• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

TheAncientCenturion said:
Cayden will kill him out of a mix of spite and jealous in a week. We know this will happen.
I was thinking that a Bronn with an Ironborn background would be pretty fucking bad ass.
For maximum annoyance, the Daario-esque character is a top-tier, Drogo-speed monstrosity who's a handsome devil to boot.

So we have Daenna swooning for him from the get go, friend-zoning Cayden in the process since he's playing knight at Castely Rock.

An Ironborn Bronn... Is that even compatible? haha, an Ironborn whose basically nothing like other Ironborn.

WanderingJester said:
Ah you see, that's where the Bronn part of him comes into. Despite everything, he's street smart enough with both his composure and fighting style that Cayden, despite trying again and again, can't actually kill him with what he's good at (stabbing people in their backs/sleep). Won't necessarily make @Archon 's character a better fighter, perhaps just low born style smarter...
I feel like Siegfried would be an equal opportunity raider, and since the Westerland's the closest target...
That's what makes Bronn so great, in terms of skill he's decent at best. But he fights so smartly that he doesn't need to be skilled to kill the other guy.

I love Bronn.

The words top tier at this point make me want to vomit, especially the idea of Daenna getting another one following her around like a puppy.

Leusis said:
The words top tier at this point make me want to vomit, especially the idea of Daenna getting another one following her around like a puppy.
Twas a joke my dear Leusis. :P

Archon said:
For maximum annoyance, the Daario-esque character is a top-tier, Drogo-speed monstrosity who's a handsome devil to boot.
So we have Daenna swooning for him from the get go, friend-zoning Cayden in the process since he's playing knight at Castely Rock.

An Ironborn Bronn... Is that even compatible? haha, an Ironborn whose basically nothing like other Ironborn.
Woah now, I didn't go that far lol.

Archon said:
That's what makes Bronn so great, in terms of skill he's decent at best. But he fights so smartly that he doesn't need to be skilled to kill the other guy.
I love Bronn.
Mhmm (o'v'o)

Leusis said:
If only I played a royal character. I would have told Dallen that I was going to speak with the priest alone and if he tried to disobey I would have had Dom cut off his feet. After all, nobody disrespects a dragon.
Viserys would of removed his lips for that insolence (if he already was king).
Even if they had the inclination to kill him or Daenna did given their current position he might die but probably the entire royal party would die as well since most of the combatants are red spear affliats. It would be Dom, Nagito, and William vs 50 men

Archon said:

I'm pretty sure Cayden would actually get along pretty well with a Daario-esque character because Cayden himself has little morals and can appreciate that kind of life style. Now him trying to get with Daenna would bother him, greatly. Probably not enough to kill him though, if for no reason other then it would get him nothing in return since if Daenna loved him then all it would do is make Daenna hate him. Hes not there in any case to make a fuss though Dallen may frown on it not for Caydens sake but like with Daario theres no way in fuck the seven kingdoms will accept a man like that as king, at best she'd see him on the sly and that already created problems in this time line with a bunch of half dragon spawn

Archon said:
But I'll be here all night!
Hey, you wanted Tolkien. Also, I want every single House's history written in a background book in details by the end of the week, tracing every member in details (favorite food details) all the way back to the Age of Heroes.

WanderingJester said:
Hey, you wanted Tolkien. Also, I want every single House's history written in a background book in details by the end of the week, tracing every member in details (favorite food details) all the way back to the Age of Heroes.
If you're GRRM, we'll get in in five years. If we're lucky.

Edit: Oh, you're Lewis. So you'll copy and paste the bible. . .

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're GRRM, we'll get in in five years. If we're lucky.
Edit: Oh, you're Lewis. So you'll copy and paste the bible. . .
I'll also have an unstoppable lion to eat everyone, so... yeah :P

You'll make what, nine books, but people will only read one.
To be fair, I know quite a few people (including myself) that have read multiple books from him, so not quite. *shrug*

Fine, Cayden can have New Ghis and Highgarden, I mean, if I was to do what you ask I'd be dead before finishing anyway.

WanderingJester said:
To be fair, I know quite a few people (including myself) that have read multiple books from him, so not quite. *shrug*
Archon said:
Fine, Cayden can have New Ghis and Highgarden, I mean, if I was to do what you ask I'd be dead before finishing anyway.
You both disappoint me. For various reasons.

Archon said:
Cayden emperor of New Ghis and lord paramount of Highgarden?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back