• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

@Leusis

For some reason, every time I remember this quote I think of Roland Wilds. Probably an imagery of him all bloodied and his armored dirty and his shield rough, but just beating the crap out of some pretty Tyrell Knight in his fancy and shiny armor in front of a crowd of shocked Reach ladies and boys.

xL4cj.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
TheAncientCenturion said:
Wait. Wait.
Wait.

We should make characters together. And have them just. . . be a hilarious team of some sorts. The idea of Sans and Papyrus just popped into my head a moment ago as I wrote up my CS.
Sounds sort of cool, don't know what Sam's and papyrus is though

WanderingJester said:
@Leusis
For some reason, every time I remember this quote I think of Roland Wilds. Probably an imagery of him all bloodied and his armored dirty and his shield rough, but just beating the crap out of some pretty Tyrell Knight in his fancy and shiny armor in front of a crowd of shocked Reach ladies and boys.

xL4cj.jpg
I'll be sure to have Roland use this quote when hes fighting a Tyrell in the war to come just for you.

Leusis said:
I'll be sure to have Roland use this quote when hes fighting a Tyrell in the war to come just for you.
Oh man, the other guy's gotta be a pompous ass with shiny armor who thinks he's the best thing the Seven's sent to Westeros since House Gardener. Extra points if some ladies/fans are nearby as Roland's whooping the guy's ass xD

WanderingJester said:
Oh man, the other guy's gotta be a pompous ass with shiny armor who thinks he's the best thing the Seven's sent to Westeros since House Gardener. Extra points if some ladies/fans are nearby as Roland's whooping the guy's ass xD
Cayden.

So at want point will I get to take over Kuvira if @Robyn Banks doesn't return? @Red should be excited either way, if Robyn comes back he gets to do stuff finally, if he/she doesn't, he still gets to do stuff finally.

She's been tagged so many times for a while now though. I'll feel like a dick if something bad happened and I took her character, but we really need Kuvira to start doing stuff.

Leusis said:
She's been tagged so many times for a while now though. I'll feel like a dick if something bad happened and I took her character, but we really need Kuvira to start doing stuff.
She may just be busy with other stuff, I'd at least like her to know that her character is going to a new player before it does, she may just be busy or even heavily involved in another RP.

And sorry for my lack of postings

I kinda lost my interest a little due the Ooc chat actually... so many things I didn't get :|

And yeah, I'm not a that good writer

Savagai said:
And sorry for my lack of postings
I kinda lost my interest a little due the Ooc chat actually... so many things I didn't get :|

And yeah, I'm not a that good writer
Some people just ignore the ooc because you know it's chaos in here lol

Hypnos said:
She may just be busy with other stuff, I'd at least like her to know that her character is going to a new player before it does, she may just be busy or even heavily involved in another RP.
If there isn't a response eventually we'll probably wait a bit before moving Kuvira along. Though the same can theoretically be said with the situation at Storm's End...

Savagai said:
Lancelot said:
He is just jealous of the Reach because he is a reject
Nah, Tyrell's are just dicks who took his families lands away like 300 years ago so he'd gladly kill all of them if he got the chance. He'd spare the children and women though, of course, he's no Cayden Martell, he still has honor.

Leusis said:
Nah, Tyrell's are just dicks who took his families lands away like 300 years ago so he'd gladly kill all of them if he got the chance. He'd spare the children and women though, of course, he's no Cayden Martell, he still has honor.
Sef is a kid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back