• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Meanwhile I got to think how to deal with the goat priest and stay in character. He still wouldn't want her to be alone with him without some kind of guarantee that even if he gets hostile he can be stopped.

Akio said:
Meanwhile I got to think how to deal with the goat priest and stay in character. He still wouldn't want her to be alone with him without some kind of guarantee that even if he gets hostile he can be stopped.
He's offered to leave his weapons, isn't tat good enough.

Hypnos said:
He's offered to leave his weapons, isn't tat good enough.
He's a fairly strong guy if he can resist Dom and himself, he could probably kill her with his hands and unless he's willing to be pat down whether or not he has weapons is a mystery

Last edited by a moderator:
Leusis said:
I think Daenna can hold her own against an unarmed old man if he decided to attack her.
That decision is up to her, Dallen is operating as a guard and leaving a royal alone with almost anyone especially someone like that is against any kind of code you can think of for a guard. But unless he wants to reveal that Daenna is rebelling he can't use the excuse of being a Queensguard, who are usually privilege to the most private councils and sworn to silence

Akio said:
He's a fairly strong guy if he can resist Dom and himself, he could probably kill her with his hands and unless he's willing to be pat down
Why do you think he wants to kill her, if he did, he would have done it by now.

Tbh I think Dallen and the boys brigade are stepping over some boundaries pretty harshly.

You don't see kingsgaurd constantly shitting their pants and arguing when around their king. They just listen and do what the King says.

Leusis said:
He didn't really resist anybody, he just kind of let two young men bully him so he could talk to the princess.
He has been nothing but polite and thus far he's had a knife to his throat and been put in a head lock.

Hypnos said:
Why do you think he wants to kill her, if he did, he would have done it by now.
Maybe but risking something is still usually not the best option when the best guarantee you can get is he didn't kill her when he had the chance coming out of the shadows.

Lancelot said:
Tbh I think Dallen and the boys brigade are stepping over some boundaries pretty harshly.
You don't see kingsgaurd constantly shitting their pants and arguing when around their king. They just listen and do what the King says.
Naturally it's her decision. Daenna wanted to bring 5 people with her. Right now Daenna hasn't said a word counter

Akio said:
Maybe but risking something is still usually not the best option when the best guarantee you can get is he didn't kill her when he had the chance coming out of the shadows.
Naturally it's her decision. Daenna wanted to bring 5 people with her. Right now Daenna hasn't said a word counter
And that gives Dallen the right to open his flaps like he did in his youth?

He is a guard he should act like one! Does he have no pride?

Lancelot said:
And that gives Dallen the right to open his flaps like he did in his youth?
He is a guard he should act like one! Does he have no pride?
When you were raised as a prostutue, his pride and what bothers him is likely different then a normal guard. He's also her adviser and currently leader of her standing forces. He has every right to talk.

If Tiber decided to make Roland his personal guard during the war to come and Tiber was approached with some kind of offer, Roland wouldn't say a damn word, because hes a guard, not his bff.

Akio said:
When you were raised as a prostutue, his pride and what bothers him is likely different then a normal guard. He's also her adviser and currently leader of her standing forces. He has every right to talk.
So a random sellsword Lieutenant and former boywhore is an advisor and guard to one of the most important people in Westeros because the current heir to Dorne said so?

Bravo Cayden good job

Leusis said:
If Tiber decided to make Roland his personal guard during the war to come and Tiber was approached with some kind of offer, Roland wouldn't say a damn word, because hes a guard, not his bff.
Roland is not his adviser in that situation, a fact Daenna recognized and agreed to. Hes a guard, but also her teacher and essentially, a member of her small council if she had onr

Lancelot said:
So a random sellsword Lieutenant and former boywhore is an advisor and guard to one of the most important people in Westeros because the current heir to Dorne said so?
Bravo Cayden good job
Actually he confirmed it with Daenna and even said if she did not want him as an adviser and teacher she had every right to refuse. Daenna agreed she needed to learn and agreed to his position

Akio said:
Roland is not his adviser in that situation, a fact Daenna recognized and agreed to.
Actually he confirmed it with Daenna and even said if she did not want him as an adviser and teacher she had every right to refuse. Daenna agreed she needed to learn and agreed to his position
I find it funny how Daenna was so open and chummy with sellswords yet when a priest arrives she wants nothing to do with him.

Akio said:
Roland is not his adviser in that situation, a fact Daenna recognized and agreed to. Hes a guard, but also her teacher and essentially, a member of her small council if she had onr
If Cayden told me to have a whore as my bodyguard and adviser I'd slap him in the face and break Dallen's jaw so he couldn't speak.

Why the hell didn't I get to be a targ? I'd be so much more interesting!

Leusis said:
If Cayden told me to have a whore as my bodyguard and adviser I'd slap him in the face and break Dallen's jaw so he couldn't speak.
The pains of arriving late ;(

Lancelot said:
I find it funny how Daenna was so open and chummy with sellswords yet when a priest arrives she wants nothing to do with him.
The way they arrived is rather different. The mercenaries met each other on the street in open contact and a close friend was also there.

Leusis said:
So you blamed him for being forcefully raised as a prosititute as a slave? He's a well known skilled general who conteneded with the Golden Company on several occasions and who's archery is well known.

Lancelot said:
Well the goat hasn't yet alienated an important political figure so it's understandable that he shouldn't be trusted.

Akio said:
The way they arrived is rather different. The mercenaries met each other on the street in open contact and a close friend was also there.
So you blamed him for being forcefully raised as a prosititute as a slave? He's a well known skilled general who conteneded with the Golden Company on several occasions and who's archery is well known.
Sandor was also one of the greatest warriors in Westeros as well as a noble and Joffrey called him a dog every time he spoke to him. I'd have Dallen killed if he spoke to my character as an equal if he was a Targ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back