• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Akio said:
I'm not worried, ibben can't move to westeros completely and somehow I doubt Daenna would dismiss Dallen unless he did something Jorah level
Somehow I don't see Daenna and Dallen getting anywhere near that close.

Elendithas said:
Somehow I don't see Daenna and Dallen getting anywhere near that close.
Meant betrayal, not they'd have the same relationship. It would take a lot for Dallen to do that

Akio said:
Meant betrayal, not they'd have the same relationship. It would take a lot for Dallen to do that
I know. I'm saying that I'm sure much less than betrayal could get Dallen kicked out. Like for instance, the word of her husband *wink wink*

Elendithas said:
I know. I'm saying that I'm sure much less than betrayal could get Dallen kicked out. Like for instance, the word of her husband *wink wink*
That depends on the way her husband acts himself, technically he could execute them all the second they set foot into Ib. Dallen would actually welcome more advisers and teachers not because he thinks he's insufficient. But because to do any kind of debate you need a second option so if he has someone learned in any field in ibben he would be pleased if they helped with her education. He's big on second, third, and fourth opinions. Two could be liars, three a conspiracy, four he trusts.

Last edited by a moderator:
One more thing, the biggest reason Dallen supports Daenna fairly strongly is not just related to Cayden. But because he sees an opportunity for Westeros as a whole. He has his own reason to want to see Daenna on the throne.

I mean, Desgran is a proven leader.

576_why-not-zoidberg.png

Elendithas said:
I mean, Desgran is a proven leader.
576_why-not-zoidberg.png
Dallen might ask him if he can use his revolution setting as he later plans to give mental tests and situations at her to see how she reacts. In addition to politics he also hopes to teach her military tactics. Also one thing Dallen is actually intrigued by magic, unlike Cayden who is repulsed by it. So he and Vance will likely get along somewhat better. Dallen is always looking to expand his knowledge. Even so, no matter how capable Desgran is he could never be true king of Westeros, simply for being a foreigner/not of the great houses

Akio said:
Dallen might ask him if he can use his revolution setting as he later plans to give mental tests and situations at her to see how she reacts. In addition to politics he also hopes to teach her military tactics. Also one thing Dallen is actually intrigued by magic, unlike Cayden who is repulsed by it. So he and Vance will likely get along somewhat better. Dallen is always looking to expand his knowledge. Even so, no matter how capable Desgran is he could never be true king of Westeros, simply for being a foreigner/not of the great houses
I'm sure with his assets he could forge papers easily. Besides, what noble house wouldn't adopt the future king of Westeros?

Elendithas said:
I'm sure with his assets he could forge papers easily. Besides, what noble house wouldn't adopt the future king of Westeros?
He's also gonna die within a short amount of time and is unable to produce an heir which is to more big departments.

Elendithas said:
We'll see.
Magic is also somewhat of a concern for as long as the faith if the seven is concerned it's blasempous and another war with the faith is the last thing anyone should want

I would very much like to point out that Vance has done nothing to definitively show to anyone that he has magical capabilities. Anyone claiming he is a wizard or whatever IC has no basis for it.

Elendithas said:
I would very much like to point out that Vance has done nothing to definitively show to anyone that he has magical capabilities. Anyone claiming he is a wizard or whatever IC has no basis for it.
Yeah, absolutely nothing has happened that points to Vance being magical other than some dude changing his personality quite a bit. Honestly I was very confused when characters just started instantly assuming some mage was behind it.

You know I wonder how much the goat will mind Nagiri being in the room, since he doesn't even speak the language

Lancelot said:
Good idea, think I might steal it :)
Wait. Wait.

Wait.

We should make characters together. And have them just. . . be a hilarious team of some sorts. The idea of Sans and Papyrus just popped into my head a moment ago as I wrote up my CS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back