• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

Akio said:
I'm Dornish at heart and usually people don't come back from the dead lol
Oh, don't they?

latest

TheAncientCenturion said:
Confirmed. This is going to turn into a LOTR/ASOIAF Crossover. Haelga really discovered Middle Earth.
Prepare for the new war over the ring.
Title now renamed "One RP to Rule Them (The Seven Kingdoms) All." Get your tickets ready everyone.

4eb45hd.jpg

TheAncientCenturion said:
Thoughts on the episode. . .?

I expected a bit more,
to be honest. I got my hopes up with all of the theories to do with Arya. Also, I was expecting the "I choose violence" scene to be so much more brutal. However, I loved the scenes in Riverrun and Meereen. The scene between Edmure and Jaime was superbly done. I feel like they purposely made this episode a lil' bit slow so that everyone will REALLY enjoy Episode 9.

TheFordee14 said:

I expected a bit more,
to be honest. I got my hopes up with all of the theories to do with Arya. Also, I was expecting the "I choose violence" scene to be so much more brutal. However, I loved the scenes in Riverrun and Meereen. The scene between Edmure and Jaime was superbly done. I feel like they purposely made this episode a lil' bit slow so that everyone will REALLY enjoy Episode 9.
Going to watch new episode in an hour.

Have loved season 6 so far and honestly have loved all of the seasons :) .

Hypnos said:
Just a random Red Spear.
Thought you were doing so at Garrard, hes actually from Quhor so he has a healthy respect for the goat even if he wasn't found of their practices a lot but hes still a man mountain xD

Well now I need to wait for Crimson to post, but there is no way in hell Dallen will let the priest speak to her alone. No matter what she say even if the priest wants to leave. Hope you know Hypnos that your character leaves no favorable impressions with that god like lisp

Akio said:
Well now I need to wait for Crimson to post, but there is no way in hell Dallen will let the priest speak to her alone. No matter what she say even if the priest wants to leave. Hope you know Hypnos that your character leaves no favorable impressions with that god like lisp
Maybe Dallen should just chill out and stop trying to dictate her life, if Daenna wants to talk to the crazy goat man alone, then she should certainly be allowed to talk to the crazy goat man alone, what's the worst that could happen?

Hypnos said:
Maybe Dallen should just chill out and stop trying to dictate her life, if Daenna wants to talk to the crazy goat man alone, then she should certainly be allowed to talk to the crazy goat man alone, what's the worst that could happen?
He's supposed to be her teacher and political adviser so he has every reason to be in the room. As for whats the worse that can happen is this question serious? She could accidentally blasphemy the goat and be offered as a new sacrifice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
He's supposed to be her teacher and political adviser so he has every reason to be in the room. As for whats the worse that can happen is this question serious? She could accidentally blasphemy the goat and be offered as a new sacrifice.
He has been ordered to give the egg to Daenna, not her lackeys, nor her teacher, and he intends to do just that. How does he know that Dallen wont try and steal it? It's worth a great deal a single dragon egg could buy an army and maybe he's not ready to let others see it yet.

Honestly what do you take him for? Some kind of barbarian, he's not even wearing his cerimonial sacraficial rodes and he's been forced to leave his goat back in the disputed lands, he's by no means ready for an official sacrifice just yet.

You know what guys I'm seriously starting to reconsider giving away this free dragon, the goat has been nothing but polite since he got on that boat and everyone seems to want to murder him

Hypnos said:
He has been ordered to give the egg to Daenna, not her lackeys, nor her teacher, and he intends to do just that. How does he know that Dallen wont try and steal it? It's worth a great deal a single dragon egg could buy an army and maybe he's not ready to let others see it yet.
Honestly what do you take him for? Some kind of barbarian, he's not even wearing his cerimonial sacraficial rodes and he's been forced to leave his goat back in the disputed lands, he's by no means ready for an official sacrifice just yet.

You know what guys I'm seriously starting to reconsider giving away this free dragon, the goat has been nothing but polite since he got on that boat and everyone seems to want to murder him
Polite? Yeah sure. Anyway Dallen will know about it anyway, hes just not willing to leave her alone with him after half the stuff he said and done so yeah. It could be anyone in her guard. But considering he could probably murder Daenna with his bare hands its not happening. She'll get the egg, he wont touch it, but he will not be alone. He will get some politeness now perhaps though

Hypnos said:

Come to Highgarden! We'll trade you apples and blood oranges.

Akio said:
Polite? Yeah sure. Anyway Dallen will know about it anyway, hes just not willing to leave her alone with him after half the stuff he said and done so yeah. It could be anyone in her guard. But considering he could probably murder Daenna with his bare hands its not happening. She'll get the egg, he wont touch it, but he will not be alone. He will get some politeness now perhaps though
He's been very polite, even offering his sagely advice in several matters. He pats one person on the shoulder and instantly he's the bad guy: last I checked it was Dallen he drew his knife, and Dom who is trying to strangle him, not the other way around.

Jabroni said:
Come to Highgarden! We'll trade you apples and blood oranges.
It depends: What's your policy on sacrificing people in honour of our lord and savior the goat?

Hypnos said:
He's been very polite, even offering his sagely advice in several matters. He pats one person on the shoulder and instantly he's the bad guy: last I checked it was Dallen he drew his knife, and Dom who is trying to strangle him, not the other way around.
It depends: What's your policy on sacrificing people in honour of our lord and savior the goat?
Not exactly friendly when every word was vaguely threatening and insulting

Akio said:
Not exactly friendly when every word was vaguely threatening and insulting
What has he said so far that could be considered eother threatening or insulting, because I'm drawing a blank.

Hypnos said:
Folks don't take kindly to that. However, there are a few who won't be missed *cough* Viserys *cough* Does the goat fancy kings blood? That has to account for something ;)

Jabroni said:
Folks don't take kindly to that. However, there are a few who won't be missed *cough* Viserys *cough* Does the goat fancy kings blood? That has to account for something ;)
I think killing your boss is against Golden Company policy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back