• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Ice and Fire RP (Game of Thrones)

If Kuvira doesn't get a post in like the next week or something..... Can I just take over the character? I really need to get some Targ brutality out into the world

Leusis said:
If Kuvira doesn't get a post in like the next week or something..... Can I just take over the character? I really need to get some Targ brutality out into the world
It depends, how willing are you to listen to good old uncle Baelor?

Leusis said:
Sandor was also one of the greatest warriors in Westeros as well as a noble and Joffrey called him a dog every time he spoke to him. I'd have Dallen killed if he spoke to my character as an equal if he was a Targ.
That was one condition of him becoming a teacher, when he made the request he acted respectful but if he was to be her teacher he would not be able to act like that all the time and be afraid of offending her while pointing out a possible gap in knowledge she admits she has. He said he would speak to her as an equal and if that was to far she may find another tourter, she agreed and even said it's better that way.

Lancelot said:
So a random sellsword Lieutenant and former boywhore is an advisor and guard to one of the most important people in Westeros because the current heir to Dorne said so?
Bravo Cayden good job
Gotta say, Ibben's soon to be queen is going to have a huuuuuge upgrade in terms of military officials and advisors when she gets there.

Leusis said:
I mean the only reason I'm doing this is because we kind of need Kuvira to be doing stuff.
You just want to use her to kill me or make my life miserable lol

Elendithas said:
Gotta say, Ibben's soon to be queen is going to have a huuuuuge upgrade in terms of military officials and advisors when she gets there.
As far as military adviser Dallen isn't weak. Cayden was the highest command but Dallen was the strategist for the red spear and he contended with Viserys and the Golden Company to fairly even as long as numbers weren't grossly scewed as well as other mercenaries.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
As far as military adviser Dallen isn't weak. Cayden was the highest command but Dallen was the strategist for the red spear and he contended with Viserys and the Golden Company to fairly even as long as numbers weren't grossly scewed as well as other mercenaries.
1. I don't know if you think I dislike you or something, but I don't. I make jokes because your character is ridiculous to me and because hes dornish. I also disagree with you sometimes but I have disagreed with everybody here at one point. So what reason would I have to use Kuvira just to kill your character? Also how would Cayden being killed make your life miserable? Just make another dornishman, they breed like rats anyway.

2. I want to use Kuvira so we can actually get things rolling with the whole rebellion thing that this RP was based around. I want Kuvira to be crazy and murder people sure, but thats because she was made to be a crazy Targ who murders people.

Akio said:
Keep in mind, Ibben's military officials and advisors are the best the entire nation has to offer since Desgran went about "Rearranging" the way officials are selected. This on top of the already militaristic nature they have had recently involving quarrels in the Axe and near the colony. As far as a personal guard goes, I think it's safe to assume there are a decent number of great fighters in the nation. Just as many as if not more in my opinion than other places in Westeros, maybe excluding the Iron Islands since they're a heavily military-based culture.

Trust me, she's better off in Dwarven hands than Dornish ones. Especially when those Dornish hands are prone to groping.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Alright! I'll reply to you after I get done studying @Lancelot
Any idea what character you're making in the other RP we're in?
Trying to escape from us to another RP???? I guess we'll just have to destroy that RP, MUHAHAHAHAHA

Elendithas said:
Keep in mind, Ibben's military officials and advisors are the best the entire nation has to offer since Desgran went about "Rearranging" the way officials are selected. This on top of the already militaristic nature they have had recently involving quarrels in the Axe and near the colony. As far as a personal guard goes, I think it's safe to assume there are a decent number of great fighters in the nation. Just as many as if not more in my opinion than other places in Westeros, maybe excluding the Iron Islands since they're a heavily military-based culture.
Trust me, she's better off in Dwarven hands than Dornish ones. Especially when those Dornish hands are prone to groping.
I'm not worried, ibben can't move to westeros completely and somehow I doubt Daenna would dismiss Dallen unless he did something Jorah level

Leusis said:
IT MUST FALL!!!!!!
MUSTER YOUR ARMIES! WE'RE INVADING THE ENEMY RP!

37YHD0j.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back