• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Akio said:
Cayden emperor of New Ghis and lord paramount of Highgarden?
This is my home, I was born in it, and I'm prepared to die in it. So you can either attack, or try to starve us out. We have enough provisions for a lifetime... Do you have a lifetime, dornish filth?

TheAncientCenturion said:
Cayden now is probably the strongest force in Planetos.
How satisfied are you sick freaks?
First order of business is to replace all unsullied with puppies, unsullied offend my eyes

Archon said:
This is my home, I was born in it, and I'm prepared to die in it. So you can either attack, or try to starve us out. We have enough provisions for a lifetime... Do you have a lifetime, dornish filth?
Naw ill just slowly use the wealth of everything not in the castle to hire faceless men one at a time

Akio said:
First order of business is to replace all unsullied with puppies, unsullied offend my eyes
Naw ill just slowly use the wealth of everything not in the castle to hire faceless men one at a time
That's not how Faceless Men work.. '-'

Archon said:
I hope you're ready for a dull time. The Dornish aren't afraid of waiting, either.

Akio said:
Oh. . . This might not be so bad, then. A Dothraki horde will come along sooner or later and just. . Destroy your puppy army.

You both disappoint me. For various reasons.
giphy.gif

Archon said:
That's not how Faceless Men work.. '-'
Let me dream

I hope you're ready for a dull time. The Dornish aren't afraid of waiting, either.
Oh. . . This might not be so bad, then. A Dothraki horde will come along sooner or later and just. . Destroy your puppy army.
The puppies however are cross bred with dragon

Lets be honest guys, you could give Cayden every Dothraki warrior to try and take over the world with and he'd still fuck it up somehow.

Leusis said:
Lets be honest guys, you could give Cayden every Dothraki warrior to try and take over the world with and he'd still fuck it up somehow.
I have enough confidence he could win a defensive war. . Westeros would fuck Dothraki up, offensively. Too many forts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leusis said:
Eh maybe considering their terrible at attacking anything kind of forts or any kind of subtly

give me hundreds of thousands if not millions of Dothraki and I'll absolutely destroy Westeros from Dorne to The Wall

Leusis said:
give me hundreds of thousands if not millions of Dothraki and I'll absolutely destroy Westeros from Dorne to The Wall
An army of much larger than hundred thousand primarily horse lords will probably lose half their horses by the time you hit the Riverlands, if you start from Dorne. By battle, travel, and having to feed a hundred thousand horses.

Then there's also feeding the Dothraki themselves. Any army of that size will collapse under its own weight.

Leusis said:
An army of much larger than hundred thousand primarily horse lords will probably lose half their horses by the time you hit the Riverlands, if you start from Dorne. By battle, travel, and having to feed a hundred thousand horses.
Then there's also feeding the Dothraki themselves. Any army of that size will collapse under its own weight.
Id like to see them take Eyrie or the neck or really survive the cold ass north

A dothraki invasion of Westeros would end quicker than it began.

The dothraki are not Mongols.

Akio said:
Id like to see them take Eyrie or the neck or really survive the cold ass north
The North isn't that bad, mostly due to how spread out the population is and the lack of castles like the south. It'd be easy there, if they could hit it in the Summer. Otherwise they'd probably need to get some uh, warmer clothes.

The Eyrie isn't a problem. Station a hundred to two hundred guys at the bottom of the sole way down, which is a fucking cliff basically. Then have the rest of the army destroy everything in the immediate area. That way support, food, all that good stuff is suddenly cut off.

The Neck I don't think is that much of a problem. Dothraki are lighter equipped and don't rely on steady supply chains like Westerosi kings. Which is presumably the biggest issue with attacking the Neck.

WanderingJester said:
latest

Archon said:
A dothraki invasion of Westeros would end quicker than it began.
The dothraki are not Mongols.
Of course not, the Mongols enlisted the help of local tribes when they were in trouble/unaccustomed to fighting new enemies. It's how they managed to inflict damage on Europe, conquer the Mid east, and defeat the current Steppe-Kings of China. They weren't afraid of using auxiliaries whilst also keeping their signature horse back fighting style.

Of course not, the Mongols enlisted the help of local tribes when they were in trouble/unaccustomed to fighting new enemies. It's how they managed to inflict damage on Europe, conquer the Mid east, and defeat the current Steppe-Kings of China. They weren't afraid of using auxiliaries whilst also keeping their signature horse back fighting style.
They weren't dumbasses either. :P

Y'know, like repeatedly doing a frontal cavalry charge into an unbreakable line of elite spearmen over and over again.

Hrm. . .

What do you guys think of this?

Dorne under Oberyn Martell, 35,000 strong.

Against Dany with 10,000 Unsullied, 1 Drogon (the size of the Fighting Pits in Season 5), 3,000 mercenaries like the Second Sons and Storm Crows, and 20,000 Dothraki from Khal Drogo's horde?

Archon said:
They weren't dumbasses either. :P
Y'know, like repeatedly doing a frontal cavalry charge into an unbreakable line of elite spearmen over and over again.
Nope. They usually lured enemies away when they were too strong in single conflict, pretending to retreat so they're break formation before charging them. Or luring them further and further away and picking them apart as they pleased.

Nope. They usually lured enemies away when they were too strong in single conflict, pretending to retreat so they're break formation before charging them. Or luring them further and further away and picking them apart as they pleased.
Exactly. The Mongols make the Dothraki look like idiotic babies in intelligence and ability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back