• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Hypnos said:
What do you mean no one likes them? They're one of the most popular houses on the isles.
Aye Aye, a house of thieves and cowards. I find it laughable you would even suggest that.

Lancelot said:
Aye Aye, a house of thieves and cowards. I find it laughable you would even suggest that.
They may fuck their own kin but at least they don't kill them, that is more than can be said for some people. 'No man is as accursed as the kingslayer'

Hypnos said:
They may fuck their own kin but at least they don't kill them, that is more than can be said for some people. 'No man is as accursed as the kingslayer'
What they don't know won't hurt them, and you may want to have a catch up with Euron on that one.

You'd have to commit to a beach assault on a defending force of 3,120 men, 720 of which are armored and mounted knights. So if Siegfried wanted an easy raid where he didn't lose 2 men for every 1 he killed then Fair Isle won't be his first choice.

Should go to Tarbeck Hall, cause fuck those guys right?

Leusis said:
You'd have to commit to a beach assault on a defending force of 3,120 men, 720 of which are armored and mounted knights. So if Siegfried wanted an easy raid where he didn't lose 2 men for every 1 he killed then Fair Isle won't be his first choice.
You could always pull a Shields Islands and sit in your castle and wait for help.

Hypnos said:
You could always pull a Shields Islands and sit in your castle and wait for help.
Hopefully the Ironborn won't have another Shield Isles where they run about like headless chickings and the redwyne fleet arrives in a snap of the finger...

Hypnos said:
Lancelot said:
Hopefully the Ironborn won't have another Shield Isles where they run about like headless chickings and the redwyne fleet arrives in a snap of the finger...
Knowing Tiber he'd probably just ignore Fair Isle if he was at war when this happened. So obviously the best option is to just slaughter Ironborn as they jump off their ships and kill twice the number of Fair Islanders who die.

I mean I'm pretty sure with the 1st attack on Fair Isle and the attack on the shield islands the Ironborn have already lost somewhere around 1 or 2k of their 25k, I don't think they'd be willing to lose another 6k for Fair Isle.

Leusis said:
Knowing Tiber he'd probably just ignore Fair Isle if he was at war when this happened. So obviously the best option is to just slaughter Ironborn as they jump off their ships and kill twice the number of Fair Islanders who die.
I mean I'm pretty sure with the 1st attack on Fair Isle and the attack on the shield islands the Ironborn have already lost somewhere around 1 or 2k of their 25k, I don't think they'd be willing to lose another 6k for Fair Isle.
Roland won't be lending much of his troops to Tiber in the war?

Roland only brought 400 men-at-arms and 80 of his best knights with him to Casterly Rock. So Fair Isle still had 3,120 troops in total.

Leusis said:
No, go somewhere else besides the Westerlands. Sick of viking pirate guys -_-

Leusis said:
To be honest the biggest Ironborn mistake was attacking the West and the Reach, the two regions that could defend themselves from a western naval assault. The North, Riverlands and Dorne would be pretty helpless.

Leusis said:
They should go to the Riverlands or North, they seem to have been left alone a bit too much.
The problem with the Riverlands is that there aren't many valubles on the coast except maybe Seagard, but in the North they have Barrowton, the Rills, Deepwood Motte, Torrhen's square and several other prominent keeps.

Fuck taking the keeps, all you need to do is take all of their valuables and women and get the hell out.

Going to Dorne means moving past the Hightowers and Redwyns to even strike, not sure they'd like to try.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leusis said:
Fuck taking the keeps, all you need to do is take all of their valuables and women and get the hell out.
Deewood Motte is literaly made out of wood, they could even burn the thing down.

Well if its made out of wood, tear it down and make more ships out of it. I said take the valuables, if that includes walls and buildings then I guess thats how it has to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back