wrong to right a wrong is not how honor works.
Sure you can show them kindness, after you murdered husband's, brothers, sons, it's hard to imagine that's a sin that can be forgiven in hundreds of life times. Though he may still try, it's easier to say he would do the tactical option to remove all resistance and actually doing it. Cayden connects to people quickly, even his enemies.

Akio said:
A unicorn is basically a national treasure but that's a knee jerk reaction. Unlikely he would have actually turn his blade on someone.
Sure you can show them kindness, after you murdered husband's, brothers, sons, it's hard to imagine that's a sin that can be forgiven in hundreds of life times. Though he may still try, it's easier to say he would do the tactical option to remove all resistance and actually doing it. Cayden connects to people quickly, even his enemies.
Well, the only thing Roland will connect to Cayden is the edge of his blunted longsword to his "pretty" face.

On a completely different note, would it be safe to assume that Ibben's armies have been gathered in and around the port by now along with much of the fleet? Even with the very slow, though incredibly important to Ibben, progress being made in Pentos, I'd like to be doing something productive with the nation.

Leusis said:
Well, the only thing Roland will connect to Cayden is the edge of his blunted longsword to his "pretty" face.
Maybe if he fights the Lannisters, but they are still the last people he will ever try combating in general.

Akio said:
Maybe if he fights the Lannisters, but they are still the last people he will ever try combating in general.
I was talking about in the melee, if Cayden doesn't yield before Roland gets within reach hes going to get something broken really fast.

Leusis said:
I was talking about in the melee, if Cayden doesn't yield before Roland gets within reach hes going to get something broken really fast.
Well since Lance char surrendered he can surrender without qualms since he would not Dodge the battle he promised since he's already out. He'll surrender immediately.

@Leusis you stupid bitch I have something to day to you. Take care of Kuvira for me. Make sure that you make her as insane as possible and I want Viserys dead by the time I come back, the bastard will pay with fire and blood.

@Elendithas My honey boo child, I have nothing to say to you but keep up the good work. Also keep the memes rolling.

@WanderingJester you adorable son of gun. I'm going to miss you and our fandom talks.

@Hypnos OK I have a confession. When I start doing in this rp I wanted you to like one of my posts so bad that when you did I was overjoyed, I even looked twice to make sure I was seeing the notifs correctly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
Well since Lance char surrendered he can surrender without qualms since he would not Dodge the battle he promised since he's already out. He'll surrender immediately.
I hope you know Lyonel will be wanting to keep his promise.

Akio said:
Oh how can I forget you . Never on my side. @Leusis I want you to kill Cayden as revenge for not following his queen

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back