• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Jabroni said:
Meh, if he was a R'hllor man he'd totally be onboard. More blood for the blood god!
Well thats because R'hollor isn't a real god and is just made up by crazy fanatics. May the goat slay them all.

Hypnos said:
I'd like to officially take back every nice thing I've ever said about Edmure.

That's Radmure too you... Or at least he was, he seems to be a broken man now.

TheAncientCenturion said:
He earned my respect this episode. Best Tully so far.
He gave up his family seat after what? A few words from Jaime about how all those rumours that he was fucking his sister are totally true. I liked book Edmure because he loved his people, he was a bit naive at times but he was still willing to defend them, I thought that bit was good because he only gave up the castle Jaime pretty much told him that it was just going to be Riverlord on Riverlord for the most part and how everyone was going to die. This Edmure just sulked about not being able to see his child and then gave up the castle after a single threat. Don't get me started on that idiot who lowered the bridge.

I think what he did was the right thing to do. He saved the lives of every soldier in that castle, the reason it only took one threat was because this wasn't Black Walder talking. It was Jaime Lannister, he his child really would be a red stain on a wall if he refused, because Jaime is so damn morally ambiguous that it's the type of thing people expect him to do. After all, nobody else knows he really isn't *that* bad.

Hey @Akio can you give me a heads up if Daenna's actually in danger/battle? Nagito's sort of her shadow during all of the non death threatening scenes and I have to say some time (a lot of the times) I miss what's actually going down in the Essos tab...

WanderingJester said:
Hey @Akio can you give me a heads up if Daenna's actually in danger/battle? Nagito's sort of her shadow during all of the non death threatening scenes and I have to say some time (a lot of the times) I miss what's actually going down in the Essos tab...
Sure thing, Dallen was actually surprised when the samurai didnt rape the goat xD

Akio said:
Sure thing, Dallen was actually surprised when the samurai didnt rape the goat xD
Really?

Has he been around Cayden that long it is normal in his eyes to do that?!

Disgusting (:#)

If only I played a royal character. I would have told Dallen that I was going to speak with the priest alone and if he tried to disobey I would have had Dom cut off his feet. After all, nobody disrespects a dragon.

Leusis said:
If only I played a royal character. I would have told Dallen that I was going to speak with the priest alone and if he tried to disobey I would have had Dom cut off his feet. After all, nobody disrespects a dragon.
Viserys would of removed his lips for that insolence (if he already was king).

I need to make a Bronn/Daario character.

But I have no idea what I'd do with said-character. :/

There's always the North/Iron Islands that seem underpopulated. .
Nah, stick him with Daenna and use him for the sole purpose of annoying Cayden and company.

There's always the North/Iron Islands that seem underpopulated. .
Iron Islands...

O by the Seven! A Westerosi Bronn-esque character on the Iron Islands with Siegfried like Jaime/Bronn!!

Last edited by a moderator:
WanderingJester said:
Nah, stick him with Daenna and use him for the sole purpose of annoying Cayden and company.
O by R'hllor! A Daario-esqe character with Cayden like Jorah/Daario!!

WanderingJester said:
Cayden will kill him out of a mix of spite and jealous in a week. We know this will happen.

Archon said:
Iron Islands...
O by the Seven! A Westerosi Bronn-esque character on the Iron Islands with Siegfried like Jaime/Bronn!!
I was thinking that a Bronn with an Ironborn background would be pretty fucking bad ass.

SIEGFRIED KING, SIEGFRIED KING!

Only because I don't want to see the iron islands just hide on their islands after losing one battle. I want to see them screw over a bunch of peoples coast, something Haelga won't do. This is just as long as Siegfried leaves fair isle alone of course.

Cayden will kill him out of a mix of spite and jealous in a week. We know this will happen.
I was thinking that a Bronn with an Ironborn background would be pretty fucking bad ass.
Ah you see, that's where the Bronn part of him comes into. Despite everything, he's street smart enough with both his composure and fighting style that Cayden, despite trying again and again, can't actually kill him with what he's good at (stabbing people in their backs/sleep). Won't necessarily make @Archon 's character a better fighter, perhaps just low born style smarter...

Leusis said:
SIEGFRIED KING, SIEGFRIED KING!
Only because I don't want to see the iron islands just hide on their islands after losing one battle. I want to see them screw over a bunch of peoples coast, something Haelga won't do. This is just as long as Siegfried leaves fair isle alone of course.
I feel like Siegfried would be an equal opportunity raider, and since the Westerland's the closest target...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back